Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna (39875 Views)

Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra / Please, No 2019 For Buhari - By Ochereome Nnanna / Abacha Never Stole? - By Ochereome Nnanna Editoral Commentator From Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by guyXander(m): 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
boluwatife66:

And the gods are already punishing you not addressing the message but focusing on the messenger. I hate you guys for just one reason, you are always quick to look for enemies. I live in the north and I can tell you that igbos stupidly stinks, they build houses everywhere and they are also the most abusive of their host. I am a Yoruba from Kogi and I can tell you I hate the mention of Nigeria than most igbos, but I will rather wait till my voice can be heard than look for enemies where there is non. Look at your properties in PH after the war, were the handed back to you? No, but you are always quick to vent your anger on Yoruba And Hausa as if they are the reason why your village remains in disarray or huts
who is this fool.
I don't know where you guys get your news oh.
But in my village and all the parts of the south east, there hardly any hut.
if you see a hut, it's there for fashion.
My Dad, doesn't have a car or a house in warri but we have a mansion back home.
Same goes for must Igbo people these days.
Igbos are really coming home.
Igbos only have their businesses outside but not without a mansion at home.
Where do you think they invest all the money?
Why do you think they are stingy.
Yorubas I keep saying travel. If you want to know if someone is a yoruba man/woman throw a question only one who travels can answer.
And you won't even find one brown roof.
All those your tenants you see have mansion back home. If you think I lie, ask the closest Igbo person you know.
The civil war thought is that. We've learnt our lesson.
So stop giving old sermon.

2 Likes

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by limpopo: 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
PMBfirstson:
grin we dont need your brilliant take it to your village and develop it
HIGH 5!!!
Self - centered bedtime story

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by deeoh(m): 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
e. [/quote] there is one thing I could gleaned from your post: you're beat!. if you had applied your cognitive ability ,perhaps u lack it, you would grasp my write up! you know one thing about hate, they're usually base on false premise; if allow to percolate for long it evolved into prejudice. prejudice could be as bad as to make call black blue.
Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by deeoh(m): 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sctests:

Mention me when you are capable of writing in plain English. You bipolar 'one nigerianist' m0rons are the only people in the world who want to live with people they hate.
there is one thing I could gleaned from your post:
you're beat!. if you had applied your cognitive ability
,perhaps u lack it, you would have grasp my write up!
you know one thing about hate, they're usually
base on false premise; if allow to percolate for long
it evolved into prejudice. prejudice could be as bad
as to make u call black blue.

1 Like

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by Tundeobama(m): 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
the only thing I see igbo have is shops in south west.industries is own by foreigners and Yoruba people.Yoruba people are highly educated and well represented across the globe, we have Yoruba community in usa and uk to mention a few but the make sure they invested more on there land.tinubu obj Adenuga invested in Yoruba land more check ibos people in politics they still bring there money to more developed lagos and ogun to buy properties thier land is not cool for them.I serve in Imo state and I can say no economic activity here even compare to osun

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by normaljenny(m): 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
codemaniacs:

middlebelt is not core north... there are no farms in core north...

[b]who told you that there are no farms in the north? How old are you sef? check my signature, i am ibo. Let me educate you. Only the size of niger state is the size of the whole eastern part of ibo land. the sambisa area you hear of, thats from bama, gwoza, etc is the size of imo state. Do you want me to continue? All these places you will see one person owning a kilometer of farms. i grew up partly in borno state and i can teach you about it.
i am ibo and am ashamed a my people. instead of us to hear the word of advise and biter truths of the writer, we are taking him to the cleaners instead. don't you all worry, he is not in nairaland and wont be around to answer you abusive words.

Some people might be offended right now, but i must say that there are many educated small boys and girls here in nairaland who pay their ways through jamb, sorting lecturers and sorting their ways through exams and records just to be called graduates. Speaking and writing good English does not make you intelligent. Many British people cant even spell their names.

I am just so surprised that many people hear aren't even understanding what the writer meant by "GO HOME". He meant we should be investing in our eastern areas same we are investing in the west and north. let it not be about having a fenced building in your village that will hold you up just for the two period of xmas and go back. He advised that all ibo towns should atleast emulate what happened in nnewi. build job employing structures just like we are doing in lagos, ogun, abuja, etc., Stop attacking the writer and look around the east, the truth is that we have nothing.

the developments you see springing up in all of owerri, umuahia, enugu, asaba, etc., is mainly done by the ibos leaving in abroad and the eastern part of nigeria.

the whole of the ibo big name politicians do not have any factory in the east. orange drugs has his in ogun state, belloxxi biscuits too, NEROS PHARMS IS COMING UP soon, we have them in hundreds scattered outside the eastern side.

Just recently dangote opened his tomatoes processing factory in his state in kano, that grows tomatoes, which is quiet sensible and one anambara man like that calling himself "IKUKUOMA" built a bigger tomatoes processing company in the west, where you don't grow tomatoes, does that make sense at all?

