Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Hillary Vs Trump - Who Are You Supporting For United States President? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Vs Trump - Who Are You Supporting For United States President? (2860 Views)

The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown / Photo Of Obama And Pope Francis Vs Trump And Pope Francis / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hillary Vs Trump - Who Are You Supporting For United States President? by egift(m): 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
[img]http://cbsmiami.files./2016/03/clinton-trump1.jpg[/img]

The outcome of the United States Election has a significant impact to the rest of the world owing the influence and strategic footprint of United States of America in the world as the most powerful country. Over the years, every Presidential election has been closely observed by the rest of the world and this 2016 edition is not any less.

This year the front runners are former First Lady and Secretary of States, Hillary Clinton (for the Democrats) and the real estate billionaire Mr. Donald Trump (representing the Republicans).

My question is: Between Hillary and Trump, who are you rooting for? And what are your reason(s)?

Whether you are voting, interested in the outcome of the election or indifferent - Tell us who you wish should take over from Obama and become the 45th President of the United States come November 4th.

cc: Mynd44, OAM4J, lalasticlala
Re: Hillary Vs Trump - Who Are You Supporting For United States President? by Firefire(m): 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
wetin concern you? the mess una put Nigeria, we still dey inside. embarassed

Oga Ade, I beg mind your own business and push Buhary to fulfill at least 3 of his 2,000 campaign promises.

Thank you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hillary Vs Trump - Who Are You Supporting For United States President? by BeClever: 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
Trump is the man to help Muslims to achieve their goals as quick as possible...

3 Likes

Re: Hillary Vs Trump - Who Are You Supporting For United States President? by egift(m): 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
Re: Hillary Vs Trump - Who Are You Supporting For United States President? by bolaino(m): 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
Re: Hillary Vs Trump - Who Are You Supporting For United States President? by emamos: 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
my support do notin,na who God support go win
Re: Hillary Vs Trump - Who Are You Supporting For United States President? by egift(m): 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2016

Donald Trump

3 Likes

Re: Hillary Vs Trump - Who Are You Supporting For United States President? by hannyjay(f): 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hillary
Re: Hillary Vs Trump - Who Are You Supporting For United States President? by modath(f): 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
Firefire:

Oga Ade, I beg mind your own business and push Buhary to fulfill at least 3 of his 2,000 campaign promises.

Thank you.

You enter Congo dem deport you? grin

On Topic, since it's a mere Academic exercise & i do not like either candidate, its a choice between 6 and half a dozen.. However Trump has been trumped, he keeps digging his hole wider, his polls are getting more and more nightmarish by the day. He will return to his Trump Towers and Apprentice franchise..

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Vs Trump - Who Are You Supporting For United States President? by madridguy(m): 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
I stand with Donald Trump.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Vs Trump - Who Are You Supporting For United States President? by Firefire(m): 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
modath:

You enter Congo dem deport you? grin

On Topic, since it's a mere Academic exercise & i do not like either candidate, its a choice between 6 and half a dozen.. However Trump has been trumped, he keeps digging his hole wider, his polls are getting more and more nightmarish by the day. He will return to his Trump Towers and Apprentice franchise..

How market for your side?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LKqKG1FNgs
Re: Hillary Vs Trump - Who Are You Supporting For United States President? by egift(m): 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
Firefire:

Thank you.

Dear Fire, happy Sunday. Everything no be fight. You should know this, in one dark corner of your heart lies Happiness - give it a chance to shine fought. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who are you rooting for? Team Hillary or Trump? Enjoy a decent conversation and stop seeking cheap political points.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Vs Trump - Who Are You Supporting For United States President? by modath(f): 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
Firefire:

How market for your side?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LKqKG1FNgs

A nor fit use the 10MB wey Telco dash me watch this video, wetin e talk? tongue

madridguy:

Person wey say hin go deport muslims and Nigerians, which you are both "guilty" of being..na lie you dey lie.. grin
Re: Hillary Vs Trump - Who Are You Supporting For United States President? by egift(m): 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
madridguy:

But that guy's self inflicted gaffes is affecting his poll numbers.
Re: Hillary Vs Trump - Who Are You Supporting For United States President? by Firefire(m): 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
modath:

Person wey say hin go deport muslims and Nigerians, which you are both "guilty" of being..na lie you dey lie.. grin

embarassed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sukzTKxkXi4

Let us leave the Americans to elect their choice. Our own problem need to be fixed FAST...
Re: Hillary Vs Trump - Who Are You Supporting For United States President? by Firefire(m): 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
egift:

Dear Fire, happy Sunday. Everything no be fight. You should know this, in one dark corner of your heart lies Happiness - give it a chance to shine fought. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who are you rooting for? Team Hillary or Trump? Enjoy a decent conversation and stop seeking cheap political points.

