Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of This (1030 Views)

Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / Ebuka Obi's Lookalike Mistaken For His Brother Weds; Shares Adorable Wedding Pix / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of This by tolu4you: 9:11am On Aug 15, 2016
He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates
A neighbourhood brother was seriously angry with his younger bro this morning when he realised that the plates his fiancee ate with when she visited last night was not washed by his younger brother.
The guy may have purposely refused to wash the plates because he believes it's an insult for a lady (be it his senior or junior) to have eaten from a plate and lacked the basic womanly manners to leave it unwashed. Since the dude who's a student and well over 25yrs realised that a lady, who should be respecting men would rather try to bring him down to that extent and had thus refused to wash the plates.
This issue actually caused an uproar between the two brothers up to the point the elder brother was telling the younger one "finish your school asap and leave my house...nonsense". Well, the elder brother later went and washed the plates furiously angry without his sibling. The fact that he even supported the lady on such act is what surprised everyone.
The question is, what RIGHT does a lady (be it a wife or fiancee) have to keep the plates she ate with for her brother in-law to come wash for her? Who should rather do that to who? Smh @women of nowadays. No iota of manners in them again.
source - op
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of This by Khd95(m): 9:14am On Aug 15, 2016
OK I will get back to you

Lemme finish my eba fest

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of This by tolu4you: 9:14am On Aug 15, 2016
lala, do the justice......
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of This by agohmamuda(m): 9:18am On Aug 15, 2016
This can only happen when u leave "green soap" in the kitchen instead of "Morning Fresh".

#Always have Morning Fresh.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of This by theEYe21(f): 9:29am On Aug 15, 2016
I don't know why Nigerians like fighting or having conflict for the dumbest reasons. E.g getting angry because of plate. Rubbish! undecided

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of This by tolu4you: 10:19am On Aug 15, 2016
theEYe21:
I don't know why Nigerians like fighting or having conflict for the dumbest reasons. E.g getting angry because of plate. Rubbish! undecided

i like your comment
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of This by sotadegrt(m): 11:03am On Aug 15, 2016
No fiancee does that in my family nd survives a day in dt relationship. Mak she go thank d baba wey do d jazz wey she take bewitch d fiance. Can't even imagine such pooh happening in my house. Beautiful rubbish. #spits#
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of This by ZeeAfrica(f): 11:13am On Aug 15, 2016
So was fighting a solution?
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of This by tolu4you: 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
sotadegrt:
No fiancee does that in my family nd survives a day in dt relationship. Mak she go thank d baba wey do d jazz wey she take bewitch d fiance. Can't even imagine such pooh happening in my house. Beautiful rubbish. #spits#
lol
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of This by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
hello tolu please I need to discuss sumtin very urgent with u I will appreciate if u can drop ur number let me called you. pls its urgent
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of This by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
If the fiancee came as a temporary visitor, then I don't see the reason why the guy had expected her to wash the plate she used eat, especially if she wasn't the one that cooked or dished out the food.

The fact that she is woman makes no difference. Every human being, irrespective of age, gender, social standing etc deserves respect, affection and care unless when such a person had abused such a privilege in the past and still shows no remose and positive change.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Hungrycork / Reasons Why Money Is A Big Deal To Women / Is This True Of Color For Guys And Ladies? PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.