Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Ask Me About Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ask Me About Islam (4361 Views)

3 Things You Love About Islam / How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam / Things They Wont Tell You About Islam (infidel Christians, Atheists, Pagans Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me About Islam by abulbanaat(m): 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2009
Make it sensible. The moment you derail from my self-imposed rules, I quit and no qulams. As for my rules, I keep them to myself. But being sensible guides them all.
Re: Ask Me About Islam by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 25, 2009
1. you did not make your "rules" accessible.

My question - why are virtually ALL allah's "prophets" from the jewish lineage/biblical characters?
Re: Ask Me About Islam by abulbanaat(m): 11:05pm On Sep 25, 2009
Firstly why did you make the word 'Prophets' in inverted commas? I hope you will understand why I am putting it in inverted commas too?
Re: Ask Me About Islam by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2009
Because the men of the bible whom allah claims as his prophets all had similar attributes that are diametrically opposite to anything mohammad and allah stand for.

Please answer my question.
Re: Ask Me About Islam by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 25, 2009
what is taking abulbanaat so long?
Re: Ask Me About Islam by xreal: 11:25pm On Sep 25, 2009
@ poster. can I know lttle about UMAR?
Re: Ask Me About Islam by GODSON2009(m): 1:51am On Sep 26, 2009
@poster
this is really brave and i commend you for it here are my questions

1.i have read the quran and several hadiths ,and i have come to a realisation that there were so many abrogations,contradictions contained in them,the first question is this, why should a supposed prophet of god,who received his prophecies from his allah,make mistakes or contradict himself severally?

2.is that a result of the prophet's error,or that of his own god,because the supreme GOD i know and worship will never ever make a mistake with his prophecies,neither will abrogate anything.

3. can you justify the gender inequality in islam against women?examples sitting in the back with the men in front,does it mean the men are better than the women?

4.why is there so much controversies surrounding prophet mohammad?

5.can you justify the prophet's moral conduct all through his ministry up untill his death?ill mention just a few,

a.robbing innocent traders of their belongings,when he could simply have prayed to allah,to make provisions for him or worked as a farmer like the inhabitants of yathrib/medina did

b.sleeping with several slave girls,to a point where even his wives were mummuring in protest

c.sleeping with a 9 years old girl

d.religious intollerance and the spread of hate which he has inculcated into his followers towards other religions,even though he claimed to like them and identify with them earlier in his ministry, which is still on till today

ill stop for now to give you ample time and opportunity to answer my questions,before i post my next set of questions,thank you in advance
Re: Ask Me About Islam by abulbanaat(m): 7:04am On Sep 26, 2009
I will answer your questions in the Light of Qur’ân, the Sunnah and according to the understanding of the Pious Predecessors, I will also make recourse to the explanations of the doctors of the Deen, I mean the dead and the living scholars. And I am going to make them very snappy because there is no time ‘and space.’

@davidlyan, Allaah, the Supreme Lord, who revealed the Qur’aan to Muhammad the way He had revealed the Torah to Moses, and the Zabuur (often translated as the Psalm) to David and Injeel (also usually given as the Gospel) to Jesus Christ (may Allaah exalt the mentioning of all the Prophets) says in the Final Revelation, I mean Qur’aan (believing that the Qur’aan is the Final Revelation is always difficult for Christians to fathom; well that is understood). This Allaah, the Mighty and Only, now says in the Qur’aan:

“And verily, We have sent among every Ummah (community, nation) a Messenger (proclaiming): "Worship Allâh (Alone), and avoid (or keep away from) Tâghût (all false deities, etc. i.e. do not worship Tâghût besides Allâh)." Then of them were some whom Allâh guided and of them were some upon whom the straying was justified. So travel through the land and see what was the end of those who denied (the truth).” [Q16: 36].

So there was no difference between Nabiyy Muhammad (may Allaah exalt his mentioning) and other Prophets mentioned in the Bible. And for your information, prophethood was not restricted to the semitic-arabic race alone as evident in the verse earlier cited.

