Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Sore Throat Is Killing Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sore Throat Is Killing Me (3098 Views)

my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In / Everything You Need To Know About Sore Throat + Basic Home Treatment / Home Remedies For Sore Throat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sore Throat Is Killing Me by Ursinmind(m): 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] lipsrsealed. Sore throat is killing me please. What is the best medication for it, I am tired of drinking hot water.
Re: Sore Throat Is Killing Me by tukdi: 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ursinmind:
[color=#990000][/color] lipsrsealed. Sore throat is killing me please. What is the best medication for it, I am tired of drinking hot water.
Sorry!

You can dip a cube of sugar in kerosine and lick it. it works!

If you are not comfortable with that, then eat alot of PINEAPPLES, it is very good!!!

N/B: If symptom persists, then see a doctor!!!

Once again, sorry bro!!!
Re: Sore Throat Is Killing Me by emeviks: 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2016
Sorry bro. What your experiencing now is d early stage developmnt of Tonsilitis. Using hot water won't solve d problem and if you continue with it, its going to form an abscess. Use a sugar solution!
Directions: get a cube of sugar dipped inside fresh kerosene and lick it slowly.
Come back n testify !
Re: Sore Throat Is Killing Me by teenyyinka(f): 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
Get some fresh ginger, scape off the back and chew it. Try to suspend it on the very spot before swallowing it, do this twice a day for 3days and you will be surprised at the result.
Re: Sore Throat Is Killing Me by jgt39859: 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2016
Sorry OK. You will be fine. Maybe you will try the sugar and kerosene stuff. I had tonsilities last two months and someone advised me to take the sugar/kerosene solution but later I couldn't.
I took Amocillin (Beecham), some ascorbic acid and ibruprofen for five days and I was fine.

1 Like

Re: Sore Throat Is Killing Me by mhizAnnie(f): 12:13am On Aug 15, 2016
My friend go to the hospital and see A DOCTOR!!! Not nairalanders...self medication isn't advisable cos u just might be treating the symptoms and not the main problem...thank me later cool
Re: Sore Throat Is Killing Me by babyt66: 10:21am On Aug 17, 2016
Watsapp 08032493281 For treatment
Re: Sore Throat Is Killing Me by health4wealth(f): 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ursinmind:

A sore throat is a pain, scratchiness or irritation of the throat. It can be caused by bacteria/virus infection or throat irritation from low humidity, smoking , air pollution or yelling.

Here are suggested natural supplements of Forever Living Product to use

Forever bee Propolis - a natural anti-biotic derived from the beehive, help people with asthma, colds, coughs, arthritis, flu, boosts immune system, controls the spread of mesa viruses, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal. Loaded with nutrients and is 100% natural; contains no added preservatives, coloring or flavorings and is fortified with royal and honey.

Aloe First – Perfect remedy for irritation and minor infections. In addition to the stabilized aloe it contains, it is rich in assortment of herbs excellent for sore throat. This perfect travel companion makes it easy to apply anywhere at anytime.

Aloe Vera Gel - a natural health drink which help cleanse the digestive system; improve circulation; metabolic disorders, and energy levels; reduce the effects of allergies and promote internal balance. Contains vitamins, minerals and amino acids, enzymes. It helps people with asthma, bowel dysfunction, cramps, colon cleansing, candida, diabetes, digestive disorder, herpes, headaches, heartburn, throat infection.

For inquiries, product purchase on this and other Forever range of natural supplements, contact us on 08171703799
BBM - 7A8F2046
Whatsapp – 08026269659
e-mail: health4wealth2000@gmail.com
Re: Sore Throat Is Killing Me by babyt66: 7:32am On Aug 19, 2016
Call 08032493281 for details

(1) (Reply)

Does Tinubu Look Sick? / Candida And Toilet Disease / Curing Pimples Requires More Than Just External Facials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.