I always see as so misguided and lazy when we use the location of seaport as an excuse for investing in the east by the ibos. Let me start from USA, all the states in united states of america has lots of factories and not all of the has sea port and they are not complaining. In china and India, not all the states has seaports and yet they are producing massively, are they complaining? No.

Now lets talk of Nigeria, in the northern part of the country, especially, kaduna, Kano, Abuja, Kogi, Niger, etc., we have lots of factories over there owned by northerners and some are even owned by easterners, yet the north has no plans for a sea port in the next 300+ yrs and yet they are not complaining rather they work to make the federal government to build good network of road to make possible movements of there products to other parts of the country and to other African countries too. they have ready distributors in the west and other places and has ready trailers vehicles to move their wares. They are not in any way yearning for seaport because they don't have seas.

Now we easterners have been using the seaport as an excuse and i will say that is just laziness. We have the money and the manpower, why don't we harness the new policy that has been in place for years now to develop port harcourt and cross rivers ports and channel rail lines to other states for bonded terminals? we even have good roads in Nigeria right now to move our produce to other parts of the country or west African states.

And we should stop deceiving ourselves to believe that onitsha would accommodate a seaport. Truth be told no sister vessels can enter a river like the river Niger not to talk of mother vessels. The dept is too shallow even after dredging. Dredging of the river Niger is just a scam that is used to steal money from the federal coffers.

So our so call billionaires should start thinking of building more factories and not just hotels and fuel stations. Lagos is not and will never be our land and shouldn't be perceived as such. I support the Ambodes and the fasholas in their quest to tell us the bitter truth. In the area of Eze ndi ibo in diaspora, they are all fraudsters and it should be abolished in all parts of Nigeria. Our customs in the east should be respected and they should stop disrespecting our eastern traditional leaders whenever they come back home.

I support a law to be enacted and passed in Lagos state to abolish such fraud and all other states should follow suit.
WE SHOULD ALL START THINKING HOME.

EZIOKWU BU NDU

[/b]

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by ikechu1: 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
YungMillionaire:

cool My friend STOP fooling yourself - you don't have land in Delta North. I don't know about Rivers State but Delta? No way. Whatever you do STOP attaching yourself to Delta. We are neighbors does not mean we are members of the same family. Face your front before somebody reconfigure your face. You have warned. cool

hUmaneOne:

With your brashful statements you will cause enemies for your biafra agitation.

Akwa ibom and cross river will never support the biafran agitation directly or indirectly.cordial relations doesn't include using their ports.

The anioma people in delta state have said times without number that they aren't part of biafra. Even the governor:an ika man said so recently.

Just hasten the struggle and leave us, ND out of it

It does not take a f2kimg genius to know that neither one of you are deltans. The second I see "deltans" talking about "Igbo are not in delta" and speaking about Biafra even when it does even have anything to do with the topic and always talking about ss hates a igbo and loves yoloba plus the account opened this year it points to one thing and that I'd is in fact YOLOBA. Once never seen a tribe so cowardly as you lots

I have NEVER seen a tribe as disgusting and despicable as you lots. I swear to God if given a chance to kill you f3kers, I'll do it proudly cause I've NEVER in my life seen a fucking animals that try desperately to create problems for brothers like you miserable animals #spits on una faces.

I didn't even plan to speak on this thread but upon seeing you miserable, worthless, cowardass tribe always dragging anioma onto una tribalists induced Savage bigotry under the pretence of "WE SS, we deltans" that is when I got a problem

Nigga I'm Anioma, Asaba precisely, and I am a proud fucking igbo and biafran. I don't recall ANYTIME we asked you misrable animals from southwaaste to speak for us. I don't recall anytime we did an interview and included you morons as our voice . I don't know what makes you yoloba cowards think you have the right to speak for any part of anioma. We hate you morons!!!

I wish to God I wish a war will break out in Nigeria, cause I would join whatever group is going after you things cause I am fucking tired of a shitfilled, worthless community that tries desperately to create aniomsity between brothers. You people disgusting!!!! you are worst that the most disgusting animal on this planet #spit on your faces

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by cheruv: 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
Amberon11:
Igbo's will never learn. Yoruba's have shown that they don't want you in Lagos and all you can do is call it bluff or insult them without taking heed. Igbos need to make the East economically viable. We all know that Igbo's are the largest importers in Nigeria. If you igbos can come together and think of the way forward in other to boycott Lagos seaports it would be a nice idea.

Also, Yoruba's are in no place to tell the Igbo's to go home. whatever context they use that is irrelevant. It is wrong. Igbo's are part and parcel of Nigeria. I'm sick and tired of hearing Yorubas asking Igbo's to go home. Nigeria belongs to everyone, so if you're asking Igbo's to go home then be ready to boycott SS oil too.
Though you're urhobo, I agree with all your postulations
My people have made a fool of themselves in Nigeria for a long time and the effects are telling on our children,making them halfbaked Igbos who don't know their left from their right!