So it is for you to show the opposition Muhammad (may Allaah exalt his mentioning) had for those Prophets (may Allaah exalt their mentioning) or otherwise. Muslims believe all the prophets, as confirmed by the Qur’aan and the Sunnah belong to the same family and they came with the same message: There is none worthy of worship in truth except Allaah. Muslims do not make discrepancies between the prophets of Allaah:

“The Messenger (Muhammad) believes in what has been sent down to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers. Each one believes in Allâh, His Angels, His Books, and His Messengers. They say, "We make no distinction between one another of His Messengers" - and they say, "We hear, and we obey. (We seek) Your Forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the return (of all)." [Q2: 285].

And remember, the Qur’aan respects the Christians and the Jews for it refers to them as the People of the Book and it is quick in telling them that they have to retrace their steps to their Creator. That they were (and are) more knowledgeable (about God) than the idolaters which Prophet Muhammad met at Makkah.
Allaah says:

“Say (O Muhammad): "O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians): Come to a word that is just between us and you, that we worship none but Allâh, and that we associate no partners with Him, and that none of us shall take others as lords besides Allâh. Then, if they turn away, say: "Bear witness that we are Muslims."[/b][/b][/b] [Q3: 64].
Re: Ask Me About Islam by abulbanaat(m): 7:14am On Sep 26, 2009
@xreal,
Umar was the second successor after the demise of the Messenger of Allaah. He was among those who accepted Islam in the heat of the Makkan period. He was an avowed enemy of the Prophet and Islam before he accepted Islâm, and after his conversion, he was among the best of Islam. He was naturally tough and everybody knew him for that. He was a no-nonsense man, and feared for his bravery. The Prophet once said about him that the devil would take another way if he were to meet Umar on the same path.

Thank you.
Re: Ask Me About Islam by abulbanaat(m): 8:19am On Sep 26, 2009
@GODSON
“this is really brave and i commend you for it here are my questions”
Thank you, it is just to let people know about Islam, and clear some misconceptions here and there (Insha Allaah).

“1.i have read the quran and several hadiths ,and i have come to a realisation that there were so many abrogations,contradictions contained in them,the first question is this, why should a supposed prophet of god,who received his prophecies from his allah,make mistakes or contradict himself severally?”

Are you sure you have read the Qur’aan and several hadiths? As for the Qur’aan containing contradictions then no. Allaah says:

“Do they not then consider the Qur'ân carefully? Had it been from other than Allâh, they would surely have found therein much contradictions.” [Q3: 82].

So if you have read it, I mean the Qur’aan, did you consider it carefully?

As for reason for abrogation which seems something that often comes from you as I can see your hand in other threads then the greatest answer to that is that Allaah – the Mighty - has been sending the Prophets successively with  different Sharair (laws). You will agree with me that the laws of Moses are (partillaly) different from laws of Jesus.

Allaah says:

“And We have sent down to you (O Muhammad) the Book (this Qur'ân) in truth, confirming the Scripture that came before it and Mohayminan (trustworthy in highness and a witness) over it (old Scriptures) . So judge between them by what Allâh has revealed, and follow not their vain desires, diverging away from the truth that has come to you. To each among you, We have prescribed a law and a clear way. If Allâh willed, He would have made you one nation, but that (He) may test you in what He has given you; so strive as in a race in good deeds. The return of you (all) is to Allâh; then He will inform you about that in which you used to differ.” [Q5: 48]\
So the Qur’aan was revealed stage by stage according to exigencies. It was a corpus  trying to shape the lives of those who were hitherto disbelievers; so the laws were being revealed and modified in gradual. Allaah says:

“Whatever a Verse (revelation) do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring a better one or similar to it. Know you not that Allâh is able to do all things?” [Q2: 106].

So the abrogation is according to His Infinite Wisdom.

And the prophet has explained that in one of his statements: “ I used to forbid you from visiting the graves, now visit it it will remind you of the Hereafter.” (recorded in Sunan Trimidhi and authenticated by Al-Albaani)

Scholars explain that the early Muslims were forbidden from visiting the grave in the first time because the prophet feared that some of the new Muslims might become grave-worshippers but when faith had been engrained in them and they had acquired the requisite knowledge of the fact that grave worship is abominable, thus the fear was no more, so the Prophet permitted them to visit the grave for one purpose: a reminder of death for them.

