Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Jonathan Or Buhari.. If U Were To Vote Over Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Or Buhari.. If U Were To Vote Over Again (2480 Views)

Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again / Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow / Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Or Buhari.. If U Were To Vote Over Again by tchijay: 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
if We were back to 2015, for those that voted Buhari, would u have a change of mind or still stick with London loving Buhari ,Or would you choose Dr Ebele..

cc lalasticlala mynd44 seun

Re: Jonathan Or Buhari.. If U Were To Vote Over Again by clarocuzioo(m): 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
Jonathan

20 Likes

Re: Jonathan Or Buhari.. If U Were To Vote Over Again by Adminisher: 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
Buhari of course

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Or Buhari.. If U Were To Vote Over Again by TITOBIGZ(m): 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
KOOWA party

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Or Buhari.. If U Were To Vote Over Again by Gentlevin: 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
None of them...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Or Buhari.. If U Were To Vote Over Again by adadike281(f): 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
Jonathan as usual

16 Likes

Re: Jonathan Or Buhari.. If U Were To Vote Over Again by bkool7(m): 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sadly Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Or Buhari.. If U Were To Vote Over Again by vanbonattel: 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
Will I vote for somebody on life support?

A living dog is better than a dead lion

Jonathan by popular demand grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Or Buhari.. If U Were To Vote Over Again by MCastle: 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sadly but it's Buhari

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Or Buhari.. If U Were To Vote Over Again by Justiceleague1: 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
Gej
coneheads will always be psy barbarians grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Or Buhari.. If U Were To Vote Over Again by Justiceleague1: 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
Gej
coneheads will always be psy barbarians grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Or Buhari.. If U Were To Vote Over Again by agriboom: 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
Between the 2 I'll go buhari any day but I'd rather vote for you op than both of them

Buhari is a disappointment, Jonathan was a disaster

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Or Buhari.. If U Were To Vote Over Again by agbangam: 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
PMB anytime any day cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Or Buhari.. If U Were To Vote Over Again by agbangam: 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
agriboom:
Between the 2 I'll go buhari any day but I'd rather vote for you op than both of them

But seriously how is PMB a disappointment
Whether Buhari had won or not, Nigeria was already going into recession, we were already doomed as d price of oil crashed, Mr Clueless did not save, he did not even utilized d high Oil price to build infrastructures rather he supervised d looting in dollars by his gang of looters. Even Okonjo Iweala way back in 2014 told us to prepare for hard times and some Austerity measures( kindly check d meaning) . PMB met 26 states dat cudn't pay salaries and he has been helping out with funds for state govt. to pay back log of salaries, well u know d thieving governors. China is ready to give Nig loan to build roads, railways n other infrastructures but dem criminal senate have refused to do d needful. These are d things we would have done wen d price of crude was @ its peak. I feel for dis present govt. and PMB failing health cos i strongly believe PMB govt can perform better if given quality time cos d mess dey met is so huge. Most Nig don't know dat we are not d only country facing recession, these are hard times for mostly oil dependent countries all over d world especially those dat didn't make gud use of d oil boom era.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Or Buhari.. If U Were To Vote Over Again by RobbStark(m): 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
My thumb print will go for GEJ now and always till I see a man better.
Cant vote for a vege

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Or Buhari.. If U Were To Vote Over Again by amuwo1980: 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
pmb will never be an option i knew what was coming, my only surprise is fashola turning out to be an incompetent bigot, i had so much respect for that guy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Or Buhari.. If U Were To Vote Over Again by three: 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
I voted neither and will vote neither still. Yes my ballot was counted as void but am happy (and sad). We should have located a much better candidate than these two men.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Or Buhari.. If U Were To Vote Over Again by tchijay: 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
agriboom:

I already have a supporter for 2019
... kindly give ur vote to d Netherlands lady
Re: Jonathan Or Buhari.. If U Were To Vote Over Again by wale2day: 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
From GEJ to Buhari and back to GEJ. Dis is my voting pattern.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Or Buhari.. If U Were To Vote Over Again by obailala(m): 3:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
GEJ?... Tufia! Had GEJ been in charge of Nigeria in 2016 when oil dropped to $28 and everything went south, the Op wouldn't have even had the data to open this thread.

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Or Buhari.. If U Were To Vote Over Again by three: 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
obailala:
GEJ?... Tufia! Had GEJ been in charge of Nigeria in 2016 when oil dropped to $28 and everything went south, the Op wouldn't have even had the data to open this thread.

