Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

She Refused To Link Me With To Friend! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refused To Link Me With To Friend! (702 Views)

Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date / She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This / I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Refused To Link Me With To Friend! by iamVirus(m): 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2016
She's a friend! I don't cheat buht she's hot!
I don't want to be in a relationship with her!

She loves money alot. I know how to handle girls like that.
Always asking for airtime x pocket money!

I'm comfortable, I can afford to take care of her, but the problem is that she doesn't deserve it.
She once told me that she has taken me like a brother she doesn't have (STRATEGY). (I tell am say I no know my sisters + female cousins?)

Fast forward>>

I had to visit her in school because of her pressure and calls.
There, I met her friend, she hot, beautiful. She showed me some green light because she sat near me! Asked me to play her some videos, gazed at me!
Did some bizzy body!
I fell in love! Buht, I didn't want to act fast!
'cos I wanted to study the environment

Fast Forward>>
As I was about leaving, the babe I went to visit opened my wallet, saw some cash and demanded some.
I had to settle her and about to leave!

Her pretty friend came to see me off; (Sure baa?)
I like her

Yesterday's night, I told her to tell me her friend's name on facebook, she blatantly refused! Ok, give me her Instagram handle, she didn't!

I'm planning on going back there to meet her friend!

Any alternative?

cc: twaci, ishilove (you mind helping me on this one?)
Re: She Refused To Link Me With To Friend! by iceberylin(m): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
You don't know her name and she saw you off?

Explains why the other one sees you as a brother undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Refused To Link Me With To Friend! by ikbnice(m): 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2016
Go back there to meet her in person or you go through the facebook friends list of the one who took you to be her brother if she'd allow you access that.
Re: She Refused To Link Me With To Friend! by iamVirus(m): 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2016
iceberylin:
You don't know her name and she saw you off?

Explains why the other one sees you as a brother undecided
I know only her first name!
Understand?
Re: She Refused To Link Me With To Friend! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
The truth is if the friend is worth it, she won't date you without your friend's consent

You simply go to her facebook friends and check for her are name there

Search for her name on her contacts

You could also make your friend know she is your sister too. That could help her hand over the name
Re: She Refused To Link Me With To Friend! by iamVirus(m): 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
Suprnov3r:
You simply go to her facebook friends and check for her are mame there
Over 1000 friends

Bro, I get work naa

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Link Me With To Friend! by Twaci(f): 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
cheesy Very funny situation I must tell u.

There's no other way about it. You have got to get it from your "sister" even if it means playing mind games on her.

Funny enough, this case always end in one way;
The girl will get your number from your "sister" and reach u before u do.

And pls, stop giving your "sister" money, will you? undecided
Re: She Refused To Link Me With To Friend! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
iamVirus:

Over 1000 friends

Bro, I get work naa

You have work and you want to go back to the school?... you never serious

You have her first name. Simply search for it on her friends list on Facebook
Re: She Refused To Link Me With To Friend! by iamVirus(m): 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
Suprnov3r:

You have work and you want to go back to the school?... you never serious

You have her first name. Simply search for it on her friends list on Facebook
Re: She Refused To Link Me With To Friend! by iamVirus(m): 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
Twaci:
cheesy Very funny situation I must tell u.

There's no other way about it. You have got to get it from your "sister" even if it means playing mind games on her.

Funny enough, this case always end in one way;

The girl will get your number from your "sister" and reach u before u do.

And pls, stop giving your "sister" money, will you? undecided
wait! who are you calling my sister?
She's a friend; Biko lol

And for the money, that was because she saw it!
Re: She Refused To Link Me With To Friend! by Twaci(f): 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
iamVirus:

wait! who are you calling my sister?
She's a friend; Biko lol
Already we know grin
Re: She Refused To Link Me With To Friend! by Sexxkillz: 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2016
Peppersoup logic.

Her pretty friend saw you off. The same girl you're interested in. You didn't collect her number directly. And now, you want to get her number from a girl who has friendzoned your ass to level 99?

You aren't the sharpest knife at all.

Re: She Refused To Link Me With To Friend! by ikbnice(m): 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2016
iamVirus:

Over 1000 friends

Bro, I get work naa
1000 friends on a list is nothing if she's really worth it. Alternatively, you can call you sister and if the girl is by her side, you can ask her to hand the phone over to her just yo say hello. In a minute, you may be able to obtain tangible information from her that could further your contact.
Re: She Refused To Link Me With To Friend! by iamVirus(m): 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Peppersoup logic.

Her pretty friend saw you off. The same girl you're interested in. You didn't collect her number directly. And now, you want to get her number from a girl who has friendzoned your ass to level 99?

You aren't the sharpest knife at all.

Friendzoned me as a did to her baa?
She no dey see anything from me! oga!
Re: She Refused To Link Me With To Friend! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
so strange..... its like am in another planet
Re: She Refused To Link Me With To Friend! by iamVirus(m): 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2016
ikbnice:
1000 friends on a list is nothing if she's really worth it. Alternatively, you can call her and if the girl is by her side, you can ask her to hand the phone over to her just yo say hello. In a minute, you may be able to obtain tangible information from her that could further your contact.
nice one; will try that!
If she will agree to give her the phone
Re: She Refused To Link Me With To Friend! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2016
Twaci:
Already we know grin
twaci.. pls

(1) (Reply)

Am Too Focused And Don't Like It / 8 Deepest Needs Of Your Woman [you Won't Know Unless You Read This] / Stylish Work Outfits For Endowed And Curvy Ladies (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.