Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,128 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) (64198 Views)

Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) / Woman Arrested After Stealing Charm Failed Her (photo) / Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by Becina(f): 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
Who released him from Psychia?

1 Like

Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
Name Checkers Association Crew on standby!
Did I read Oyo State??
Incest and abomination and the fool proudly saying he had sex with his own daughter four times?? shocked shocked
When I say some tribes are cursed now,they go say I don talk!
Make I kuku close mouth dey watch like mumu undecided

1 Like

Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by olaolaking: 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
I didn't bother to read. Just the headline alone is disgusting and makes me feel depressed.
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by RaeMystix: 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
What on earth is this?? This rubbish seems to be common this days. cry
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by omonla555: 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
Ahah
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by temmytee2309: 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
He shld b castrated nd let him rot in jail.
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by yankeedude(m): 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
Lord Have Mercy. God forgive me, but some people are better stoned to death than allowed to live.
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by skelewu404(m): 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
stories like this makes me feel the devil might make heaven afterall
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by akinJ71(m): 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
END TIME!!
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by Pamelayoung: 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
Dumb father and daughter
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by Johnnoo(m): 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
ABOMINATION shocked shocked shocked
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by Luckymay(f): 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
God will punish this man for putting the daughter through this kind of emotional trauma.
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by legaxi(m): 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
The daughter is definitely enjoying whatever her dad is doing to her.
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
Incest is bad!!!!
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by successismine(f): 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
South south zonal HQ

1 Like

Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
Wen i xtarted readin d story,i knew d man didn't do it....Xatan did it,it z alwayz xatan!!!......Bt 4 a 20-yr old woman to b docile enuff to condone xuch an abominable act z ......................out of dix world!!!!
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by nnokwa042(m): 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Came to check names, Na Abokiiis grin grin grin cheesy cheesy Reporting from Eluigweocha Over i repeat na Abokisss over grin grin cheesy cheesy
his not aboooki his kwara yoruba in u know in kwara as yoruba u must hide all ur yoruba names u can only put muslim name check the name of thier governor u wont see anything yoruba there
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by missuniverse(f): 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
one word
[size=16pt]Shameless[/size]
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by passyhansome(m): 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
Reporting live from Head bridge Onitsha, when checking name....... Loading..... Name Matched ........ MY AFONJAS BROTHER AT IT AGAIN ROGER OVER TO YOU

3 Likes

Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by bullseye90(m): 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
we r all shouting d father. the daughter should not av condoned it. seems she was also enjoying it. I wonder y d daughter was not interviewed. incest! spots at d father n d matured daughter who enjoys d father's d*ck
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by bullseye90(m): 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
we r all shouting d father. the daughter should not av condoned it. seems she was also enjoying it. I wonder y d daughter was not interviewed. incest! spits at d father n d matured daughter who enjoys d father's d*ck
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by iLiquidator: 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
Just Passing

1 Like

Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by passionate88: 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2016

43-year-old Gafar Hamza, who had allegedly been having sex with his 20-year-old daughter, Barakat

Assignment to my name checkers association.
Find the ethnicity of those names and their likely religion.

30 marks.
Good luck
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by passionate88: 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2016

43-year-old Gafar Hamza, who had allegedly been having sex with his 20-year-old daughter, Barakat

Assignment to my name checkers association.
Find the ethnicity of those names and their likely religion.

30 marks.
Good luck embarassed tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by ceecee0703(m): 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
World wide president Name Checkers Association of Nigeria reporting from Kenya....
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by Ekii(f): 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
I can't begin to describe the disgust I feel for this excuse of a man/father and I also think the daughter was enjoying it. If it weren't for the pregnancy, it would have gone on and on without reporting it to her mum or anyone. Next on agenda na to born her sister or brother or twins sef for her papa. I guess she must be sober by now. May God help her.
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by Lexzytee(m): 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
petux:
4 times?? And you denying it? Even if you ordinarily seduce her lasan she will get pregnant in this buhari era.
Useless father!
Hmmm buhari era evrytin wey happen na on top buhari u na dey put am hw buhari enter dis one nw...mtchew
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by Thandobaby(f): 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
End time father,he isn't ashamed of himself
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nigerian men sef
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
if you ask me,na who I go ask?,when man and Im daughter begin play strong play,hmmm
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by crestedguy(m): 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
dre11:

‘I HAD SEX WITH HER ONLY 4 TIMES, I DON’T THINK I’M THE OWNER OF HER PREGNANCY’

.......Says dad who had sex romps with daughter

This man deserve award for the most unless man in the world,who is responsible,for you to have even slept with your daughter shows you are Evil and what pleasure or attraction can make a man lust after his own daughter,nah wow ooooo useless man

http://tribuneonlineng.com/i-sex-4-times-i-dont-think-im-owner-pregnancy/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] / Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. / Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.