Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,455 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? (19436 Views)

Jonathan Or Buhari.. If U Were To Vote Over Again / 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate / Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? by Chiadikaobi(m): 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
Blame jonabuhari

2 Likes

Re: Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? by chemicalDisease: 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
The dullard Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? by samkay3g(m): 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
blame President Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? by ajalawole(m): 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
EpicMaurice:
This seems like a thread for bloody fight btw pdp and apc.
*Make i just park here go grab popcorn cheesygrin
bro, i dey ur back i dey also observe. Don't forget my own popcorn oo
Re: Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? by DanielPop(m): 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
The economy is bad. Is that not why they elected Buhari? I thought by now we should be seeing how Buhari's administration is better than Jonathan's in the management of the economy. Wo, anything you say about Jonathan being bad, i agree. Show us how Buhari is better. Na beg i dey! undecided

7 Likes

Re: Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? by georgecso(m): 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
Facts

1.The clueless one had opportunities to save for the rainy days but he goofed ....crude oil had great value as at then btw $100 - $140
2. No single project was completed under the able leadership of the clueless one
3. Corruption was a way of life
4. Insecurity was the order of the day...

No will to save under Jonathan – Okonjo-Iweala
http://punchng.com/no-will-to-save-under-jonathan-okonjo-iweala/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/nigeria-had-no-political-will-to-save-under-jonathan-okonjo-iweala/

1 Like

Re: Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? by Landloard01(m): 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
[size=13pt]This is a similar case of GEj, fed a kid with poison, killed him then handed over the same dead kid to PMB (as a prophet), expecting a miracle to bring the kid back to life. cheesy grin

And for Buhari, a similar case of a famous prophet, boasted of resurrecting the dead, accepted the dead kid, and discovered the kid has died for some days, trying to explain to the congregation that his miracle does not cover such a scenario but still want him to perform a miracle. Epic
[/size]

Mind You, I don't do politics oooo. Na the thread talk say make everybody talk him own ooo.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? by centboy123456(m): 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
Zombie will always be zombie hw can u blame GEJ ever abut dis govt I blame blame I don tried for this blame apc u have fair nigeira and cun 2019 pdp all d way oya zombie over to you blame gej for evetin that is happening to dis govt zomble will always be zomble

4 Likes

Re: Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
13regular:
All of us pretending here!
We all contributed to it!!!
how Pls explain?
Re: Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? by Shortyy(f): 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
MadCow1:
Jonathan...

He blew our savings on nothing and blew all our earnings as well..

Under GEJ, oil at one point Oil sold for 160 USD per barrel, yet excess crude account depreciated from what Obasanjo left.

Under GEJ, our debt profile rose after Obasanjo had negotiated and paid off our previous debts.

The Agricultural revolution he kept talking about during his campaign was a scam because now that Oil prices are in the gutters, we still have no agricultural exports to back the economy.. (Don't tell me about Obiano's phantom 5 Million Dollars Bitterleaf and Ugu).

Can you please STFU for once?? And your messiah since he became the president for more than a year what has he done?

7 Likes

Re: Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? by 4nobody4every1: 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
cool

Re: Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? by Rilwayne001: 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
Yes, both the gworo' chewing Buhari' and the ogogoro' drinking ineffectual' clueless Jonathan.

Let me now go and read the OP
Re: Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? by Godwin978(m): 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
na Aboki cause nah

1 Like

Re: Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? by ba7man(m): 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
MadCow1:
Jonathan...

He blew our savings on nothing and blew all our earnings as well..

Under GEJ, oil at one point Oil sold for 160 USD per barrel, yet excess crude account depreciated from what Obasanjo left.

Under GEJ, our debt profile rose after Obasanjo had negotiated and paid off our previous debts.

The Agricultural revolution he kept talking about during his campaign was a scam because now that Oil prices are in the gutters, we still have no agricultural exports to back the economy.. (Don't tell me about Obiano's phantom 5 Million Dollars Bitterleaf and Ugu).

You just spoke my mind.

Case closed.
Re: Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? by Truckpusher(m): 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
modath:
This thread will bring out all the E-sabres, sticks and stones for sure.. smiley

The fact is that, the blame remains squarely the fault of Low oil price + Low reserves that have been acting as band aids on the festering and gangrene sore called Mono product, import dependent economy.m

We've never had a productive and viable economy, we've been coasting because of strastropheric (especially between '10-'13) oil prices...

