Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Do You Still Use 2go ? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Still Use 2go ? (22670 Views)

When Last Did You Use 2go Messenger Chat? / MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles / Which Of These Items Do You Still Use After Buying A Smart Phone And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by SpicyMimi(f): 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
Stopped 2go about 4 years ago! In this age and time? 2go ke
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by chuks34(m): 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
I no longer use 2go, but the app is far more better than whatsapp cause it allows u to share files including apps. even if ur friends are not online u can chat in a group with different sections.
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by chuks34(m): 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
SpicyMimi:
Stopped 2go about 4 years ago! In this age and time? 2go ke
bro download the latest 2go app for Android and see its uniqueness unlike whatsapp. besides I see all Android apps as instant messenger cause once ur data is on the msgs flows in
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Nickymezor(f): 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nt any more
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by jordinsparkles(f): 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
For wetin nah...wetin I dey use am do.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by aBbiie25(f): 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
undecided
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Ellixlimswag(m): 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
Yendysthesage:

Mark zuckerberg didn't invent whatsapp
he has it now and has been developing it..... fault finder
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by TrollTrap: 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
i was so addicted to 2go I went from novice to emm I think Ultimate or Vteran (can't remember which was the highest rank then) in 3 weeks...morning after night I was 2going.
Met many cool people there, some of em I still keep in touch with today. Haven't been on there since 2013 tho, too long for man grin
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by akorebami(m): 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
I still use it. Interested friends can add me. Username: akorebami
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by SpicyMimi(f): 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
chuks34:
bro download the latest 2go app for Android and see its uniqueness unlike whatsapp. besides I see all Android apps as instant messenger cause once ur data is on the msgs flows in
Before?
Who got time to be logging into one messenger account? Yes all the messages should flow in once your data is on, that's a good advantage naa....
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by ibietela2(m): 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
Adeoba10:

Eyah.... I mt mine when she was in 100lvl,i was in 4lvl den, now shez in 5lvl. Infact she just left my place for campus dis morning. Weneva i remembered dos 2go days am always smiling. Thanks God for my Nokia E50 coupled with 2 follow come ba3, i can 2go for 5 straight hours. All dos 2go stars are nothing to me. cheesy

Congrats
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
power900:
I brings out my iPhone 6 then all of a sudden I click ****2goes*** , then I gotta visit yabaleft asap

You brings out your iPhone? ? you click***2goes***??

Nna, you shouldn't visit yabaleft, you should pay your English teacher an urgent visit ASAP..
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by daneni1(m): 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
Yendysthesage:

Mark zuckerberg didn't invent whatsapp

He bought it over
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by nkechiben(f): 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
What about 3go?

Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by otodeluxe(m): 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
Not any more oo. 2go was fun back then when there was no whatsapp. We use to have 2go rooms where you can meet new friends and connect with people all over Nigeria. You can hook up with babes too if you want. i miss 2go
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:
And who told you WhatsApp was invented by Zuckerberg undecided

WhatsApp is popular because of it's Maturity,ease of chatting,flexible privacy options,easy to add friends (all they require from you is just your mobile number, no time for asking of age,gender or name)
Well whether its macks invension or not, he bought it from two yahoo staffs and by that time it wasn't popular, all the new stuff added to it are his inventions, people dispise 2go because they thinks its for kids Is it because its now populated by kids,i'm not a childish dude, its as if you don't understand what the word "decline and accept"and i am not a 2go marketer, telegram and 2go are way better for me,
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
addikt:
Yes , I still use it sometimes , I have couple of my students on there while I was serving back in 2013 .it's the best place I could chat with them because most of them use java phones since they can't afford to buy an android phone. It's really cool and better on androids now!!.. 2go can't be forgotten , it really helped a lot even when Facebook haven't perfected their messenger app, thanks to 2go ,you could simply connect your Facebook with it and chat with friends on Facebook through 2go...

Thanks 2go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea, the fb gateway makes it better, thats what attracted foreigners on play store to the app

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
buharisbae:
grin op you just brought so many memories back

I can remember when I do compete with my friends on star level

I was so addicted to 2go that I will subscribe MTN#60 for one month I dunno if it still exist

I never logged in to Facebook that much because I could chat with it

I rember 2go rooms I do beg for gocredits Lol i would buy go credit , go word and go trivia were my favourite I rember I joined a diss group (vikings) and we would have meeting every Saturday on our next brawl with another group (it helped built my vocabulary) I rember flirting on 2go
I rember message flooding anytime I open that app

I remember guys asking for nude lol

I rember I use to search the internet for 2go cheat and how to boost star

I remember I Dont accept request except your star is from proff below

I rember when I use to stay away thru out the night

I rember when my mum would seize my phone because of this app

I rember when I was always updating and changing my profile because of star

Men 2go was the best but unfortunately for me my last seen was 3yrs a go

I miss 2go!
Check it out on play store and see the screenshots
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Rick9(m): 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
Perfectdanny:

Don't get you exactly.