“2.is that a result of the prophet's error,or that of his own god,because the supreme GOD i know and worship will never ever make a mistake with his prophecies,neither will abrogate anything.”

That has been answered above. If you continue to think that Muhammad is a false prophet then you are making a great mistake, and you are trying to cover the truth with your mouth. You know within your heart that he could not have been a false Prophet; i know your instinct will tell you that because that is what Allaah says about you – Jews and Christians:

“Those to whom We gave the Scripture (Jews and Christians) recognise him (Muhammad) as they recongise their sons. But verily, a party of them conceal the truth while they know it - [i.e. the qualities of Muhammad which are written in the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)].” [Q2: 146].

And He said to the Muslims:

“(This is) the truth from your Lord. So be you not one of those who doubt.” [Q2: 147].

“3. can you justify the gender inequality in islam against women?examples sitting in the back with the men in front,does it mean the men are better than the women?”

I leave that for another time (Insha Allaah), no time now.

“4.why is there so much controversies surrounding prophet mohammad?”
Yes the way the idolaters in Makkah were confused about him because they did not open their hearts to the truth.

And can we know the controversies?

5.can you justify the prophet's moral conduct all through his ministry up untill his death?ill mention just a few,
Allaah says about the Prophet’s character:

“And verily, you (O Muhammad) are on an exalted standard of character.”

And the Muslims have been asked to emulate him because of his excellent character:
“Indeed in the Messenger of Allâh (Muhammad) you have a good example to follow for him who hopes in (the Meeting with) Allâh and the Last Day and remembers Allâh much.” [Q33: 21]

And the prophet hislself has declared:

‘I was raised as a prophet to perfect the excellent character’ [Al-Albaani authenticated it in Saheehah]

“a.robbing innocent traders of their belongings,when he could simply have prayed to allah,to make provisions for him or worked as a farmer like the inhabitants of yathrib/medina did”

Bring your proof.

“b.sleeping with several slave girls,to a point where even his wives were mummuring in protest”

Bring your proof.

“c.sleeping with a 9 years old girl”

Bring your proof.

d.religious intollerance and the spread of hate which he has inculcated into his followers towards other religions,even though he claimed to like them and identify with them earlier in his ministry, which is still on till today.

"Produce your proof if you are truthful." [Q2: 111]’

Until then, GODSON, open your heart to learn Islâm objectively.

Thank you.

Abulbanaat1427@gmail.com. o8067613244
Re: Ask Me About Islam by xreal: 8:52am On Sep 26, 2009
abulbanaat:

@xreal,
Umar was the second successor after the demise of the Messenger of Allaah. He was among those who accepted Islam in the heat of the Makkan period. He was an avowed enemy of the Prophet and Islam before he accepted Islâm, and after his conversion, he was among the best of Islam. He was naturally tough and everybody knew him for that. He was a no-nonsense man, and feared for his bravery. The Prophet once said about him that the devil would take another way if he were to meet Umar on the same path.

Thank you.

Thanks abulbannat. GOD bless.
Re: Ask Me About Islam by Tudor6(f): 10:09am On Sep 26, 2009
Why has Mukina2 not moved this thread to the islam for muslims section?
If it were an anti-islam thread by osisi she'd be here by now foaming and ranting like a deranged animal how it should not be on the main board and ostensibly use that as an excuse to delete the thread.

@abulbaanat.
Why are muslims (especially here on NL) such useless hypocrites?
Re: Ask Me About Islam by Abuzola(m): 11:07am On Sep 26, 2009
Becos the thread is for ppl like you
Re: Ask Me About Islam by GODSON2009(m): 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2009
@abulmanaat
thanks for your response,however hope you will pardon me if i disagree with you first on my first question. the reason why i have been posting it all over the threads is because
a.nobody has been able to give me a satisfactory answer

b.because contradictions and abrogations doesnt lend credibility to any academic or literary work,talk less of a book held as holy by hundreds of millions of religious adherents, the way i see it is that everyone deserves to know the truth and then make up their mind based on that.