Not appointing cabinet on time, previous administration almost obliterating the foreign reserves, manipulating FX & such wouldn't have mattered if record oil sale proceeds were still rolling in to cater to kind of non productive, consumptive lifestyles!!

We are free to continue to speak oyinbo sha.
How long will you continue to sit on the fence over this economic downturn?
You're very much aware that Nigeria as a country never did well as far as the economy is concerned yet your Messiah came onboard and delayed appointing people into key positions to fine tune the economy and when he finally did appoint, he went ahead and appointed his fellow clueless political associates which was a kind of ' thank you for making me President' appointment.As if that wasn't enough he went ahead and strangulated dollar inflow to give the Nigerian naira a false sense of appreciation which backfired and many more idiotic policies that can only be made by an insane leader who's suffering from amnesia in this current era where world economies are being monitored like a patient in an emergency ward.

I'm waiting for you to come out and call this incompetent analogue and archaic thing of a man by his real name .

Buhari is a total failure in all sectors of Governance and it's not like I'm surprised , after all you can't give what you don't have even as you and your fellow zombies thought and still think otherwise .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? by holluphemydavid(m): 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
Political war thread, let me book space and beginning to read comments
Re: Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? by 4nobody4every1: 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Yes, both the gworo' chewing Buhari' and the ogogoro' drinking ineffectual' clueless Jonathan.

Let me now go and read the OP
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
All i hv 2 xae...

1 Like

Re: Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? by laffwitmi: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
Na oga Jonah, the ogogoro master, southern abacha...he is the origin of naija problem
Re: Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? by Omooba77: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
ajalawole:
bro, i dey ur back i dey also observe. Don't forget my own popcorn oo

share the popcorn plus gala
Re: Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? by Godwin978(m): 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
nah Ram (Aboki) cause am nah.
Re: Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
Am sure in 2018,the blame will still be on Jonathan... Blind pple.

1 Like

Re: Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? by Rilwayne001: 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
4nobody4every1:
grin grin

Iz not a joking stuvz angry sad
Re: Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? by damton(m): 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
b
laffwitmi:
Na oga Jonah, the ogogoro master, southern abacha...he is the origin of naija problem

In fact, he is not only the ORIJIN, he is the LEGEND of Nigeria's problem.
Re: Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? by RedCapChief(m): 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
I blame Jonathan!!!

Jonathan prevented Buhari from appointing an economic team for over six months. For over six months, there was no economic blueprint from the federal government.

8 Likes

Re: Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? by MadCow1: 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
Shortyy:

Can you please STFU for once?? And your messiah since he became the president for more than a year what has he done?

I will ignore your rudeness and attribute it to Post-menstrual psychosis. ?

Go grab a tampon, shove it up your fanny, take some medication, wait for it to kick in and when you return to normal, come back and try having this conversation again.. Until then stick to snapchatting.

Thanks for stopping by..

MadCow1.. No Beef, just Akwara..

7 Likes

Re: Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nope, may be we should blame the 'gods'

Nigeria can't and won't make progress until there's an end to this 'blame game'
Re: Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? by biggie73(m): 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
The blame game is long over. This is Buhari's economy. Jonathan gave us light burden, Buhari escalates our burden.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? by 4nobody4every1: 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Iz not a joking stuvz angry sad
l agreed with your earlier post, but wetin l go do na, the country is on auto reverse despite the economic team put up by the government, Obasanjo did his best but Jonathan & Buhari are the main culprits of our current economic quagmire, so loosen up and laugh, it is well cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? by MutantMetahuman: 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
gurunlocker:
Oil price fell to $40 in June 2014 while GEJ was in power, he was still able to manage the economy for 1 year before pmb came to power.... During that one year, dollar was $220 to a Naira and people are not complaining like this.....

PMB resumed May 2015, used 6 months to find his saint ministers, within 1 year and few months, the Dollar is exchanged at double what GEJ left..... and people are suffering except we want to lie.....

The difference, PMB was voted to implement his change, his economy policy and not to blame past administration.... So what we are going through now is PMB fault.
oil fell to 70 dollars and dollars rose to 230

And gej and madam noi started shouting austerity

Stop the lies .

Oil fell to 40dollars and subsequently 29 dollars after the election .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senators Donate 1042 Bags Of Rice To Kogi State Civil Servants / Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick / Jonathan At Election Results Center In Zambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.