Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys (47756 Views)

Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by babz11(m): 10:08am On Aug 15, 2016
LuvU2:
proudly an exception cheesy
I love my men good and well mannered smiley
, na wa for u, na men u get not man, u are also a bad girl
Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by Nathkem01(m): 10:11am On Aug 15, 2016
LuvU2:
proudly an exception cheesy I love my men good and well mannered smiley
I love u too dear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by teamfrabidel: 10:14am On Aug 15, 2016
Lols...OP you try but you are not even 70% correct. Meanwhile,women should get good guys here => www.frabidel.com , No.1 Nigeria dating website.
Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by Garshyzee(m): 10:16am On Aug 15, 2016
dis post na copy and paste sef undecided
back to d matter.well,hmmmmm..nothing to say sha just surprised at d way some ladies think.....someone will jus wake up and say she prefer BAD GUYS to d good ones.....and d points d writer made were illogical ....no much typing sha..lemme face work joor
Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by Optimist1(m): 10:19am On Aug 15, 2016
fernandoc:

You just dey yarn dust! Mr nice guy!

Oga, he's telling you the truth, although, truth is better but it must be told so that you can be saved.
Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by Figger(m): 10:31am On Aug 15, 2016
trust me, these principles are not adopted or should I say subscribed by Nigerian girls. it's for the westerners.
Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by tg4all(m): 10:34am On Aug 15, 2016
Na wa for these childish girls with yeye Cinderella fantasies sef angry Do you know how many bad G guys approached my girlfriend before I did?
F*** the bullsh** this OP just wrote here. All girls ur not childish.
Be a NICE GUY, BUT BE CONFIDENT ALWAYS

4 Likes

Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by Hedonistically: 10:44am On Aug 15, 2016
Unnecessarily formulaic characterisation.... Full of fallacies and misrepresentations.

Don't you think that not every "bad boy" possesses most of the indicative attributes mentioned here, while many "nice guys" may have a number of these traits? Who says all bad boys are necessarily good in bed, while all nice guys are necessarily bad in bed? Who says all bad guys are self-confident while all nice guys are diffident?

You people should stop upsetting the apple cart. Such stupid topics should not be given any space on the front page of this important forum.

In the end, what I would advise you and other similar foolish young girls with your confused mindset is this: Be careful what you wish for; you may get it.. Go figure.

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by nkechiben(f): 10:44am On Aug 15, 2016
Ngwanu!

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 15, 2016
HomeOfMe:
Op you just described my father;the total package! No wonder my mum fell for him. I actually dreamed of marrying someone like that but my husband is an opposite of him in so many ways. Guys like this end up getting the good ones(girls).

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by DonaldYusuf(m): 10:46am On Aug 15, 2016
LuvU2:
It's really funny all these talks about bad guys getting the ladies bla bla bla. I've been around places and seen ladies and I can tell the OP that this theory is wrong.

There are girls and there are girls. No reasonable girl who knows what she wants will stay with a guy who is not committed to her and the relationship. The OP should check the kind of girls she has as friends, maybe her writeup is based on that group.

For guys out there just be yourself. From the OP's definition of a bad guy, most of the points don't relate to me, I consider myself a nice guy yet I have had issues with girls. I've had girls wanting me even when they know I have a Fiancée. Yet I'm not a bad guy. I might even get the OP if i want but that's not my style.

Just forget all this bad guy talk. LuvU2 I'm glad you consider yourself an exception.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 15, 2016
You forgot to add they break your heart and leave you hating men tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by manup: 10:57am On Aug 15, 2016
LuvU2:

U know u r not being sincere with urself.
Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by millhouse: 11:00am On Aug 15, 2016
No get money first.. Make we see where your ad guy doings go Carry u reach
Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by Boyooosa(m): 11:01am On Aug 15, 2016
You assume alot! Take this sha...

Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by Boyooosa(m): 11:02am On Aug 15, 2016
millhouse:
No get money first.. Make we see where your ad guy doings go Carry u reach
No mind am, na HOLE she be!
Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by Boyooosa(m): 11:05am On Aug 15, 2016
Contact17:
Epic!
She did similar thing in school... she requested for extra sheet in exam hall and got home to find her answer sheets in her bag instead of question paper!!!
Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by Ekugbeh(m): 11:07am On Aug 15, 2016
Im nt a bad guy neither dress lyk 1. Buh if xcuse u on d way, bae, u wuld walk up 2 me. Y? Cos ah luk responsible. 4get abt being bad @bettyfair09
Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by manopaka(m): 11:07am On Aug 15, 2016
I am a very very nice guy.I read ladies minds,understand their temperament, know what they want,know how to bring out the best in them n build their esteem...and lots more.I speak to their emotions n dia strenght.I am very confident, principled n a show stopper at that.
I have ladies-good, bad n ugly on que hoping to get a nod from me.Even married women are not left out.You dont need to be a bad guy to get what you want else you will attract a certain 'type' of ladies.You only need to be the right type of person, and all cadre of ladies will come after you (I am writing frm experience) cos deep down in their hrts they know what they need (weather they show it or not).No lady wants a bully,drunkard,womaniser,drug addict,selfish,in-compassionate or non-loving man......