Am with ambode on this!

Expel the Igbos from Lagos!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by limpopo: 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
ikechu1:

It does not take a f2kimg genius to know that neither one of you are deltans. The second I see "deltans" talking about "Igbo are not in delta" and speaking about Biafra even when it does even have anything to do with the topic and always talking about ss hates a igbo and loves yoloba plus the account opened this year it points to one thing and that I'd is in fact YOLOBA. Once never seen a tribe so cowardly as you lots

I have NEVER seen a tribe as disgusting and despicable as you lots. I swear to God if given a chance to kill you f3kers, I'll do it proudly cause I've NEVER in my life seen a fucking animals that try desoerarely try to create problems for brothers like my miserable animals #spits on una faces.

I didn't even plan to speak on this thread but upon seeing you miserable, worthless, cowardass tribe always dragging anioma onto una tribalists induced Savage bigotry under the pretence of "WE SS, we deltans" that is when I got a problem

Nigga I'm Anioma, Asaba precisely and I am a proud fucking igbo and biafran. I don't recall ANYTIME we asked you misrable animals from southwaaste to speak for us. I don't recall anytime we did an interview and included you morons as our voice . I don't know what makes you yoloba cowards think you have the right to speak for any part of anioma. We hate you morons!!!

I wish to God I wish a war will break out in Nigeria, cause I would join whatever group is going after you things cause I am fucking tired of a shitfilled, worthless community that tries desperately to create aniomsity your between brothers. You people disgusting you are worst that the most disgusting animal on this planet #spit on your faces

CHAI!!!

This one don vex finish ooo

what gave you the impression that those guys are Yoruba

This our generation with our uncultured use of words, na GOD go kukuma save US...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by highmood(m): 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
Luckylife:
Those brown zinc and cow inclined minded people just carry the blessed wise Igbo's matter for head as if their human live depends on Igbos . The problem of Lagos governor is wickedness and jealousy that is giving him sleepless night and day , due to the success and wealth of Igbos developing his state. Our God pass them !
oga, I am an Ibo, but read and you will understand the message. He is not against Ambode on his ability to develop Lagos, but wants the ibos to go home and make there home the next Dubai or Paris of world.
Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by ikechu1: 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
limpopo:

CHAI!!!

This one don vex finish ooo

what gave you the impression that those guys are Yoruba

This our generation with our uncultured use of words, na GOD go kukuma save US...

It does take a genius to know they are.

1.) Both accounts opened this year and automatically "anti igbo".
2.) The account are masquerading as WE SS, we deltans and ironically only found when to start tribal induced bigotry ( mostly done by yorubas..sometimes northerners but northerners won't do so on this type of thread FACT!!)
3.) When I start seeing "we SS" speaking and dragging other communities in their "anti igbo" slugs, then obviously we know where they are from

Since I've been on NL, only TWO groups have decided to be the voice of anioma..it's usually yoloba or edos. I doubt, EXTREMELY doubt the two are edos...FACT. why? The edos do not do "we deltans"... they actually proud to say they are edo unlike yoloba.

And yes I vexed....cause I am fucking tired of it cause those things from southwaaste have been doing this shit since I've been on NL

3 Likes

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by hUmaneOne: 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
ikechu1:

I have NEVER seen a tribe as disgusting and despicable as you lots. I swear to God if given a chance to kill you f3kers, I'll do it proudly cause I've NEVER in my life seen a fucking animals that try desoerarely try to create problems for brothers like my miserable animals #spits on una faces.

Nigga I'm Anioma, Asaba precisely and I am a proud fucking igbo and biafran. I don't recall ANYTIME we asked you misrable animals from southwaaste to speak for us. I don't recall anytime we did an interview and included you morons as our voice . I don't know what makes you yoloba cowards think you have the right to speak for any part of anioma. We hate you morons!!!

I wish to God I wish a war will break out in Nigeria, cause I would join whatever group is going after you things cause I am fucking tired of a shitfilled, worthless community that tries desperately to create aniomsity your between brothers. You people disgusting you are worst that the most disgusting animal on this planet #spit on your faces

I'm a full born urhobo.
I also stayed /schooled 4yrs in Onicha-olona,near issele-uku in Anoicha North .a model secondary school precisely.
I know the people, speak their language and understand their analogy. Thy are peaceful people ,not one of you fvcking sellouts spoiling for war

Stop calling Yoruba when they are not the problem.you are the problem

I do not hate the igbo's.my fiance is igbo, I have good igbo friends my problem with the biafra fanatics is trying to involve others in their war.fight your war yourself and don't involve us. If the country dare separates will will better have ND republic and not huddle with the Biafrans

Do you think the ika people will willingly enter a country where majority is igbo and they are relegated to be background the same way Hausa's are today to Nigerians?