you still did not answer my questions,we know that other prophets minus jesus christ had been sent,my question is that

why is there many contradictions in the messages allah gave mohammad?forget about other prophets

a.he nullified and expunged the satanic verses later in the quran

b.he abrogated the verses of "no compulsion in islam"including these on defensive jihad e.t.c and replaced it with the no holds bared,full on lesser jihad. i could go on,

yes i agree,but moses was only a prophet which we are both agreed on,where we disagree is that jesus was not a prophet but the son of GOD,who came to right the wrongs of the old ways of doing things,he was honest and upfront enough to say the old testament way of doing things needs to be improved and corrected hence old and new testament, we are not denying that,we have admitted and moved on, this is why i am bemused and suprised you muslims and mohammad find it difficult to admit that there are fundamental errors,contradictions e.t.c in the quran.

it is worse now because the only unchallenged authority who would have cleared the air is not alive anymore i.e mohammad,jesus and sucessive disciples corrected all necessary questions in the new testament because they have seen situations like this coming up.

all the abrogations you are citing dont interest me,i will prefer you cite instances that are contencious issues in the present world we live in i.e
terrorism/jihad e.t.c im not interested if a muslim visits a grave or not,i dont and i am not muslim, lastly if you ask abuzola and co, i dont accept quranic verses justifying your stance what i want is simply a direct answer and a direct quranic verse answering such answers thanks.

2.to be honest with you,i chose my dissertation topic,and also to read the hadiths quran e.t.c with a totally objective mind,and because i admired the islamic way of life,simplicity e.t.c
but i had cause to change my mind after reading the quran,the hadiths and really researching and educating myself, i discovered a pattern of gender inequality,insecurity,intollerance,needless violence,paedophillia and most worrying of all your prophet was not a man of high moral values,
i could identify with jesus christ because he did not indulge in earthly pleasures like womanising,stealing,taking his follower's women e.t.c which your prophet indulged in without compulsion, i only accept religion on "its own merits and demerits"and islam has not measured up to that.

let me ask you,if you were a beautiful girl and you had two suitors,they are both ok outwardly but you need to know which one to choose,however one is desperate,threatening you glaring at you and shouting at you while the other just appeals to you,your conscience and doesnt force any decisions on you, which of them will you choose?that is the scenario with islam and christianity, you should ask yourself why muslims are converting to christianity in droves

3.[b]so in other words,you cannot justify gender inequality?[/b]hmmmn, uplawal note!!!!!

4.no sire,on the contrary the meccans were very tolerant, how many muslims will sit by and watch only one man and a handful of worshippers castigate and pour vitriol on them and their gods like mohammed did in mecca?remember he had protectors,
some of the controversies was
a.the sexual hedonism he was indulging in severally remember when his wives were complaining and mummuring,he appropriated the wife of his step son to himself.
b.his revelations always seems to favour him and comes when he needs to have his way,examples, when he was being criticised for robbing innocent traders a convenient revelation came justifying him and his actions,
c.when he wanted a blank cheque on womanisisng,a convenient revelation came that any woman he held with his right hand was his for the taking
d.marriage to aisha at 9 years old
e.he broke his words to the jews,he broke his word by robbing during the holy month,he lied that the meccans killed one of his followers first(i can prove all this too)
i have more but ill avail you the opportunity to answer these first.

5.i dont believe you will be pleading the fifth amendment on me,when i thought you will address all my questions like you said grin

“a.robbing innocent traders of their belongings,when he could simply have prayed to allah,to make provisions for him or worked as a farmer like the inhabitants of yathrib/medina did

answer/my proof;in answer to the criticisms following his robbery escapades quran 2;217 they will question thee concerning the holy month,and fighting in it;say" fighting in it is a heinous thing(meaning he admitted he was indulging in an heinous act, a supposed prophet, but to bar from god's way,and disbelief in him,and the holy mosque,and to expel its people from it-that is more heinous in god's sight(does two wrongs make a right??)remember what gandhi said an eye for an eye,makes the world go blind and he is not a prophet, i wonder) and the persecution is more heinous that slaying.(notice that he never mentioned that the meccans slayed him,he said "persecution"which the online dictionary defines as

To oppress or harass with ill-treatment, especially because of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or beliefs.
To annoy persistently; bother, but your prophet thought it wise to visit death upon them for bothering him is that fair??

