Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Huxley,tudor, Mazaje,ogaga4luv & Naira, Can You Marry Your Child To A Christian? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Huxley,tudor, Mazaje,ogaga4luv & Naira, Can You Marry Your Child To A Christian? (1815 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / Why Wouldn't You Marry A Sister From Your Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huxley,tudor, Mazaje,ogaga4luv & Naira, Can You Marry Your Child To A Christian? by banom(m): 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2009
hello, Huxley, Tudor, Mazaje, Ogaga4luv,Naira, Athesit, Seun, bawomolo, Satan, Bindex and co,

can you afford to marry your daughter to a christian or muslim ?
Re: Huxley,tudor, Mazaje,ogaga4luv & Naira, Can You Marry Your Child To A Christian? by noetic4: 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2009
do they have a say in who she marries? this is not the 1st century. . .this is 2009.
Re: Huxley,tudor, Mazaje,ogaga4luv & Naira, Can You Marry Your Child To A Christian? by huxley(m): 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2009
That is none of my bzns.
Re: Huxley,tudor, Mazaje,ogaga4luv & Naira, Can You Marry Your Child To A Christian? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2009
[size=13pt]Who Cares. . . [/size]
Re: Huxley,tudor, Mazaje,ogaga4luv & Naira, Can You Marry Your Child To A Christian? by JeSoul(f): 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2009
. . . so I was thinking, very mischievously if I might add, that we might all be better of if some of the aforementioned wonderful fellas did not participate in procreation  cheesy  sorry I couldn't resist, Banom is to blame.
Re: Huxley,tudor, Mazaje,ogaga4luv & Naira, Can You Marry Your Child To A Christian? by noetic4: 9:44pm On Sep 25, 2009
that would be a great idea. . . they should think about EVOLVING into more intelligent creatures rather than reproducing cheesy
Re: Huxley,tudor, Mazaje,ogaga4luv & Naira, Can You Marry Your Child To A Christian? by maedan(f): 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2009
More to the point: parents and guardians, can you marry your child/ward to Huxley, Tudor, Mazaje, Ogaga4luv & Naira cheesy?
What a topic!
Re: Huxley,tudor, Mazaje,ogaga4luv & Naira, Can You Marry Your Child To A Christian? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2009
maedan:

More to the point: parents and guardians, can you marry your child/ward to Huxley, Tudor, Mazaje, Ogaga4luv & Naira cheesy?
What a topic!

NO! Especially not ogaga4luv.
Re: Huxley,tudor, Mazaje,ogaga4luv & Naira, Can You Marry Your Child To A Christian? by Tudor6(f): 4:21am On Sep 26, 2009
Look at these deluded people oo. . .do they write atheist/satanist on the forehead?
Firstly my wife must know my views.
If i find out the parents of the woman I love are narrow minded bigots, nothing stops me from carrying the book of lies and declaring the dead jesus/allah as my imaginary god. . .its no different from agreeing with a schizophrenic psychopath as to the existence of his imaginary friend just to keep the peace.

@banom.
I'd let my daughter marry anybody. . .afterall my dad is a muslim (albeit non-practiscing) and mum a christian(seriously into the stuff)
Re: Huxley,tudor, Mazaje,ogaga4luv & Naira, Can You Marry Your Child To A Christian? by Tudor6(f): 4:22am On Sep 26, 2009
I wouldn't let my daughter marry osama bin laden though. . .
Re: Huxley,tudor, Mazaje,ogaga4luv & Naira, Can You Marry Your Child To A Christian? by Tudor6(f): 4:29am On Sep 26, 2009
JeSoul:

. . . so I was thinking, very mischievously if I might add, that we might all be better of if some of the aforementioned wonderful fellas did not participate in procreation  cheesy  sorry I couldn't resist, Banom is to blame.
Very funny. . . .if father abraham had kept his rod in his pants wouldn't the world be a better place? cheesy
Re: Huxley,tudor, Mazaje,ogaga4luv & Naira, Can You Marry Your Child To A Christian? by Nobody: 4:54am On Sep 26, 2009
I can never give my christian daughter to ogaga the satanist who dreams of killing all nigerian pastors
Re: Huxley,tudor, Mazaje,ogaga4luv & Naira, Can You Marry Your Child To A Christian? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:00am On Sep 26, 2009
banom:

hello, Huxley, Tudor, Mazaje, Ogaga4luv,Naira, Athesit, Seun, bawomolo, Satan, Bindex and co,

can you afford to marry your daughter to a christian or muslim ?
Seun doesn't believe in God? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Huxley,tudor, Mazaje,ogaga4luv & Naira, Can You Marry Your Child To A Christian? by banom(m): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2009
sexyLeamon:

Seun doesn't believe in God? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Seun believes in the big Cocconut.
Re: Huxley,tudor, Mazaje,ogaga4luv & Naira, Can You Marry Your Child To A Christian? by banom(m): 11:26am On Sep 26, 2009
Tudór:

I wouldn't let my daughter marry osama bin laden though. . .