First its akwa ibom,cross river, now parts of delta

As for a war.
Wö da dawòn , we ghwe kufia.. Translated from Urhobo:,if even attempt it,you die worthlessly.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by ikechu1: 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
hUmaneOne:

I'm a full born urhobo.
I also stayed /schooled 4yrs in Onicha-olona,near issele-uku in Anoicha North .a model secondary school precisely.
I know the people, speak their language and understand their analogy. Thy are peaceful people ,not one of you fvcking sellouts spoiling for war

Stop calling Yoruba when they are not the problem.you are the problem

As for a war.
Wö da dawòn , we ghwe kufia.. Translated from Urhobo:,if even attempt it,you die worthlessly.

Urhobo ko, Urhobo, ni. Cowards ass monkey.

Like I once told the other wannabe "urhobo" who used online dictionary to try and fake being urhobo by writing in the lauguage...next time you want to pretend to be urhobo, REMOVE the accents in the words you copied in effort to pretend to be WTF you are not.

This dawòn and this gives your ass way. Goats.
Fucking yoloba monkey!!!!!

Like I said earlier, NEVER drag us in your hatefilled, bigotry nonsense. #spits on your face.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by hUmaneOne: 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
ikechu1:

Urhobo ko, Urhobo, ni. Cowards ass monkey.

Like I once told the other wannabe "urhobo" who used online dictionary to try and fake being urhobo by writing in the lauguage...next time you want to pretend to be urhobo, REMOVE the accents in the words you copied in effort to pretend to be WTF you are not.

This dawòn and this gives your ass way. Goats.
Fucking yoloba monkey!!!!!

Like I said earlier, NEVER drag us in your hatefilled, bigotry nonsense. #spits on your face.

You're so ignorant .i am sure you don't even know how to speak/ write your own language.meaning you have a lost root, yet you want a country of your own.
Urhobo vovels are
A e è i ò o u
2 letters are accented.
Try pronouncing No and Nor. In Urhobo its spelling is No and Nó
Dumbass. grin

I can speak and write both your language and mine.. Ignorant buffoon

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by limpopo: 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
ikechu1:

It does take a genius to know they are.

1.) Both accounts opened this and automatically "anti igbo".
2.) The account are masquerading as WE SS, we deltans and ironically only found when to start tribal induced bigotry ( mostly done by yorubas..sometimes northerners but northerners won't do so on this type of thread FACT!!)
3.) When I start seeing "we SS" speaking and dragging other communities in their "anti igbo" slugs, then obviously we know where they are from

Since once been on NL, only TWO groups have decided to be the voice of anioma..it's usually yoloba or edos. I doubt, EXTREMELY doubt the two are edos...FACT. why? The efosa do not do "we deltans"... they actually proud to say they are edo unlike yoloba.

And yes I vexed....cause I am fucking tired of it cause those things from southwaaste have been on NL

And do you realize that am also Yoruba and I don't talk like that.....

In short, WE (Yoruba, IBO, Hausa and co) don't need to talk like that...

In as much as am on this tread to have fun and also correct some wrongs and set the record straight... we should all remember that most of the things we are fighting for today are due to our Elders or Leaders Actions or Inactions,,

Our leaders/Elders will cry FOUL of Marginalization when they are not invited to eat the National Cake... they don't do most of these things in the interest of the People...

Is Ngige not from the EAST?? is he saying anything about Biafra Capital NO,, Why?? because he is at the TOP with them... let the govt get rid of him tomorrow, then you would hear another story entirely from him......

They meet in Clubs and make fun of us ( the common man) they only serve their pockets..

Please!! let's not get caught up in the whole marginalization and bad name calling of a thing.... WE are ALL better than these..

I Stand to be corrected!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by ikechu1: 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
hUmaneOne:

You're so ignorant .im sure you don't even know how to speak/ write your own language.
Urhobo vovels are
A e è i ò o u
2 letters are accented.
Try pronouncing No and Nor. In Urhobo its pronunciation is No and Nó
Dumbass. grin

Laughable that this "urhobo" wannabe can't even understand the shit given. Did I ask you to give me whatever crap you copied from a urhobo teaching website?

Let me make it easy for your useless attache by force ass, the accents in each words, albeit used in the letter for almost every African language (yes it is found in other African language as well..igbo included), the accent letters on the other hand is not a common letter on any keyboard on any phone, laptop or desktop. You literally have to go extra mile to get those shit unless copied from an online dictionary translator or online translator.

Again, attache by force goat....Face your worthless, backwards southwaaste village instead attache by force to Delta trying to start problems and create hatred between communities. Coward ass. #spits on your misrable baboon face again

3 Likes

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by cheruv: 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
shaqhead:

"....so if you're asking Igbo's to go home then be ready to boycott SS oil too." Even after been reminded of how the SS treated you folks after the war, you still hold this belief? Hmm...lol

Anyway If "go home" to you means secession, then that wasnt what the write up addressed.

