Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

Our Daily Manna For Today 15/8/16 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna For Today 15/8/16 (383 Views)

Our Daily Manna For Today 15/9/2016 / Our Daily Manna For Today 25/8/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Daily Manna For Today 15/8/16 by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 15, 2016
TOPIC: JEHOVAH; THE PROTOCOL BREAKER!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: MARK 2: 23-28
Tradition is the "normal way" of doing things in any culture or among a tribe. For example, it is an African tradition for men to have many children. But has tradition got to do with a man giving birth to a hundred robbers, drug addicts or drunkards, etc? The African tradition does not approve the education of women even when such women are first class intellectual materials. The African tradition encourages a lavish burial ceremony at the expense of the long time creed of being your neighbour's keeper. In today's scripture, there was an"quarrel" between Jesus and the Pharisees concerning the tradition of the Sabbath . A lit of believers are also arguing with the Lord concerning their normal way of doing things or concerning receiving any new insight on any matter. David broke tradition once (verse 25 of today's scripture). Listen: Until you decide to be different, you cannot make any impact on your generation. Refuse to just follow the crowd! If God can change the rule for your sake, why can't you sometimes change the rule for your life? Tradition becomes our security and when the mind is secured, it is in decay. Never be afraid to try something new! Remember, Noah was not a professional carpenter. Amateurs build the ark, professionals built the Titanic! Yes, God is a tradition breaker and he will break (change) the rule for you this weekend at the Lagos Anointing Service with the theme: "LORD, break EVERY PROTOCOL and change the rule for my sake." Pause and meditate on this prayer:
" Lord, give us the heart to admit, correct and right those negative thoughts and actions which later translates to tradition and custom. Lord, grant us men and women who grave for positive change. Men whose Thoughts and deeds are beacons of hope and light."
Great people always have been those who dared to question the status quo! Be one of them and refuse to allow your, family and ministry to be captured by PROTOCOL! Your tradition should become: The Bible! A fish is not aware that it is in water neither are humans aware that they live in a culture! Get ready for a PROTOCOL OVERHAUL AND MIRACLE! Amen!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Tis so sweet...
1. in your own word's, pray about today's WORD as led.
2. Lord, change the rule and BREAK EVERY PROTOCOL for my sake in my family, life and ministry in Jesus name.
3. Pray about the Anointing service of this weekend.
4. I choose to change and I choose to be different. Lord, empower me to be an agent of positive change.

(1) (Reply)

We Need Public Holidays For Our Festivals – Traditional Worshippers Tell FG / The Age Of Cheapness. / African Cowebs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.