Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Winners Chapel Preacher Beats Muslim Lady For Refusing To Accept Christ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel Preacher Beats Muslim Lady For Refusing To Accept Christ (6094 Views)

Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures / "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel Preacher Beats Muslim Lady For Refusing To Accept Christ by winner01(m): 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
wirinet:

Fallacy. There is no evidence whatsoever that the God you adopted from your slavemasters or colonial masters created anybody.
My life is mine and mine only, when I die, I die and my body is given up to the earth to be raw materials for other lives.

Okay, of what good is it when you've spent your life on earth fighting God, die only to be used as plant manure to grow trees, those trees are cut and used to make sheets of paper, and Bible verses printed on such paper. grin
You've lost before you even started.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Preacher Beats Muslim Lady For Refusing To Accept Christ by wirinet(m): 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
winner01:
Okay, of what good is it when you've spent your life on earth fighting God, die only to be used as plant manure to grow trees, those trees are cut and used to make sheets of paper, and Bible verses printed on such paper. grin
You've lost before you even started.
I am not fighting any God - whether Yahweh, Jesus, Allah, Krishna, Zeus, etc., I have never believed in any of them. I was lucky to have a very peculiar early childhood, I was not introduced to Christianity until I was about 7 years old, and by then it did not make sense to me. So how can you say I was angry at any God?

If you understand the way the universe works, you will realize that the universe is a perfect recycler, materials from previous objects are used to create new ones, likewise, materials from previous lives are raw materials for new lives.
Re: Winners Chapel Preacher Beats Muslim Lady For Refusing To Accept Christ by winner01(m): 11:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
wirinet:

I am not fighting any God - whether Yahweh, Jesus, Allah, Krishna, Zeus, etc., I have never believed in any of them. I was lucky to have a very peculiar early childhood, I was not introduced to Christianity until I was about 7 years old, and by then it did not make sense to me. So how can you say I was angry at any God?

If you understand the way the universe works, you will realize that the universe is a perfect recycler, materials from previous objects are used to create new ones, likewise, materials from previous lives are raw materials for new lives.
Okay, and the system created itself??
Re: Winners Chapel Preacher Beats Muslim Lady For Refusing To Accept Christ by wirinet(m): 3:00am On Aug 16, 2016
winner01:
Okay, and the system created itself??
Yes, the same way your God created himself.
Re: Winners Chapel Preacher Beats Muslim Lady For Refusing To Accept Christ by Nobody: 4:18am On Aug 16, 2016
wirinet:

Fallacy. There is no evidence whatsoever that the God you adopted from your slavemasters or colonial masters created anybody.
My life is mine and mine only, when I die, I die and my body is given up to the earth to be raw materials for other lives.

This new excuse of God created life and so have the right to take life or commit genocide is a highly dangerous doctrine. As God himself cannot come down and take lives he is unhappy with, his servants or messengers can claim to have instructions to take the lives on his behalf and no one can fault them. A crazy ruler can claims to act on behalf of God can commit genocide on specific people claiming he has instructions from the manufacturer of life, who demands a recall.

My thoughts exactly, that doctrine leads to a slippery slope.
Re: Winners Chapel Preacher Beats Muslim Lady For Refusing To Accept Christ by winner01(m): 7:28am On Aug 16, 2016
wirinet:

Yes, the same way your God created himself.
Did time and space begin with the universe?
Re: Winners Chapel Preacher Beats Muslim Lady For Refusing To Accept Christ by wirinet(m): 11:05am On Aug 18, 2016
winner01:
Did time and space begin with the universe?

Yes time and space began with the universe, or put in another way, time and space are properties of the universe.
What is your definition of time?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Atheists Bother? / Your Predictions For 2012 / The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.