Let me give you an example to simplify what the writer is positing before you guys do what you do best whenever truth stares you in the face-you try to change the narrative!

In EVERY STATE I have stayed outside the CORE NORTH, I noticed something with the Northerners during the rainy season! From the shoe maker, water pushers, wheelbarrow pushers even some that have businesses in the markets close down and go to their farms in the NORTH! That is what runs their economy! They later return to their bases after this activity! This is what "go home" means!

So tell ur fellow folks to "go home"...use the ingenuity that you are blessed with and make something out of the SE then that burdensome umbilical attachment with the SS will fall off on its own cos its obvious you need to shed it off and fast!
Amberon is urhobo...so I don't why you're hanging the Igbo tag on him
As for the bold...the attachment comes due to the presence of SS Igbos. Remove those Igbos from the SS into the SE and no Igbo would givva damn about the SS anymore cool

4 Likes

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by ikechu1: 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
limpopo:

And do you realize that am also Yoruba and I don't talk like that.....

In short, WE (Yoruba, IBO, Hausa and co) don't need to talk like that...

In as much as am on this tread to have fun and also correct some wrongs and set the record straight... we should all remember that most of the things we are fighting for today are due to our Elders or Leaders Actions or Inactions,,

Our leaders/Elders will cry FOUL of Marginalization when they are not invited to eat the National Cake... they don't do most of these things in the interest of the People...

Is Ngige not from the EAST?? is he saying anything about Biafra Capital NO,, Why?? because he is at the TOP with them... let the govt get rid of him tomorrow, then you would hear another story entirely from him......

They meet in Clubs and make fun of us ( the common man) they only serve their pockets..

Please!! let's not get caught up in the whole marginalization and bad name calling of a thing.... WE are ALL better than these..

I Stand to be corrected!!!

I'm not taking about East, Biafra or anything else any of that right now.

I'm talking about your community trying desperately to create aniomsity and hatred between communities.

Since I've been on NL and that since 2012, do you know how many, how many times I have seen you people try to sell to SE how much anioma "hates" igbo.
Infact my first ever comment on the politics section of this forum was specifically about that .ironically created by one of y'all.

And on top of that, it isn't just delta Igbos to SE..una flip it around. Do you know many fucking times I've been called Osus by your people and told how much SE do not see me as "real or core" igbo.

This and my increase of hatred for you lots has NOTHING to do with Biafra, government, or whatever right now. It has everything to do with your people try to create hatred and aniomsity between two communities but yet have the audacity to accuse others of spreading hate.

If you don't have that mind-set, teach your people to stop being so devilish. Or better yet, tell them to STOP always dragging us to their bigotry under the masquerade/pretending to be "deltans or we ss".

4 Likes

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by hUmaneOne: 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
ikechu1:

Laughable that this "urhobo" wannabe can't even understand the shit given. Did I ask you to give me whatever crap you copied from a urhobo teaching website?

Let me make it easy for your useless attache by force ass, the accents in each words, albeit used in the letter for almost every African language (yes it is found in other African language as well..igbo included), the accent letters on the other hand is not a common letter on any keyboard on any phone, laptop or desktop. You literally have to go extra mile to get those shit unless copied from an online dictionary translator or online translator.

Again, attache by force goat....Face your worthless, backwards southwaaste village instead attache by force to Delta trying to start problems and create hatred between communities. Coward ass. #spits on your misrable baboon face again

Here is my phone..it has all the accents.

Unfortunately you're both a lowlife and a poverty striken dude who cannot afford a decent phone but instead of holding government accountable,keeps seeking for a repeat of 1966 massacre.
I'm @ work/on call but a little free..so this can continue till you're tired.dumbass

