Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) (64170 Views)

Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) / Woman Arrested After Stealing Charm Failed Her (photo) / Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by bejeria101(m): 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
Only 4 times? You got me at diabolical. Kindly saw off his knees and hand the legs to him hold while i finish the story.
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
I kno say na hausa man go do diz kin tin.
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by distilledwalex(m): 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
For the gal to even come back from her grandmas in the first place means she was enjoying it... End time family

Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by bejick(m): 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
NAT. ASS. OF NAME CHEKERS OF NIGERIA (NANCN) ILORIN BRANCH REPORT ON BEHALF OF THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE OF YOBA. WE DEY HAIL UNA.
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
guntranno:
Afonja Worrior on Rampage

I nor know the kind sugar wen God put 4 dis thing call puszy
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
Poor stories with poor people Why re all this behaviour normally comes from poor home,i have came across many of this kind from this homes.
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Nigerian men sef

I tire...
I nor the kind surgar garnished with honey wen God put for this thing called punanii....

Wen men always won lick, put fingers and their rods every time
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by iammrjaai(m): 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
waxxydude:
Is this man related to Burna boy in anyway? Is this Burnaboy's father?

What has that got to do with Burna.??
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
daylife7:

I tire...
I nor the kind surgar garnished with honey wen God put for this thing called punanii....

Wen men always won lick, put fingers and their rods every time
man I tire o, it is now fathers banging their daughters, no longer their so-called bfs. mothers should now be afraid of fathers, not bfs.
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by Skmoda360(m): 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
johnwizey:
Baba werey
what that man need is deliverance.
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by deebrain(m): 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
and as usual, the devil and some witches in the village that dont want him to succed, will be blamed for this.
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
undecided undecided undecided

Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
All these people shouting that the Man be stoned to death and castrated and all, and yet you steal, you murder, you lie, you commit all other sorts of sexual immoralities..You are no better than that man, except you are sinless.
.He that is without sin, let him be the first to cast a stone!!!
We are very fond of ranking sin in this part of our world, we place more viciousness to some sin that others.
The bottom line is without the grace of God, every human is capable of doing anything, for that heart of man is desperately wicked and deceitful.

My 2kobo.
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by Dentmoyin(m): 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
buhari you see what u have done?? Sha! Yellow bars and rape cases sef...na ogun dem use swear for una head??
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by Bimpe29: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
Agbako Nla! May God forbid bad thing.
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
beautiful232:
What can I say bout this cryWhat can I say bout this

Just learn not to watch zworld in front of daddy like this

1 Like

Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by favexx(f): 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
Name checked
NCAN kaduna branch has noted the said criminal is the AFONJAS.
Over to sapele branch
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by Lolaabokoku(f): 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
End time father, end time son, end time daughter
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by Beewhy01(m): 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
Shameless father
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by MrIyke222(m): 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
Shld i say d girl was so dumb not 2 knw dat her father ws a beast on her or cld it b dat she was enjoying d tin so much dat she cld not cry out even 2 her grand parents dat she stayd with.
I was rather xpectin 2 c a case of rape here, bt it ws rather a conceptual agreement btween a father nd daughter.
So disgusting......
D tin way de sweet don de bitter!
Make she carry her cross...!
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by Edusouls(m): 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
many men are sick and detioriated badly,women be watchful..and vigilante..
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by MCencyclopedia(m): 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
That man deserve death by hanging.

Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by phreakabit(m): 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
[size=18pt]In an interview with Hamza who lives at Aroro Makinde in Akinyele Local Government Area of Oyo State, though an indigene of Offa, Kwara State, he admitted sleeping with his daughter ][/size]

[size=22pt]These sophisticated people again![/size]
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
Effect of Marijuana *alcohol *hemp..it's like the girl is really dull..if not what stops her from keeping bottle around and use it on his head to reset his brain. .hmmm end time
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by lieutenantHaven: 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
Dashes in into d toilet, dashes out with out cleaning my bum. Rushes to the association's office at d heart of Bermuda. The name checks commence.

Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
news like dis is bcuming a regularity in our society ....all dis gurls u see around stomach alot od harassment than dey culd share ,,more of this happens evryday end time i guess
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by Slimflame(m): 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
Prince081:
Members of NCAN, over to you!!!
u wont c dm nw if nah drug thred u see dm frm nowia
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by waxxydude: 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
iammrjaai:

What has that got to do with Burna.??
First of all where have you being? There was a time burna chop kpomo finish talk say "it's just once, how can she get pregnant?" undecided
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by buoye1(m): 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
Only? grin
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by sexychocho(f): 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
Infact I am really speechless lipsrsealed
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by Popmorn: 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
Beast in human skin.
Re: Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) by cyrilamx(m): 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
We need a Phinehas in this morally perverse society to assuage the imminent wrath of God upon this generation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Shoots SS1 Student In Jos For Refusing Sexual Advances (Photos) / Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' / Unclad Lady Climbs On Top Of Kenyan Police Car (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.