Are you saying 12 yr old kids ain't on whatsapp, facebook, or bbm?

I know you Rick. I also know you're just having fun.

I 2go till tomorrow. Not all friends have phones that whatsapp.

Uncle I use an Android Phone ok, and I was downloaded the improved version of 2go it was perfect , but most times my 2go just stay idle, the only thing that made me stuck with 2go from 2011-2015 was because of the Facebook Gateway, but when I bought my droid, I had WhatsApp , fb Messenger, 2go became a distant memory. So broz no judge
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by power900: 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
chuxyfranklin:

Nna, you shouldn't visit yabaleft, you should pay your English teacher an urgent visit ASAP..
lol, no wounded academically dull people are always more successful these days
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by power900: 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
chuxyfranklin:

lol, no wounder academically dull people are always more successful these days
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Rick9(m): 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
TechEnthusiast:

Who says its for kids?i have been on 2go since 2013 and its improving its android platform, why don't you checkout the app on play store and see it for yourself, you probably left 2go when its not really improved, have you ever bothered checking how the app looks like now, mind you am not convincing you to join 2go,but to me, 2go, facebook and telegram are better,i dont even like whatsapp, its just popular because most people like you are stuck with mack zuckerbergs invention thats blinded you to see other better apps

I am not hating on 2go am just saying it's not useful to me anymore, which kind backwardness be that, I get WhatsApp and FB Messenger I go come go dey use 2go for what , and by the way I hate chatting with passion. The only 2 IM I use is WhatsApp and FB Messenger.
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by YOLO1(m): 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
Adeoba10:
Thats where i met my gf since 2012 and we are still dating till now. I love 2go.
Waow. Met my GF too there. We started dating January 11, 2012 and we're still up till now. Though we are no longer using the platform
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
buharisbae:

I was so addicted to 2go that I will subscribe MTN#60 for one month I dunno if it still exist

I rember 2go rooms I do beg for gocredits Lol i would buy go credit , go word and go trivia were my favourite I rember I joined a diss group (vikings) and we would have meeting every Saturday on our next brawl with another group (it helped built my vocabulary) I rember flirting on 2go

I miss 2go!

You dont miss 2go more than i Do..i used to be a hardcore gamer.mgowords especially..i played with guys like driftking,deus,aiks,pamo,benzero,osi,terrote,osax,funcheng,bibo,Kent,mizkid,whizzlord and many many other players..Gowords was wonderful in those days.i also used to play in South African accounts..i think i my highscore in gowords was 562...the person with the highest score now Fatolo 740 used to be my boi..wonderful days..Good Old days..
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by tayo200(m): 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
my username is adejumo171....girls, add up and u won't regret
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
Rick9:

I am not hating on 2go am just saying it's not useful to me anymore, which kind backwardness be that, I get WhatsApp and FB Messenger I go come go dey use 2go for what , and by the way I hate chatting with passion. The only 2 IM I use is WhatsApp and FB Messenger.
Lol,you said you hate "chatting with passion" and you use fb and whatsapp messengers,what are the two used for? Well one mans food is another mans poison
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by tk4rd: 11:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
Very soon, the question would become:
"DO PEOPLE STILL USE BBM.??"
or better still..,,,
"DO PEOPLE STILL USE BLACKBERRY PHONES.??"

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
Rick9:

Uncle I use an Android Phone ok, and I was downloaded the improved version of 2go it was perfect , but most times my 2go just stay idle, the only thing that made me stuck with 2go from 2011-2015 was because of the Facebook Gateway, but when I bought my droid, I had WhatsApp , fb Messenger, 2go became a distant memory. So broz no judge

Uncle don't be coman be vexing nau. It is only play i am grin
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Rick9(m): 3:36am On Aug 16, 2016
Perfectdanny:

Uncle don't be coman be vexing nau. It is only play i am grin
AutoCorrect grin grin grin
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Rick9(m): 3:37am On Aug 16, 2016
TechEnthusiast:

Lol,you said you hate "chatting with passion" and you use fb and whatsapp messengers,what are the two used for? Well one mans food is another mans poison
to connect with family and close friends.
dont have the gtime for boring chats with random folks.
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Kash007(m): 6:13am On Aug 16, 2016
You are a real 2go ambassador.
buharisbae:

I miss 2go!

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Basalt(m): 7:37am On Aug 16, 2016
Back then when I was still in year one,

I bleeped three clean girls via 2go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tecno’s Camon Man-city Edition Hits Nigerian Market / Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone / Infinix Unveils Zero 8 Device In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.