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
[quote author=highmood post=48511337] oga, I am an Ibo, but read and you will understand the message. He is not against Ambode on his ability to develop Lagos, but wants the ibos to go home and make there home the next Dubai or Paris of world.[/quote
nwanne I tire for this matter. It annoys me when my brother's claim they developed Lagos.biko the Yoruba beg them?na dem build the 1st, 3rd or even the proposed 4th mainland bridge? granted our people have quite a commendable number of factories dotted across regions other than the South East but, the South East would always have men such as masters energy, Tonimas, innoson and prof nnaji of geometric power. men who know that charity begins at home. If our brothers like make dem establish whatever wherever dem sabi it's not like we living in the South East are dying of hunger. All I know is that some of them would return home one day- just like a man who fleeing Boko Haram came home to buy land and settle down in his hometown town umuichichi in obingwa ,only to find out that the track road to his villa has been renamed GZ industries road and a half plot of land now sells for over a million naira.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by Yujin(m): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
Lol. Just take a look at what a lot of people are writing here and you will see that many of Igbo youths still do not understand what is planned against them in Nigeria. I want everyone to hear this loud and clear. You cannot be talking about a united 'one Nigeria' and still tell some people to go back home. That is pure hypocrisy. You cannot close up the seaports in the eastern region and make policies that discourage economic growth in the eastern while equipping Lagos and still expect Ndigbo to go back home. Ndigbo request for total restructuring of the system of governance to enable them control their resources and develop the way they want or they seek Biafra. If they are to see themselves as Nigerians, then they must enjoy the privileges that come with being a citizen. Take a look at the heavy investments our people have done all over Nigeria! Instead for us to be cheered for such a unifying feat, it rather has turn to a thing of ridicule and hate. This tells you what a hypocritical people we share a country with. With one mouth they shout 'one Nigeria' with the other they say 'go back home'. I hope foreigners are reading to see how the people of Nigeria treat themselves. Hypocrites everywhere. This is why I hate this Nigeria. Freedom will come to my people soon. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by ikechu1: 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
hUmaneOne:

Here is my phone..it has all the accents.

Unfortunately you're both a lowlife and a poverty striken dude who cannot afford a decent phone but instead of holding government accountable,keeps seeking for a repeat of 1966 massacre.
I'm @ work/on call but a little free..so this can continue till you're tired.dumbass

I got Samsung note 5 you slowpoke !!!! That is the latest phone by Samsung. Not only that, I don't even live in that shithole Nigeria so I actually have the REAL thing, not a fake Chiko kind.

Attached is an image of the phone.....your photos hopped rubbish ain't shit!!!!

Oh yeah you at work at 8pm in Nigeria...the nation filled with nothing but criminals. Who the f2k you think you lying to

1 Like

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by hUmaneOne: 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
ikechu1:

I got Samsung note 5 you slowpoke !!!! That is the latest phone by Samsung. Not only that, I don't even live in that shithole Nigeria so I actually have the REAL thing, not a fake Chiko kind.

Attached is an image of the phone.....your photos hopped rubbish ain't shit!!!!

Oh yeah you at work at 8pm in Nigeria...the nation filled with nothing but criminals. Who the f2k you think you lying to

Keyboard warrior.. I greet you.

You're not even in Nigeria but you're crying more than the bereaved.
I work at 8pm yeah. Ever being to any hospital by 8pm? Your retarded grey matter need your meds to know that health workers can be on duty at night even till daybreak in any part of the world ,from Massachusetts General Hospital to Ajegunle Health centre.

Your owning a note 5 and not haven seen your keyboard options for accents confirms your dull brain.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by cheruv: 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
Spirit1:
Excellently written.
Every Igbo man should have a copy of this article and read it to himself and his household.

We don't need Biafra as an independent nation; we need to "go home".

Learn from other ethnic nationalities in Nigeria. How much investments does a Yoruba man or Hausa man have in Igbo land.

If we are able to invest half of what we have in Lagos in Igboland, there will will not be agitation for secession of Biafra.

This is an opportunity for us to look inwards.
In as much as you wrote this in the spirit of one Nigeria, the effect of going home would galvanize the call for secession as Igbos would see no need to be Nigerians anymore since it's clear they can progress on their own.
For me,I support Igbos going home kos it serves other plans I've for them cool
Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by limpopo: 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
ikechu1:

I'm not taking about East, Biafra or anything else any of that right now.

I'm talking about your community trying desperately to create aniomsity and hatred between communities.

Since I've been on NL and that since 2012, do you know how many, how many times I have seen you people try to sell to SE how much anioma "hates" igbo.
Infact my first ever comment on the politics section of this forum was specifically about that .ironically created by one of y'all.

And on top of that, it isn't just delta Igbos to SE..una flip it around. Do you know many fucking times I've been called Osus by your people and told how much SE do not see me as "real or core" igbo.

This and my increase of hatred for you lots has NOTHING to do with Biafra, government, or whatever right now. It has everything to do with your people try to create hatred and aniomsity between two communities but yet have the audacity to accuse others of spreading hate.

If you don't have that mind-set, teach your people to stop being so devilish. Or better yet, tell them to STOP always dragging us to their bigotry under the masquerade/pretending to be "deltans or we ss".

Seriously, your posts makes me laugh out loud.... I believe the population of Yoruba's are in Tens of Millions in Nigeria, IF NOT MORE......

and how many do we have here on Nairaland..... just a microscopic FEW...

So based on what so of them say here on Nairaland, you believed, you av heard/ seen it all or knows about them all..

Let's stop dis crazy GENERALIZATION...

Even Jesus had JUST 12 DISCIPLES, and there was ONE Judas........ Now we are talking of Millions of people..

All tribes have these sets of people, you can't do without them...

So, My VEXED FRIEND!!!! Don't play HOLY with your SPEECH or TRIBE.. they are everywhere....