I have no choice among the two animals, let the American citizens decide.
Re: Hillary Vs Trump - Who Are You Supporting For United States President? by egift(m): 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2016
Firefire:

I have no choice among the two animals, let the American citizens decide.

Still, who would you prefer?
Re: Hillary Vs Trump - Who Are You Supporting For United States President? by modath(f): 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
Firefire:

embarassed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sukzTKxkXi4

Let us leave the Americans to elect their choice. Our own problem need to be fixed FAST...

Sorry, i nor go fit use this 8MB wey remain, summarise ya wailing into words, a still fit manage read am, e nor fit different from the usual dirge like composition wey you dey narrate gee us everyday for this platform.. grin

Happy sunday sef.. tongue
Re: Hillary Vs Trump - Who Are You Supporting For United States President? by madridguy(m): 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
Na same reason I want the Chinko noise maker Trump to win. So many people have been shouting Trump is their Messiah, even Fani Kayode as their believe is that Trump will wipe away ISIS, and also help them to put Presiden Buhari is shape. I want him to win and see him doing his worse to the Muslim at large.
I told a Christian friend of mine that Trump just dey shout to gather the Whites support to win as I am double sure Trump himself will also travel to Saudi Arabia to take a bow.

modath:

Re: Hillary Vs Trump - Who Are You Supporting For United States President? by stsinner: 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
D election is btw a crook & a clown. I still prefer Hillary to Trump.
Re: Hillary Vs Trump - Who Are You Supporting For United States President? by vedaxcool(m): 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
Trump is far worse choice. .. Hilary might be a safer chioce

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Vs Trump - Who Are You Supporting For United States President? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
Most people have no other choice but to vote for Hillary, so they're not necessarily voting FOR her, just trying to keep Trump out at all costs, lesser of the two evils. Wouldn't be surprised if this was a game being played by all (including Trump) to force/scare people to into voting her in lol
Re: Hillary Vs Trump - Who Are You Supporting For United States President? by totorimi: 4:40am On Aug 15, 2016
Frankly speaking I will support Trump to win the USA election at this time and my reasons are as follows:

1. When I was growing up, I learnt America was the land where dreams come true and gives everyone opportunity to become who they want to be, but today I dont know what has become of that country, it has become a dumping ground of some sort as if there were no now laws in the land. Even UK is more stricter than US when it comes to law enforcement. In USA today you will find all manner of people there, drug peddlers, prostitutes, ocultist, criminals and so on, and the most annoying part of all these is that majority of them are in the USA illegally, How did they get in there, some will travel with a visiting visa and never come back, some after they are sacked they run to usa, some politicians when they steal money they run to usa to buy house and spend their loot. Some people dont even have the basic education but they are there. Some will bring their old retired parents to do baby sitting before you know it they are fully employed and doing nursing . Yet the working citizens are catering for their food stamps and multiple children they produce in the USA to claim government support. Infact USA is a mess now, no more control.

2. USA was and still is a traditionally christian country but today the inlux of muslem immigrants to the extent that a Muslim is now their president gives pointers to the fact that if care is not taken America will go down like the Syria and with thee able support and hidden agenda of Russia.

3. Unemployment due to immigrants competing for available jobs with the real owners of the country, Some Nigerian families have relocated their entire household to USA. No country ever survived with citizens who have divided loyalty. Go and see the amount of funds sent back to Africa from USA or the amount of used goods all sorts items been shipped to Africa. Infact to some their mind set is to show them what stuff we are made of. Its just too bad indeed, there must be a stop and a check, which Donald clearly sees and wants to address. People should enetr a country legally so the country can make adequate plans for them not through hook and crook only to have recourse to tax payers funds yet they do not pay any tax.

4. Statistics has shown that the increasing acts of terrorism is not unconnected with immigrants who come into their country and cannot stand the way of life maybe because their religion abhors such so they resort to terror attacks.

TRUMP just have to win somehow if for nothing else to bring back sanity into the polity. American cannot and should not fail because if they do then the whole world will be in danger of another world war.
Re: Hillary Vs Trump - Who Are You Supporting For United States President? by egift(m): 6:59am On Aug 15, 2016
vedaxcool:
Trump is far worse choice. .. Hilary might be a safer chioce

Those who may vote Hillary, may simply be running away from Trump.
Re: Hillary Vs Trump - Who Are You Supporting For United States President? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
Hilary's obviously the lesser of two evils, but I may not vote altogether.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Iced Flood Hits The United States, Killed Atleast Six(Photos) / Why The Republicans Should Rule Forever / Apple Holding More Cash Than Usa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.