Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,118 members, 7,863,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

A Cry For Philantropical Assistance - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Cry For Philantropical Assistance (336 Views)

Please I'm In Need Of Assistance.. / I Need Serious Financial Assistance / Is This Lady A Fraud Or Does She Really Needs My Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Cry For Philantropical Assistance by dsamedaniels(m): 8:23am On Aug 15, 2016
Good day fellow Nairalanders! Please my family need a philantropist to help settle financial burden on us, brought about by what I'm about sharing. My younger brother Joel by name schools at Delta state polytechnic Ozoro. on june 2016, he and some friends of his traveled to Asaba for a burial of their course mate parent. On the night of the burial they were arrested by police and taken to the station. After few days in police cell, they were tortured by men of the Nigerian police Asaba, to accept being cultist, of which after
much torture, they all accepted. The police speedily pushed the case to court and they were tried and convicted and sentenced to Prisons 'Warri'. They requested #250,000 for the charges leveled against them to be reduced to avoid being sentenced for long period. We have raised that, but from june till date they are still in warri prisons. A week ago the Lawyer pursuing the case, told us the A.G has signed their bail, but we'l need 2 shortees to sign with the sum #160,000. We have people willing to help sign but we can't provide the said amount any more and it is just from thursday 11th august till tuesday 16th august we were given as deadline. Please help us free our brother and God almighty shall continue to reward you, he is just 23yrs and we all know he's innocent. Please call 07064762020 or 08152387333 for more clarifications. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Help Please! / Feature Request: Internal Messaging System On Nairaland. / Http://yusbaklee.com/2016/09/11/touching-the-sad-story-of-nigerian-orphan-who-em

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.