I Just Hope you get the harmless Information am trying to pass across

1 Like

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by hUmaneOne: 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
limpopo:

Seriously, your posts makes me laugh out loud.... I believe the population of Yoruba's are in Tens of Millions in Nigeria, IF NOT MORE......

and how many do we have here on Nairaland..... just a microscopic FEW...

So based on what so of them say here on Nairaland, you believed, you av heard/ seen it all or knows about them all..

Let's stop dis crazy GENERALIZATION...

Even Jesus had JUST 12 DISCIPLES, and there was ONE Judas........ Now we are talking of Millions of people..

All tribes have these sets of people, you can't do without them...

So, My VEXED FRIEND!!!! Don't play HOLY with your SPEECH or TRIBE.. they are everywhere....

I Just Hope you get the harmless Information am trying to pass across

Such a calm and intelligent fellow.
It takes grace to be calm like you in this era of craze

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by reducto: 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
Coldfeets:

My question is: must nigeria disintegrate before the east will achieve greatness?

C'mon, what is stopping or holding back the east from achieving that greatness right now?

It is not hard for one to see that you're a kid.
You should go and look for your fellow kids to play with.

We have coal mine in Enugu State but the federal government closed it down after the war
We have Nkalagu cement factory, the same was done to it.
We have oil in Ebonyi at Edda but the government made sure no drilling was carried out there, all in a bid to stifle the economy of the east. Little wonder why Buhari is using all the nation's revenue to explore for oil in the north while there is already an oil well, untapped at Edda.
The government closed down all the seaports in the southern part of Biafra that is hugging the ocean but has plans to build a seaport in faraway kano, kano which is more or less a desert.
If not for Jonathan there would still not be one single international airport in the whole of the old eastern region.
The oil found in Uzowani/kogi axis could only be explored after prominent igbos had to donate money for the funding and establishment of Orient Oil Company; this was after the evil government of the contraption had purposely chosen to turn a deaf ear to our request.
Which will I say and leave the other...?
What about quota system for unity schools. I went to FGC Enugu. Then the quota for sokoto was zero—zed...e...ar...oh—zero. When someone from the east will have to make 139, someone from the north will just have to write his name and automatically, he gets admitted. What a joke! I say, what a joke!

One Nigeria indeed! Thunder fire the mouth that will say that to me. That's if I don't break the mouth first.

1 Like

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
normaljenny:

[b]who told you that there are no farms in the north? How old are you sef? check my signature, i am ibo. Let me educate you. Only the size of niger state is the size of the whole eastern part of ibo land. the sambisa area you hear of, thats from bama, gwoza, etc is the size of imo state. Do you want me to continue? All these places you will see one person owning a kilometer of farms. i grew up partly in borno state and i can teach you about it.
i am ibo and am ashamed a my people. instead of us to hear the word of advise and biter truths of the writer, we are taking him to the cleaners instead. don't you all worry, he is not in nairaland and wont be around to answer you abusive words.

Some people might be offended right now, but i must say that there are many educated small boys and girls here in nairaland who pay their ways through jamb, sorting lecturers and sorting their ways through exams and records just to be called graduates. Speaking and writing good English does not make you intelligent. Many British people cant even spell their names.

I am just so surprised that many people hear aren't even understanding what the writer meant by "GO HOME". He meant we should be investing in our eastern areas same we are investing in the west and north. let it not be about having a fenced building in your village that will hold you up just for the two period of xmas and go back. He advised that all ibo towns should atleast emulate what happened in nnewi. build job employing structures just like we are doing in lagos, ogun, abuja, etc., Stop attacking the writer and look around the east, the truth is that we have nothing.

the developments you see springing up in all of owerri, umuahia, enugu, asaba, etc., is mainly done by the ibos leaving in abroad and the eastern part of nigeria.

the whole of the ibo big name politicians do not have any factory in the east. orange drugs has his in ogun state, belloxxi biscuits too, NEROS PHARMS IS COMING UP soon, we have them in hundreds scattered outside the eastern side.

Just recently dangote opened his tomatoes processing factory in his state in kano, that grows tomatoes, which is quiet sensible and one anambara man like that calling himself "IKUKUOMA" built a bigger tomatoes processing company in the west, where you don't grow tomatoes, does that make sense at all?

I always see as so misguided and lazy when we use the location of seaport as an excuse for investing in the east by the ibos. Let me start from USA, all the states in united states of america has lots of factories and not all of the has sea port and they are not complaining. In china and India, not all the states has seaports and yet they are producing massively, are they complaining? No.

Now lets talk of Nigeria, in the northern part of the country, especially, kaduna, Kano, Abuja, Kogi, Niger, etc., we have lots of factories over there owned by northerners and some are even owned by easterners, yet the north has no plans for a sea port in the next 300+ yrs and yet they are not complaining rather they work to make the federal government to build good network of road to make possible movements of there products to other parts of the country and to other African countries too. they have ready distributors in the west and other places and has ready trailers vehicles to move their wares. They are not in any way yearning for seaport because they don't have seas.

