Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,189 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) (64202 Views)

Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) / Woman Arrested After Stealing Charm Failed Her (photo) / Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by Temysteve(m): 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
Haba! A 16 yrs old in primary 4? Had to believe.
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by beautiful232(f): 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
daylife7:

Just learn not to watch zworld in front of daddy like this
grin
daylife7:

Just learn not to watch zworld in front of daddy like this

but no matter how attractive your daughter seems....You not suppose to get move
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by hommespecia: 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
nnokwa042:
his not aboooki his kwara yoruba in u know in kwara as yoruba u must hide all ur yoruba names u can only put muslim name check the name of thier governor u wont see anything yoruba there
I guess Bukola Saraki is from Osun.the problem I have with Nairaland is that people say rubbish with confidence.
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by sixtus3606(m): 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
dre11:

‘I HAD SEX WITH HER ONLY 4 TIMES, I DON’T THINK I’M THE OWNER OF HER PREGNANCY’

.......Says dad who had sex romps with daughter

http://tribuneonlineng.com/i-sex-4-times-i-dont-think-im-owner-pregnancy/

Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by edna622: 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
Am not surprised, because we are in Perilous time.
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by son4century(m): 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
But that his neighbour ehn.......
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
And you have the guts to open that gutter mouth of yours to say this...Stupid Old hag...you should be jailed for life. Animal!

They should not just make me Chief justice, cos the penalty for rape will be grave.
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by OfficialAwol(m): 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
South West oooooooo
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
incest increasing...
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by solidman59(m): 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
In the last days..... Stupid father, useless daughter. Amala eaters
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by danielMichael002: 11:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
SafeAlhaji:
I suspect the daughter is enjoying it too, if not, why did she silently calm till the action film reach 4episode
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by dilini(m): 4:19am On Aug 16, 2016
Isn't there a law strongly frowns at incest and have punishable spell-outs to offenders in Nigeria?
The man ought to rot in jail...but trust Nigerian police, he may be released on bail one or another...

My 2cents sha....
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by BetaThings: 6:18am On Aug 16, 2016
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/pastor-defiles-his-seven-year-old-daughter/

Benin – An Ogbesun Chief Magistrates’ Court in Benin on Wednesday ordered the remand a 41-year-old Prophet, Benjamin Bernard, in prison custody for alleged defilement of his seven-year-old daughter. The Chief Magistrate, Mrs Taiye Omoruyi, refused to admit the cleric to bail. The Prosecutor, Kenneth Ugiagbe, said the pastor committed the incest against his third daughter on Jan. 26. Bernard pleaded not guilty to the one-count charge of defilement . The minor, led in evidence by Ugiagbe, told the court that after defiling her, Bernard used a white handkerchief to clean her private part. She said her father warned her not to mention it to anyone else, threatened to kill her if she disclosed it to anybody. The court adjourned the matter till March16 for further hearing.

Christians need to stop their hypocritical gloating
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by SafeAlhaji(m): 7:48am On Aug 16, 2016
grin
danielMichael002:
[/quote] grin[quote author=danielMichael002 post=48516559]
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by metro8032: 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
Useless foolish idiot animal,look at his face like horror

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] / Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. / Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.