The secret is personal development- Build your self- Be very confident, be exposed,intelligent and have a rugged passion for positivities. Ladies love dis trait.
You need to be very soft,warm,romantic too and sweet...Ladies kill for this.
Also be independent,self conceited not just bending to any opinion or their whims n caprices, unless if really necessary.

Get materials- tapes,books etc on love,dating,sex,courtship,romance,success,leadership etc to broaden ur perspective.Over 80% of graduates dnt read books frm start to finish after graduating frm tertiary institutions.Too bad.

Finally make urself a husband or future-husband material.good ladies smell this from afar. Not forgetting being intimate with God and allowing the Holy Spirit guide ur ways.

In summary, like attracts like; the type of ppl that come ur way are a reflection of what you are. Check yourself and watch the lives of your best five frnds. thats exactly how your life will be in the next five yrs. If you dnt like what you see, get new frnds who reflects ur intents (not telling u to discard the old though). Your NETWORK determines ur NETWORTH.

Know what you want in a lady or a guy and patiently wait for the right person while properly positioning urself.Success is praparation meeting opportunity.Yours will surly come.All the best.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by Ekugbeh(m): 11:08am On Aug 15, 2016
Im nt a bad guy neither dress lyk 1. Buh if xcuse u on d way, bae, u wuld walk up 2 me. Y? Cos ah luk responsible. 4get abt being bad @bettyfair09

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2016
Contact17:

Nor all tho, talking from experience grin
Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2016
Contact17:

Not all tho, talking from experience grin
LuvU2:
You "love your MEN" shocked shocked or you love your MAN....

Which one?
Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by RobinHez(m): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

When you're making decisions that determines the pattern of your latter life while you're young, you need to think of the responsibilities and travails that might come with it and not just the temporary goodies.

Word!! smiley
Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by drnoel: 11:18am On Aug 15, 2016
Op sorry but its full of shit, what u posted, no insults meant. Its high time we stop these stereotypes good men/bad men bullshit. Choice is dependent on every individual thats why u can come and tell us why girls like bad boys and people will not take u serious. I know women that have been dealt with by so called baf boys and they turned aound to marry so called nice guys and vice versa. Besides who says that so called bad guy isn't a nice guy at heart. Years ago a lady asked me and my group of friends why we were so friendly with and had so much female friends but never got serious with any of them. A pal of mine, now a lawyer answered for us all and he said and I quote "cos women are shallow. Like raw hot metal u need to beat into shape. When u embrace them the hot metal burns u but u beat it into shape to suit u first". Women always look to a man for direction, thats how they are made. It now depends on the situation that influences whether the two can be together or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by jayzblack(m): 11:19am On Aug 15, 2016
A friend wasted a whole 6ix month chasing a lady but finally got her.
As for me i easily give up.. Because i was'nt trained that way.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by chronique(m): 11:25am On Aug 15, 2016
Noted. But what you're indirectly saying,is that most ladies are moronns(that's if we have to go by your analogy). Keep it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by Anwonspee(m): 11:28am On Aug 15, 2016
LuvU2:

Men? U dey try o
Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by whitebeard(m): 11:32am On Aug 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
What undecided
No, I don't. I like kind and thoughtful men
Who wants who wouldn't think about you and consider yer feelings?
They are called BAD for good reason
BAD BOY= BAD at relationships
= To BAD you was cute but KingCheezy won't fool with youundecided
king chezzy a female

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 15, 2016
whitebeard:
king chezzy a female
whatever! grin You just stuck on the 'King'
Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by xage(m): 11:47am On Aug 15, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
now are you helping the good and well mannered guys with this irrelevant stolen write up or you're killing their good side?

Why not for once help in making the good ones better pple and the bad guys have a change of heart thereby making them better husbands in the future...

Have pity on urself miss... angry

pology Sir, this post was originally meant to speak the fact and not a regular decor of sympathy for the good guys victims as you conceived

just sip it down or wait for ur usual delicacy
Re: Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys by obiaguna(m): 11:53am On Aug 15, 2016
This is a good post. In short it's fantastic.

Guys, please take all the tips there and practice it. I kind of think it transcends to other aspects of life. Be confident and own your own life. Make decisions especially unpopular decisions. Be brave and fearless. Trust me, nothing attracts a woman better than a brave and a confident guy plus one that has it all going for him.

Extra tip: Don't go after one girl at any point in time. Have options. Have lots and loads of options. Don't call regularly, text a lot. Keep texting, then stop, call once and start texting again. What I mean is that you should have a life really. Don't be there for her always.

Final tip - If you are dealing with igbo girls especially the damsels from Owerri, then by all means print the op's article and recite it every morning. Trust me you'ld need it more. Good luck.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. / Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) / Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.