Just shows you how Low we have sunk. After 2 years of Change the OP can actually open a thread that compares the two men when instead the Jonathan era should have been consigned to the dustbin of our mediocre past.

APC/Buhari and his minions have rebased mediocrity. Congrats!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Or Buhari.. If U Were To Vote Over Again by Pavarottii(m): 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
Dat one na question? GEJ of course. Most people supporting buhari are still been fed by their parents so that's why.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Or Buhari.. If U Were To Vote Over Again by Pavarottii(m): 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
agbangam:

But seriously how is PMB a disappointment
Whether Buhari had won or not, Nigeria was already going into recession, we were already doomed as d price of oil crashed, Mr Clueless did not save, he did not even utilized d high Oil price to build infrastructures rather he supervised d looting in dollars by his gang of looters. Even Okonjo Iweala way back in 2014 told us to prepare for hard times and some Austerity measures( kindly check d meaning) . PMB met 26 states dat cudn't pay salaries and he has been helping out with funds for state govt. to pay back log of salaries, well u know d thieving governors. China is ready to give Nig loan to build roads, railways n other infrastructures but dem criminal senate have refused to do d needful. These are d things we would have done wen d price of crude was @ its peak. I feel for dis present govt. and PMB failing health cos i strongly believe PMB govt can perform better if given quality time cos d mess dey met is so huge. Most Nig don't know dat we are not d only country facing recession, these are hard times for mostly oil dependent countries all over d world especially those dat didn't make gud use of d oil boom era.
Who ask dis one for explanation? Choose one person and leave d thread.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Or Buhari.. If U Were To Vote Over Again by Zenithpeak(m): 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
tchijay:
if We were back to 2015, for those that voted Buhari, would u have a change of mind or still stick with London loving Buhari ,Or would you choose Dr Ebele..

If you will vote Jonathan......... Like

If you will vote PMB.................. Shares

Lend your voice and air your opinion.

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jonathan Or Buhari.. If U Were To Vote Over Again by OlujobaSamuel: 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
pmb, gej is yet to accept that he was wrong on so many things, but i pray we never have such options again.
pmb becoming the favourite was an indictment on gej, not because he was really okay, but better than other option.
abeg, no tell me we get other options, elections in nigeria is just about A or B, others na to create familiarity.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Or Buhari.. If U Were To Vote Over Again by vecman222(m): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
Jonathan is a donkey and a very foolish impotent bastard... Spits

Buhari all the way
Re: Jonathan Or Buhari.. If U Were To Vote Over Again by googlepikins: 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
I feel like slapping the bobrisky above me.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Or Buhari.. If U Were To Vote Over Again by Sammiejokes(m): 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
From peoples comment, even if a sick buhari contest against the drunken slave of the north he will still win. he should just contest for PDP chairman jejely.
I have said it and said it again, Fayose can never win 2019, someone that cannot win southwest wanna win presidential election. joke of the century. PDP needs someone with impeccable record and fresh into politics
Re: Jonathan Or Buhari.. If U Were To Vote Over Again by deanoffaculty: 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
None!! Presidential seat is not a chieftancy title. "Chop and go make another person chop".

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Or Buhari.. If U Were To Vote Over Again by izospindle(m): 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
the question should be between elrufai and jona cos baba is to sick to run

and speak in terms of competence nt tribal sentiment and visit kaduna or ask someone who live there before you make your judgement
Re: Jonathan Or Buhari.. If U Were To Vote Over Again by plessis: 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
.expect the enslaved descendants of kokofo afonja to say they'll chose buhari over and over again.... They have no atom of remorse for putting this country into these mess.... They just sit down and wait to be used and dumbed by their masters.... Then badmouth people who come to talk to them about freedom....

Truly the slave fears nothing more than his masters whip...
Re: Jonathan Or Buhari.. If U Were To Vote Over Again by omohayek: 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
Anyone choosing either of Buhari or GEJ needs serious mental counseling, as neither of the two men has been anywhere close to being up to the job. It says something about the limited imagination and low expectations of Nigerians, that so many can only envision a choice between an incompetent thief and an incompetent sickly old man, as if expecting a president to be competent, honest and physically sound were an outrageous demand.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Wike Arrives Like Emperor At Eagle Square For PDP National Convention / The Disaster Called Ortom / 2023 Loading: Okorocha And El Rufai In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.