Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face (44765 Views)

Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) / Dija's Outfit To AMVCA 2017 (Photos) / Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 15, 2016
stubbornman:

her chest is bigger than your account....Okoko
OMG shocked
Wicked bro! grin

Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by jojosweet(f): 1:49am On Aug 15, 2016
onnenka:
A potential terrorist.
God! Ur hate is deep! Fix it before it eat u alive. He is just a baby!
Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by GloriaNinja(f): 3:04am On Aug 15, 2016
Her skinny body scares me
Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by 9inches(m): 5:34am On Aug 15, 2016
Khd95:
Das Kiya I did nawt no this gyal issa muslim shocked shocked shocked shocked

May almighty Allah give u the strenght and wisdom to raise in a Godly manner

#onelove

Plus the grace to show us more skin kiss
Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by chara019: 5:35am On Aug 15, 2016
oluwasegun007:
D guy dat entered dis guy to get her pregnant get mind.....

she too thin...haba
smh,why not get her fat....mtcheeeew.
Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by seangy4konji: 6:39am On Aug 15, 2016
Na slim people toto deh wide pass.
KingEbukasBlog:
Her son shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

She is too slim and she has a tiny waist , childbirth for her must have been war cry cry

Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by Fernandowski(m): 7:21am On Aug 15, 2016
BeardGangSTAR:

Nonsense! Look at you, at your age you still haven't grown a beard. You're a disgrace to manhood.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-m4ZRSWOl_v0/Ved0C9UI1JI/AAAAAAAAEZI/c7792weulLg/s1600/Tunde%2528123%2529.jpg[/img]

lolzzz

mad nigga

how u doing this morning.

1 Like

Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by Fernandowski(m): 7:23am On Aug 15, 2016
stubbornman:

her chest is bigger than your account....Okoko
and I swear it's bigger than yours too

1 Like

Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by Fernandowski(m): 7:25am On Aug 15, 2016
spiffyzaki:
. U be fool
thanks bro

but you don't have to insult me nigga

the babe aint your sister and neither is she your wife

I am too cool to insult back bro

keep the insults coming and am gonna keep replying you in a cool way

#morning

1 Like

Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 15, 2016
Ha ha. grin
Trina0936:

Ok lemme try my own version of Falz.
Ahah! Dija, When did you does the marriage talk more of borning a baby? This one na wambolobo! grin E GBA mi oh! cheesy
Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by peaceMma(f): 10:17am On Aug 15, 2016
Young03:
when she marry self?
ah wonder oh.. come born sf,person no come no
Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by Trudiee(f): 10:25am On Aug 15, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I am not hating , she is so beautiful and I like her grin . Can you provide evidence she gave birth through CS ? Childbirth involves pregnancy and labour . All I'm saying is that its not easy for a woman of her body type to be able to deal with pregnancy .

Then God because she coped with it so well apparently .
lol my broda, u neva jam ppl slimmer than her.. or shd i say thinner. if it gets to the point that she no fit carry d belle, a surrogate cn help ni, lol.

buh honestly, i think all body types n sizes are beautiful. naija guys just dey fall hands. don't be like them oo
Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by BlackMystery(f): 11:21am On Aug 15, 2016
This doesnt look right.. lipsrsealed
Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by alaskido(m): 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
Muslim singing circular songs?
Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by oluwasegun007(m): 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
chara019:
smh,why not get her fat....mtcheeeew.

Haba why u con enter me like dat na

i meant no harm....
Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by cocosweet: 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
this is amazing,bless u.[color=#550000][/color]

Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
ogaofficer:
i never knew she is married oo let alone of giving birth God bless the family: its been a while i see dearpreye here oo

Thanks for looking out for a brother.

I've been quite busy lately.

I appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AY Covers His Daughter Michelle Makun With Blood Of God From Angela Okorie's Son / Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo] / #IStandWithNigeria: Seyi Law Speaking To The Protesters (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.