Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Gat A Cousin Whose In Luv With A Street Gang, Should I Let Her Continue With Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gat A Cousin Whose In Luv With A Street Gang, Should I Let Her Continue With Him (530 Views)

Am In Luv / Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gat A Cousin Whose In Luv With A Street Gang, Should I Let Her Continue With Him by meekyrozzay: 10:00am On Aug 15, 2016
It's been one year now and my sister has been eaten up by affection for a guy who just walks the street and hangs out with dude. All actions taken by parents to stop him from seeing this guy has been proved abortive,the parents took her far away since she finishing her national youth service, now she works with a mobile app company named PALMCHAT and she still goes to see this guy after work sometimes she sneaks out on sunday after church to see him. We really don't understand whats going on. I want to get this guy arrested to take her mind away from him, because it wouldn't be nice if she gets pregnant for a twart on the street. Should i go ahead to arrest him. PLZ YOUR ADVICE......
Re: Gat A Cousin Whose In Luv With A Street Gang, Should I Let Her Continue With Him by halfricanadian(f): 10:03am On Aug 15, 2016
we don't choose who we fall in love with
you can talk to the guy and change his life
no body is a write off it just takes meeting the right people at the right time
Re: Gat A Cousin Whose In Luv With A Street Gang, Should I Let Her Continue With Him by MrOlihilistic: 10:04am On Aug 15, 2016
bro modify your post first
Re: Gat A Cousin Whose In Luv With A Street Gang, Should I Let Her Continue With Him by youngest85(m): 10:08am On Aug 15, 2016
'you dnt tell a child nt to touch a fire'
Re: Gat A Cousin Whose In Luv With A Street Gang, Should I Let Her Continue With Him by PrinceAlex001(m): 10:19am On Aug 15, 2016
Please don't debar her from going for her heart desire, just constructively explain to her about the cons but if she disagrees, just respect her decision and let love rules. A tout today maybe a very pleasant, intelligent and rich nigga tomorrow. Let love rules...
Re: Gat A Cousin Whose In Luv With A Street Gang, Should I Let Her Continue With Him by ikombe: 10:23am On Aug 15, 2016
Its her life dude angry

Its none of your fucking bizness undecided
Re: Gat A Cousin Whose In Luv With A Street Gang, Should I Let Her Continue With Him by Hustlerlomo(m): 11:02am On Aug 15, 2016
Your babe nor be person sister or cousin?

Abeg leave the babe jor.
Re: Gat A Cousin Whose In Luv With A Street Gang, Should I Let Her Continue With Him by newsphase(m): 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
its quite unbelievable that your sister yet an adult and an established graduate, cannot make the right choices when it comes to matter of the heart...

In my opinion I will say you and your parents should treat her as an adult, rather than a love struck child, reason with her like an adult rather than the other way round....

I believe when she sees you guys are genuinely ready to reason with her she will open up to you... and than you can ask if it is madness or charm or it's just the fact that she is in love..

And if it is the fact that she is in love... then it is easy to make her leave him... trust me
Re: Gat A Cousin Whose In Luv With A Street Gang, Should I Let Her Continue With Him by Oahray: 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
Only the guy na street gang? Must be pretty badass.
Re: Gat A Cousin Whose In Luv With A Street Gang, Should I Let Her Continue With Him by JerryGustemante: 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
shes in love with a STREET GANG*
why bruhh??

(1) (Reply)

Jilted Bride Auctions Her Wedding Dress To Raise Funds For Families Of Murdered / Is My Friend Still Normal??? / Your Relationship Will Be Stronger If... - Bamisepeters' Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.