Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

8 Ways To Build An Evergreen Online Presence Through Blogging. - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 8 Ways To Build An Evergreen Online Presence Through Blogging. (6163 Views)

Earn Extra Income Through Blogging / Take your business to the next level, lets help you build an online presence / Top 8 Ways Bloggers Can Get Extra Traffic To Their Blogs- Naijatechguy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways To Build An Evergreen Online Presence Through Blogging. by Efewestern: 11:15am On Aug 15, 2016
Brightgem:
hmmm.. I am enjoying ur responses, pls I just tried to email, we can take it from there cuz I dnt do bbm. Thanks much for ur response and I take the unique content as a compliment. Cheers

Have replied your mail, so we can take it from there... Feel free to ask any question , will be willing to help.. expecting your mail soon.. bye
Re: 8 Ways To Build An Evergreen Online Presence Through Blogging. by Brightgem(f): 11:37am On Aug 15, 2016
Efewestern:

Have replied your mail, so we can take it from there... Feel free to ask any question , will be willing to help.. expecting your mail soon.. bye
Replied, thanks.
Re: 8 Ways To Build An Evergreen Online Presence Through Blogging. by ipledge10(m): 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
I created my own blog www.instaculture.com like 2 weeks ago. I write about tribes all over world, places, foods and festivals. It's not easy to write about places you have never been too, foods you have not eaten before, and sort. I have to read many articles, watch many documentaries to come up with am article.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Build An Evergreen Online Presence Through Blogging. by Frankicent(m): 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
Brightgem:
Nice. So for the mailing list are u saying one would need to subscribe to those services for this is something I need to do but don't know how. Also I moved to a self hosted wordpress blog and I can't view my stats anymore which I could before on the free platform, I mean the means of seeing my page/post visits. Pls what can I do?

hey hope it's not too late to help you...

Install jetpack or view your traffic stat through your cpanel.... just find Awstat or ask your hosting provider how to access awstat. There you can see your traffic stat daily.... grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Build An Evergreen Online Presence Through Blogging. by Frankicent(m): 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
Toluwani113:
May God bless you Op!
Amen bless you too... you can check more evergreen post on this blog www.Geeklogic.net
Re: 8 Ways To Build An Evergreen Online Presence Through Blogging. by Frankicent(m): 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
brownjulie:
Ok...I don hear...even though I no get blog

lolz you can own a blog too nah.... Shoot me a mail if you want me to build one for you.....

This would help
How to start a blog within 10 minutes [Free Beginner’s Guide]
www.geeklogic.net/how-to-start-a-blog-within-10-minutes-free-beginners-guide/

if you gat any question ask me grin
Re: 8 Ways To Build An Evergreen Online Presence Through Blogging. by Frankicent(m): 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
Agriman:
Blogging is not as easy like that......check this blog http://agrobalm.com anyway Patience is the major thing. Traffic won't come in a day, it takes times
Naso oo.... Post cropped from my blog www.Geeklogic.net you can.check it #Evergreen post grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Best Wordpress Security Plugins For Wordpress Users In 2017 / Is Www.smartweb.com.ng Reliable? / Php Code For Search Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.