Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face (44761 Views)

Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) / Dija's Outfit To AMVCA 2017 (Photos) / Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by musquareni(m): 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
Sierra Leonean Nigeria singer, Hadiza Blell a.k.a Di'ja, shares a simple photo carrying her baby boy in celebration of her new age.

Aphrodija:

"I love my life anytime I'm with u and your amazing dad. #mamabear. The perfect birthday! #Alhamdulillah #amusicalstory"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJF9MtYjlP_

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by musquareni(m): 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by simplyglow: 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
kiss

1 Like

Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by wahles(m): 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
Beautiful

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by Khd95(m): 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
Das Kiya I did nawt no this gyal issa muslim shocked shocked shocked shocked

May almighty Allah give u the strenght and wisdom to raise in a Godly manner

#onelove

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by Flexherbal(m): 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
Bon anniversaire!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by ooluwasinzu(m): 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
one of the finest celebrity babies I've seen. cute.

42 Likes

Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by RealJaneDoe: 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2016
Thank God she didn't cover her baby's face like Madam bu bu hari

What's there to hide.

See as the baby fine

9 Likes

Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by edlion57(m): 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
Datz her business... If she still like make she still hide d baby face till next year... Celebrity my

1 Like

Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by Franknigga(m): 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
That good menn she know something
Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by lilmax(m): 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
who is the father?

1 Like

Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by Fernandowski(m): 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
still the old flat-chestted dija I know
Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by Shortyy(f): 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by Zico4real(m): 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
fresh boy

1 Like

Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by Hadeyeancah(m): 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by Young03(m): 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
when she marry self?

1 Like

Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by flokii: 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
ooluwasinzu:
one of the finest celebrity babies I've seen. cute.

I concur

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by kundam(m): 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
When did you get pregnant for that baby...I hope she is ur baby

5 Likes

Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by espn(m): 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
Nice 1
Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by Bizgold: 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
Some will say anoda tin because of the Arabic word

1 Like

Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by ogaofficer(m): 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
i never knew she is married oo let alone of giving birth God bless the family: its been a while i see dearpreye here oo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by TuEase: 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
Na woah. Who be the guy wey do the thing? Aghadikwa.

1 Like

Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by strawberryinc(m): 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
kundam:
When did you get pregnant for that baby...I hope she is ur baby
No, the baby is yours... z*mbie

23 Likes

Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
Falz be like...When did she doing marriages when us nigeria is not told. grin

7 Likes

Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by SafeAlhaji(m): 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
Khd95:
Das Kiya I did nawt no this gyal issa muslim shocked shocked shocked shocked

May almighty Allah give u the strenght and wisdom to raise in a Godly manner

#onelove
Ameeen mashaAlla

3 Likes

Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by BeardGangSTAR: 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
I hope her hubby has beards? If not, she must divorce him!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by inimitkel(m): 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
Such a cute lad

1 Like

Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by williondg(m): 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2016
Life is so precious to everyone but in our moments of happiness let us try to remember who owns the property called life which means we shuld train our kids in a God fearing way.... congrats to u Dija

1 Like

Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by diplomatvicky(f): 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
edlion57:
Datz her business... If she still like make she still hide d baby face till next year... Celebrity my
bros y hating

8 Likes

Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by Francis95(m): 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
Why is she still Flat chested if she really gave birth to this dude.. Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by mezcri(m): 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
The baby looks Chinese. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
Her son shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

She is too slim and she has a tiny waist , childbirth for her must have been war cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance / Fans React To Olajumoke's Burnt Knuckles And Use Of Yoruba In Her Vlog / Naomi Peller Releases "Believe" Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.