Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Do You Still Use 2go ? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Still Use 2go ? (22671 Views)

When Last Did You Use 2go Messenger Chat? / MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles / Which Of These Items Do You Still Use After Buying A Smart Phone And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Comradetega(m): 10:53am On Aug 15, 2016
Adeoba10:
Thats where i my gf since 2012 and we are still dating till now. I love 2go.
both me too,i got my gf there since 2013 and we are still dating till now and talking about marriage, 2go is a easy app,i love it so much,i never like whatapp for one day,.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by IceDude(m): 10:57am On Aug 15, 2016
2go sweet dat year sha!
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 15, 2016
No
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by toluxa1(m): 10:59am On Aug 15, 2016
Adeoba10:
Thats where i met my gf since 2012 and we are still dating till now. I love 2go.

Go and Marry
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by SmathGate(m): 10:59am On Aug 15, 2016
what! 2go bawo!............ the question is like asking a 15 years old boy if he still uses diapers.

NEXT!!
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Adeoba10(m): 11:01am On Aug 15, 2016
Comradetega:
both me too,i got my gf there since 2013 and we are still dating till now and talking about marriage, 2go is a easy app,i love it so much,i never like whatapp for one day,.
May God bless ur union.... As in back den, i can type a full screen without looking at my phone.... If Etisalat didn't gv me mb den, it looks as if my world was abt to crash den.
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by yorke1: 11:03am On Aug 15, 2016
I left 2go since 2010. I scatter gals for that place sha. Thank God for delivering me from that place.
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Adeoba10(m): 11:03am On Aug 15, 2016
toluxa1:

Go and Marry
Am waiting for her to finish her education.... Final year tinz tongue
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Themandator: 11:04am On Aug 15, 2016
TechEnthusiast:

Who says its for kids?i have been on 2go since 2013 and its improving its android platform, why don't you checkout the app on play store and see it for yourself, you probably left 2go when its not really improved, have you ever bothered checking how the app looks like now, mind you am not convincing you to join 2go,but to me, 2go, facebook and telegram are better,i dont even like whatsapp, its just popular because most people like you are stuck with mack zuckerbergs invention thats blinded you to see other better apps

WhatsApp became Facebook property just last yea when they bought it for billions of dollars ... It is not the inventions of Mack Zuckerberg.
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by YhungPablo(m): 11:07am On Aug 15, 2016
s2n4r3t1:
When i was usin nokia asha.... Lol... Me and 2go.. Even exam morning i was 2going grin

wow.. same here . still 2goin till now
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by MartinsNelson(m): 11:10am On Aug 15, 2016
fados4sure:
What is 2go? Is it a kind of bread or something?
U wey dey ask is it a kind of bread I knw say dat year u nearly die join 2go... So na so ur love dey tAke fade...? I pitty ur present bf or gf...lol
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Comradetega(m): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2016
Adeoba10:

May God bless ur union.... As in back den, i can type a full screen without looking at my phone.... If Etisalat didn't gv me mb den, it looks as if my world was abt to crash den.
AMEN ,........ hum funny u,.2go realy remove that boring spirit from me,.i make sure i alway have a nof go credit,.i met her in age rum 20 years and...life was very beautiful then with 2go
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 15, 2016
hian.....I no even remember the last time I saw dis app....even play store no dey bring am to me..grin
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by willibounce1(m): 11:22am On Aug 15, 2016
The application is mostly for kids and house helps who are always begging for one thing or the other.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Nwocha12(f): 11:34am On Aug 15, 2016
Lol that was where my fiancée and I met 6 years ago and today we celebrate our anniversary. I am more than grateful to God grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Padreo(m): 11:39am On Aug 15, 2016
dollaflow:
Aigoooo
too much Korean movie grin grin
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Brayss(m): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2016
still using it all night busy chatin wit my orente
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Comradetega(m): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2016
Nwocha12:
Lol that was where my fiancée and I met 6 years ago and today we celebrate our anniversary. I am more than grateful to God grin
WOW CONGRATULATION,people with good intention always find their heart desire in where others tame as kid stuff,am so happy for u,2go is still the best

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by cyril700(m): 11:52am On Aug 15, 2016
I made N4 million from 2go btween 2010 til now. Still my best app that changed my story
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by liciouspee(f): 11:52am On Aug 15, 2016
Wellllllll, e get as e be. Haven't logged in there since 2015 but that aside ehn, it's my birthday. Can I get some likes, wishes n prayers? Thanks peeps