How about marrying her to Abuzola.
Re: Huxley,tudor, Mazaje,ogaga4luv & Naira, Can You Marry Your Child To A Christian? by Tudor6(f): 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2009
Abuzola is crazy. . . .go figure.
Re: Huxley,tudor, Mazaje,ogaga4luv & Naira, Can You Marry Your Child To A Christian? by muhsin(m): 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2009
What brings Abuzola into this thread?
Re: Huxley,tudor, Mazaje,ogaga4luv & Naira, Can You Marry Your Child To A Christian? by banom(m): 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2009
Tudór:

Abuzola is crazy. . . .go figure.

so you mean you will not marry your daughter to Abuzola even when he wants to take her as third wife and not the seventh wife ?
Re: Huxley,tudor, Mazaje,ogaga4luv & Naira, Can You Marry Your Child To A Christian? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2009
[size=13pt]The issue of same-sex marriage is a hot topic nationwide. It is an intrinsic part of our philosophy as expressed in The Satanic Bible to accept a broad range of human sexual practice.

The Church of Satan is the first church to fully accept members regardless of Sexual orientation and so we champion weddings unions between adult partners whether they be atheist, Islam , Christian. So long as love is present and the partners wish to commit to a relationship, we support their desire for a legally recognized partnership, and the rights and privileges which come from such a union. Satanic Salute. . . Ave!!

Sincerely_Ogaga S.O.S
[/size]
Re: Huxley,tudor, Mazaje,ogaga4luv & Naira, Can You Marry Your Child To A Christian? by banom(m): 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]The issue of same-sex marriage is a hot topic nationwide. It is an intrinsic part of our philosophy as expressed in The Satanic Bible to accept a broad range of human sexual practice.

The Church of Satan is the first church to fully accept members regardless of Sexual orientation and so we champion weddings unions between adult partners whether they be atheist, Islam , Christian. So long as love is present and the partners wish to commit to a relationship, we support their desire for a legally recognized partnership, and the rights and privileges which come from such a union. Satanic Salute. . . Ave!!

Sincerely_Ogaga S.O.S
[/size]

So you are saying you can marry your daughter to davidyland or conversly marry Davidylan's daughter ?
Re: Huxley,tudor, Mazaje,ogaga4luv & Naira, Can You Marry Your Child To A Christian? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2009
[size=13pt]Banom dear, The Issue here is "Marriage" and it goes with (Love).although you must have read it on some of my post somewhere else where i always kick against the so called religion madness in God most especially Christianity . Satanism is never  is a Religion, its a Lifestyle.

Religion  has been the greatest weapon of Seperation , Confussion in the world today , Christian cant get married to Muslim in the name of Religion. thats not in my book my dear banom. As for my Daughter if really she got attracted by a Christian gentle man and the man sincerely seek her Love with pure mind,Then Okey. . .i have no right to stop my daughter from her choice simply because the gentle man is a Christian Worm.

The Only Free will i got in my Daughters ''Love'' is to drop her my words and make it known to her future partner. the most important is my privacy security. cool

It is time for Nigerians to stand up for the axiomatic principles of individual liberty and secularism upon which our nation was founded and thus prevent further incursions of Christian morality, meant to force non-believers into the strait jacket of their belief system.
[/size]
Re: Huxley,tudor, Mazaje,ogaga4luv & Naira, Can You Marry Your Child To A Christian? by banom(m): 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Banom dear, The Issue here is "Marriage" and it goes with (Love).although you must have read it on some of my post somewhere else where i always kick against the so called religion madness in God most especially Christianity . Satanism is never  is a Religion, its a Lifestyle.

Religion  has been the greatest weapon of Seperation , Confussion in the world today , Christian cant get married to Muslim in the name of Religion. thats not in my book my dear banom. As for my Daughter if really she got attracted by a Christian gentle man and the man sincerely seek her Love with pure mind,Then Okey. . .i have no right to stop my daughter from her choice simply because the gentle man is a Christian Worm.