b.“b.sleeping with several slave girls,to a point where even his wives were mummuring in protest”

my proof;the quranic verse below was in reply to the mumurings when he was spending more time with the christian slave to the detriment of attentions to his wife
quran 33;51, You may put off whom you please of them, and you may take to you whom you please, and whom you desire of those whom you had separated provisionally; no blame attaches to you; this is most proper, so that their eyes may be cool and they may not grieve, and that they should be pleased,

quran 4;24, And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." (let me know if you want more)
“c.sleeping with a 9 years old girl”(even though i have provided proofs of this in the past,i will do so again.)

proof;muslim 8;3309, 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine. She further said: We went to Medina and I had an attack of fever for a month, and my hair had come down to the earlobes. Umm Ruman (my mother) came to me and I was at that time on a swing along with my playmates. She called me loudly and I went to her and I did not know what she had wanted of me. She took hold of my hand and took me to the door, and I was saying: Ha, ha (as if I was gasping), until the agitation of my heart was over. She took me to a house, where had gathered the women of the Ansar. They all blessed me and wished me good luck and said: May you have share in good. She (my mother) entrusted me to them. They washed my head and embellished me and nothing frightened me. Allah's Messenger (, may peace be upon him) came there in the morning, and I was entrusted to him,

she continues,

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old

bukhari 58;234, Narrated Aisha:

The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age

even her dad was not on board at first untill mohammad said this,

bukhari 62;18, Narrated 'Ursa:

The Prophet asked Abu Bakr for 'Aisha's hand in marriage. Abu Bakr said "But I am your brother."(the i am your brother here is an objection on his part, remember this is a prophet which he wouldnt want to displease) The Prophet said, "You are my brother in Allah's religion and His Book, but she (Aisha) is lawful for me to marry."

d.religious intollerance and the spread of hate which he has inculcated into his followers towards other religions,even though he claimed to like them and identify with them earlier in his ministry, which is still on till today.

"Produce your proof if you are truthful." [Q2: 111]’

below are my proofs;O ye who believe! Take not for friends unbelievers rather than believers: Do ye wish to offer Allah an open proof against yourselves? (4:144)

O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk. (5:51)

For the Unbelievers are unto you open enemies (4:101)

fighting unbelievers O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty. (9:123)

"I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them." This because they contended against Allah and His Messenger: If any contend against Allah and His Messenger, Allah is strict in punishment. (8:12-13)

i have more if you want, thanks
Re: Ask Me About Islam by kolaoloye(m): 9:20am On Sep 28, 2009
What is the genesis and significance of "the five pillars of Islam".
Re: Ask Me About Islam by GODSON2009(m): 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2009
@poster
i dont believe several days later,you still have not responded to my questions and assertions o,wernt you the one that challenged us to ask questions? grin grin grin imagine a mujahideen running away from challenge,yet mohammad told you not to stop untill you forcefully or otherwise convert unbelievers to islam grin
Re: Ask Me About Islam by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2009
what is wrong with this dude that refuse to clear the 101contradictictions in the bible including the jesus of mattew and jesus of luke
Re: Ask Me About Islam by kolaoloye(m): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2009
uplawal:

what is wrong with this dude that refuse to clear the 101contradictictions in the bible including the jesus of mattew and jesus of luke

How are you today?
Have you seen this topic:  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-329620.0.html

Your attention is needed there  cheesy
Re: Ask Me About Islam by Nezan(m): 10:56am On Sep 29, 2009
The mujahideen don run comot?
Re: Ask Me About Islam by muhsin(m): 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2009
kola oloye:

How are you today?
Have you seen this topic:  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-329620.0.html

Your attention is needed there  cheesy

This is your prime problem: bias.

