Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

How Does He Leave The Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Does He Leave The Church (427 Views)

Should He Leave The Marriage? / Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice / Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does He Leave The Church by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 15, 2016
My friend joined a church two years ago,he wants to leave the church because the pastor would not allow him rest when he travels out of town for job hunt. He calls him always saying "when are u coming back" all because the pastor made him a group leader. Another reason is long service, they goto church by 9am and close by 3pm and after church they would want him to go for visiting. My friend is so frustrated. The pastor always want him to remain in the town where there is no graduate job available. He wants to leave the church but thinking how to do it. He is not in d town right now . should he text the pastor he is leaving the church?
Re: How Does He Leave The Church by menxer: 8:35am On Aug 15, 2016
So you want us to advise you to run away from "serving the Lord?"
grin

Issorite
Re: How Does He Leave The Church by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 16, 2016
Na only one church dey Is it a crime to change church
Re: How Does He Leave The Church by honourhim: 9:42am On Aug 16, 2016
johnadk21:
My friend joined a church two years ago,he wants to leave the church because the pastor would not allow him rest when he travels out of town for job hunt. He calls him always saying "when are u coming back" all because the pastor made him a group leader. Another reason is long service, they goto church by 9am and close by 3pm and after church they would want him to go for visiting. My friend is so frustrated. The pastor always want him to remain in the town where there is no graduate job available. He wants to leave the church but thinking how to do it. He is not in d town right now . should he text the pastor he is leaving the church?

What is hard there? We worship God and not church. Let him go and look for job anywhere and pray God to direct him. Wherever God gives him a job let him find a good church and start worshiping there. Very simple. That pastor is doing his job in the ministry and wants it to prosper thats why he keeps calling your friend. Not that he is interested in the welfare of your friend. You friend should go and find his own job. If the pastor is interested in the guys welfare he would support him in every good way to find something doing to earn a living. Be wise.

(1) (Reply)

Our Daily Manna For Today 20/8/16 / Ten Types Of People You Meet In Church Every Sunday / Mark Zuckerberg Visits Pope Francis At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.