Now we easterners have been using the seaport as an excuse and i will say that is just laziness. We have the money and the manpower, why don't we harness the new policy that has been in place for years now to develop port harcourt and cross rivers ports and channel rail lines to other states for bonded terminals? we even have good roads in Nigeria right now to move our produce to other parts of the country or west African states.

And we should stop deceiving ourselves to believe that onitsha would accommodate a seaport. Truth be told no sister vessels can enter a river like the river Niger not to talk of mother vessels. The dept is too shallow even after dredging. Dredging of the river Niger is just a scam that is used to steal money from the federal coffers.

So our so call billionaires should start thinking of building more factories and not just hotels and fuel stations. Lagos is not and will never be our land and shouldn't be perceived as such. I support the Ambodes and the fasholas in their quest to tell us the bitter truth. In the area of Eze ndi ibo in diaspora, they are all fraudsters and it should be abolished in all parts of Nigeria. Our customs in the east should be respected and they should stop disrespecting our eastern traditional leaders whenever they come back home.

I support a law to be enacted and passed in Lagos state to abolish such fraud and all other states should follow suit.
WE SHOULD ALL START THINKING HOME.

EZIOKWU BU NDU

[/b]
nwanne you raised valid points in your post.
I don't see why we should defend the eze igbo title when we igbos pride ourselves in the Adage: "igbo enwe eze" .Did the eze igbo of Kano prevent the killing of Bridget in Kano? those men are self serving twats like those imposed on us by our state governments ,they rightfully should be called to order. Moreover it is only natural that the Yoruba's would establish their autonomy in Lagos. it is their indigenous birth right and even though we might buy their lands to develop ,we still are guest their- emphasis on "guests ".If we igbos don't like it, then we should look home.
The river Niger port isn't economically feasible the only hope of we igbos establishing a seaport in the core South East lies in obaku (blue river) in ukwa west Abia state. That's the only river I think capable of accommodating container ships.I truly think that a world class airport would do us more good than a seaport yet.

1 Like

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by ikechu1: 9:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
hUmaneOne:

Keyboard warrior.. I greet you.

You're not even in Nigeria but you're crying more than the bereaved.
I work at 8pm yeah. Ever being to any hospital by 8pm? Your retarded grey matter need your meds to know that health workers can be on duty at night even till daybreak in any part of the world ,from Massachusetts General Hospital to Ajegunle Health centre.

Your owning a note 5 and not haven seen your keyboard options for accents confirms your dull brain.

grin grin grin grin grin

This wannabe urhobo slowpoke is claiming to be working at a hospital as well? As what? A janitor? Cause I know nurses, doctors, pharmacist or any other employees are TOO BUSY to waste time on NL during work hours.

Fucking buffoon. I work at a hospital you nitwit with so yes I know the hospital business and on top of that my sister is a nurse in that Nigeria so I know that worthless, shithole countries hospital business as well.

Fucking clown..Not only are you a wannabe attache by force to delta south, you want to be attached by force to hospital as well.

What a worthless joke!!! Dumb@ss animal

1 Like

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by MrGerald(m): 9:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
boluwatife66:

And the gods are already punishing you not addressing the message but focusing on the messenger. I hate you guys for just one reason, you are always quick to look for enemies. I live in the north and I can tell you that igbos stupidly stinks, they build houses everywhere and they are also the most abusive of their host. I am a Yoruba from Kogi and I can tell you I hate the mention of Nigeria than most igbos, but I will rather wait till my voice can be heard than look for enemies where there is non. Look at your properties in PH after the war, were the handed back to you? No, but you are always quick to vent your anger on Yoruba And Hausa as if they are the reason why your village remains in disarray or huts
have you been to any Eastern villages or just ur stupid imagination? the same homes, mentions and castles you can see in any city in Nigeria are being built and scattered all over Igbo land
Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by cheruv: 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
hUmaneOne:

With your brashful statements you will cause enemies for your biafra agitation.

Akwa ibom and cross river will never support the biafran agitation directly or indirectly.cordial relations doesn't include using their ports.

The anioma people in delta state have said times without number that they aren't part of biafra. Even the governor:an ika man said so recently.

Just hasten the struggle and leave us, ND out of it
Only urhobos would've the temerity to speak for Igbos of the SS...which in itself is an abomination!! angry
ND should give up all SS Igbo lands and stop speaking for SS Igbos!! undecided
Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by limpopo: 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
hUmaneOne:

Such a calm and intelligent fellow. It takes grace to be calm like you in this era of craze
Thanks jare..... Wetin man go do..
An Eye for an Eye makes the World go Blind...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again / Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene / Nigerian Students In China Endorse Buhari (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.