Why didn't you call GODSON2009 attention to the threads where many of his questions were aptly answered?
Re: Ask Me About Islam by GODSON2009(m): 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2009
where were my questions answered?
olabowale and co are yet to,they have only been dancing yayooze round without addressing them
Re: Ask Me About Islam by Abuzola(m): 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2009
Don't be a criminal,your questions is for the op, or did Rccg taught you to interrupt discourse
Re: Ask Me About Islam by GODSON2009(m): 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2009
yes now,because i know one of probably used a clone id to start this thread,but ran away when the heat became too much, the criminal is your prophet mohammad,who committed all sorts of atrocities,he would have answered to the law and probably hanged if not for the blood thirsty renegades he surrounded himself with
Re: Ask Me About Islam by olabowale(m): 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2009
« #15 on: September 28, 2009, 10:26 PM »
@poster
i dont believe several days later,you still have not responded to my questions and assertions o,wernt you the one that challenged us to ask questions? imagine a mujahideen running away from challenge,yet mohammad told you not to stop untill you forcefully or otherwise convert unbelievers to islam
I will not be surprised if the threaad starter does not return, based on the Vulture syndrome of the christians by swamming on him, without being orderly.

If he returns, or not, as far as am concern he had answered enough of your concerns, and for those who have wisdom will think about doing their own research into Islam, while the three gods are for the time being shelved!

The man put his cards on the table, his time, his efforts, his rule. None of you deemed it direct enough. Look at his first entry, below.

Posted by: abulbanaat
Insert Quote
Make it sensible. The moment you derail from my self-imposed rules, I quit and no qulams. As for my rules, I keep them to myself. But being sensible guides them all.
Re: Ask Me About Islam by muhsin(m): 11:34am On Oct 02, 2009
@GODSON2009,

As I earlier said: many of your questions have been answered on this board. Search archives. And if there is any unanswered one, start a fresh thread and I'll attend to you, inshaAllah.

And in return, I'll start another fresh thread (s) asking some questions about your face. They call this trade by barter, hhm? I don't know.

Waiting. . .
Re: Ask Me About Islam by manmustwac(m): 11:40am On Oct 02, 2009
my question is what causes honour killings? and why dose islam believe in honour killings?  smiley
Re: Ask Me About Islam by muhsin(m): 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2009
manmustwac:

my question is what causes honour killings? and why dose islam believe in honour killings?  smiley

Where is that said? Its only a practice of some Arabian illiterate tribes mostly in the gulf.
Re: Ask Me About Islam by Nezan(m): 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2009
This guy wey open this thread na funny man-o. I'm open thread say make we ask am questions about islam, as we begin ask, i'm no come get answer again, run comot . . grin grin grin . . .
Re: Ask Me About Islam by muhsin(m): 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2009
Nezan:

This guy wey open this thread na funny man-o. I'm open thread say make we ask am questions about islam, as we begin ask, i'm no come get answer again, run comot . . grin grin grin . . .

Haba, Nezan?

I had that same chat with you sometimes in the past. I thereupon dared you to ask me any questions you wanted to ask and you started with "Satanic Verses". I challenged you to initiate a fresh thread for that while you refused to. I didn't take heart and did that on your behalf. You thereafter, most seemingly reluctantly, engaged me before you later ran away after sensing that you were (and still are) on the wrong track, assistance from your cohorts like Sleek29 and $osisi notwithstanding.

Don't be that unfair with the guy, please.
Re: Ask Me About Islam by Nezan(m): 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2009
You were the one that ran. Up till now you havent answered we why a fatwa was declared on salman rushdie if the satanic verses saga was a ruse . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy . . .
Re: Ask Me About Islam by muhsin(m): 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2009
Hmm. Mts.

You can say that as long as you want; but the truth remains plain: you ran away! tongue
Re: Ask Me About Islam by abulbanaat(m): 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2009
It just happened tonight that I could post a reply to the thread which my humble self opened sometime ago. I wouldn't know why the thread page will not give me the options of posting my comments. Anyway if the something does not misbehave again, I shall adequately answer the confusions raised by GODSON et all. The Mujaahid (not Mujahedeen, for the former is singular and the latter plural; it bemuses me when I see the christian-folk on the forum advertise their ware (Jahl [find out])). And anyway I did put my mail address in one of my comments, so also my moblie number. As if I knew the something would misbehave. And may I happily inform my students (for I ventured to be your teacher on this thread, I may be your student on the other, that my rules have not been so-much contravened.) You will see my hand soon. Insha Allaah.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ask Questions And Get Answers According To Kitab Wa Sunnah / If I Marry A Muslim Sis, She Must Make Up, Wear Trouser & Open Her Hair Except For Prayer / New Quran Developed In Kuwait!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.