Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Open Minded And Matured - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Open Minded And Matured (482 Views)

Serious Minded And Descent Single Guys And Ladies In Osogbo Meet Here. / ok / For Singles And Matured Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Minded And Matured by adekanbicv(m): 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2009
Hii,

I need a lady between 25 to 45 years of age for a very discreet relationship. Please note that I do not promise marriage, as we have to define the relationship between us. Complexion and tribe do not really matter. If you are not BUSTY, please no need to get in touch.

The person has to be OPEN-MINDED and MATURED too. PRETENDERS should stay away interested mail,.princeadekanbi@yahoo.com
Re: Open Minded And Matured by trekkie: 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2009

(1) (Reply)

I Lost My Kidney Ask Me How? / Problem Understanding / How I Wish I Can Find That My Lost Bone Of Age 17 Here(obetachirotam@yahoo.com)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.