6 Likes

Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by akpumping7720(m): 11:55am On Aug 15, 2016
yorke1:
I left 2go since 2010. I scatter gals for that place sha. Thank God for delivering me from that place.
Boss.. No be only u. But now boiz don become pastors!!! And d kind of girls on 2go back then will not even demand cash from u all what they need is tfare and u will continue to sample them till either u or them get tired. But thank God for where we are today!!!
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Slimflame(m): 11:56am On Aug 15, 2016
Adeoba10:
Thats where i met my gf since 2012 and we are still dating till now. I love 2go.
for four years now is like she bewitch you
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by MiMiakpet(m): 11:58am On Aug 15, 2016
Yes oooooo... I'm addicted to GoWords game on 2go
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by buharisbae(f): 11:58am On Aug 15, 2016
grin op you just brought so many memories back

I can remember when I do compete with my friends on star level

I was so addicted to 2go that I will subscribe MTN#60 for one month I dunno if it still exist

I never logged in to Facebook that much because I could chat with it

I rember 2go rooms I do beg for gocredits Lol i would buy go credit , go word and go trivia were my favourite I rember I joined a diss group (vikings) and we would have meeting every Saturday on our next brawl with another group (it helped built my vocabulary) I rember flirting on 2go
I rember message flooding anytime I open that app

I remember guys asking for nude lol

I rember I use to search the internet for 2go cheat and how to boost star

I remember I Dont accept request except your star is from proff below

I rember when I use to stay away thru out the night

I rember when my mum would seize my phone because of this app

I rember when I was always updating and changing my profile because of star

Men 2go was the best but unfortunately for me my last seen was 3yrs a go

I miss 2go!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Franky826: 11:58am On Aug 15, 2016
jgt39859:
I hardly chat. Still keeping Whatsapp because I can send .doc files with it.

[size=20pt] Meanwhile, help a brother to get a job
B.Eng (2.1). God bless you.
jgt39859@gmail.com
[/size]

Well done for the sleek way which you dey use find job. But brother if I may suggest, I'd add you be more specific as to which category of engineering you did. In school engineering can be agricultural, computer, civil, met&mat, electrical&electronics, etc.
Oya do the needful and goodluck
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Slimflame(m): 11:59am On Aug 15, 2016
VIPERVENOM:
2go is now filled with scammers (guys using female profiles) and séxual predators (guys using female profiles claiming to be lésbians) and people who don't know how to chat (they cant say more dan one word)..............but i stll use it.
is like ur last name nah 2go....
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Holuwaferanmi(m): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
First of all it depends on the type of friends you keep

2go made me genius
I belong to a science gurus crew on 2go where we battle educationally and read

Huh i love 2go and still gat Good friends there
And besides it easy to use
To be sincere Whatsapp Bbm and Facebook Sucks

2go is the fastest Instant messager
Remember spamming with 2go or when you send a message it dosent even load it Goes @ the speed of light

Can you share app through whatsapp or App facebook

Try out 2go theres nothing you cant share pluse
2go dosent even drain battery or eat up your phone space and it runs on little data ...

Can i get a like

5 Likes

Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by goldust777: 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
2Go is full of kids neva met matured minds i am deleting it on ma phone now now
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by yorke1: 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
akpumping7720:

Boss.. No be only u. But now boiz don become pastors!!! And d kind of girls on 2go back then will not even demand cash from u all what they need is tfare and u will continue to sample them till either u or them get tired. But thank God for where we are today!!!

Na so bros. A core Muslim lady(the one that covers their whole body) i met on 2go traveled all the way from Abj to Edo state while i was still schooling on my invitation to spend time with me. She refused to come without that thing they tie on their head(Hijab) it was fun and scaring. This was a lady i met within a space of a month. I didn't give her money to come....my rule then was use your money to transport yourself over and i'll refund u.

Thank God for delivering me from that place. All those risks ain't worth it
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
Rick9:
Nope not when I have WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger. 2go is for those 12years old kids

Don't get you exactly.

Are you saying 12 yr old kids ain't on whatsapp, facebook, or bbm?

I know you Rick. I also know you're just having fun.

I 2go till tomorrow. Not all friends have phones that whatsapp.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by karryn(f): 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
I still do. Met a lot of great frnds there cnt afford to let go
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:
And who told you WhatsApp was invented by Zuckerberg undecided

WhatsApp is popular because of it's Maturity,ease of chatting,flexible privacy options,easy to add friends (all they require from you is just your mobile number, no time for asking of age,gender or name)

Or username

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tecno’s Camon Man-city Edition Hits Nigerian Market / Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone / Infinix Unveils Zero 8 Device In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.