The Only Free will i got in my Daughters ''Love'' is to drop her my words and make it known to her future partner. the most important is my privacy security. cool

It is time for Nigerians to stand up for the axiomatic principles of individual liberty and secularism upon which our nation was founded and thus prevent further incursions of Christian morality, meant to force non-believers into the strait jacket of their belief system.
[/size]

So what if your Christian/Muslim son inlaw i.e Noetic2 bleeps* up by treating your daughter badly, as a Satanist who believes in vengeance than turning the other chic, what will be the faith of Noetic ?
Re: Huxley,tudor, Mazaje,ogaga4luv & Naira, Can You Marry Your Child To A Christian? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2009
[size=13pt]I turned around.Oh shit, that creeped me out.  thats when something wrong and the score must definately be settle once and Forever . SATANISM represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!(If my Daughters Partner to be is an Ingrates means he deserve more than Hatred) Banom dear. . .
You cannot love everyone; it is ridiculous to think you can. If you love everyone and everything you lose your natural powers of selection and wind up being a pretty poor judge of character and quality. If anything is used too freely it loses its true meaning.
Therefore, the Satanist believes you should love strongly and completely those who
deserve your love, but never turn the other cheek to your enemy! .Messing up with my Daughter is the case. i have a big deal there embarassed

Satanism has been thought of as being synonymous with cruelty and brutality. This is so only because people are afraid to face the[b] truth[/b] - and the truth is that human beings are not all benign or all loving. Just because the Satanist admits he is capable of both love and hate, he is considered hateful. On the contrary, because he is able to give vent to his hatred through ritualized expression, he is far more capable of love - the deepest kind of love. By honestly recognizing and admitting to both the hate and the love he feels, there is no confusing one emotion with the other. Without being able to experience one of these emotions, you cannot fully experience the other.

Yes Banom. . . Satanist believe in Vengeance. Its pure True and the Only Way out.in case as such i render blow for blow, scorn for scorn, doom for doom - with compound interest liberally added thereunto! Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, aye four-fold, a hundred-fold! Make yourself a Terror to your adversary, and when he goeth his way, he will possess much additional wisdom to ruminate over. Thus shall you make yourself respected in all the walks of life, and your spirit - your immortal spirit - shall live, not in an intangible paradise, but in the brains and sinews of those whose respect you have gained. cool
[/size]
Re: Huxley,tudor, Mazaje,ogaga4luv & Naira, Can You Marry Your Child To A Christian? by noetic4: 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2009
. , , what a thread grin ;grin
Re: Huxley,tudor, Mazaje,ogaga4luv & Naira, Can You Marry Your Child To A Christian? by DeepSight(m): 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2009
Ogaga, so if Abuzola falls in love with your 9 year old daughter, you will allow him to parcel her off to paedohile-heaven in mecca?
Re: Huxley,tudor, Mazaje,ogaga4luv & Naira, Can You Marry Your Child To A Christian? by petres007(m): 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2009
Deep Sight:

Ogaga, so if Abuzola falls in love with your 9 year old daughter, you will allow him to parcel her off to paedohile-heaven in mecca?

ROFL grin grin grin
Re: Huxley,tudor, Mazaje,ogaga4luv & Naira, Can You Marry Your Child To A Christian? by lokonso92: 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2009
how can i get a dating partner
Re: Huxley,tudor, Mazaje,ogaga4luv & Naira, Can You Marry Your Child To A Christian? by petres007(m): 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2009
lokonso92:

My guy you're in the wrong section and thread. Try the "Romance" section. wink
Re: Huxley,tudor, Mazaje,ogaga4luv & Naira, Can You Marry Your Child To A Christian? by banom(m): 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2009
lokonso92:

Go to ashawo joint in Ikeja , you will surely get more than enough there.
Re: Huxley,tudor, Mazaje,ogaga4luv & Naira, Can You Marry Your Child To A Christian? by petres007(m): 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2009
banom:

Go to ashawo joint in Ikeja , you will surely get more than enough there.

Chei! Banom that was too harsh na,   grin grin grin

The guy just missed his way cheesy
Re: Huxley,tudor, Mazaje,ogaga4luv & Naira, Can You Marry Your Child To A Christian? by banom(m): 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2009
petres_007:

Chei! Banom that was too harsh na,   grin grin grin

The guy just missed his way cheesy

My guy ,wetin you won make i talk na ?

We dey here they talk important matter, nai the bobo carry him infantuated eye come here.
Re: Huxley,tudor, Mazaje,ogaga4luv & Naira, Can You Marry Your Child To A Christian? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:16pm On Sep 26, 2009
[size=13pt]No i wont simply because of age gap . Peherps, not because of the so called Religion madness.[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joy To The Wise.rccg / Neo Platonism / Ancient Bible, You Wouldn't Belief What It Claims.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.