Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna (39848 Views)

Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra / Please, No 2019 For Buhari - By Ochereome Nnanna / Abacha Never Stole? - By Ochereome Nnanna Editoral Commentator From Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by hunndredhundred: 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sctests:

Why are telling us about the PH problem. Were you yoruba not the main culprit that instigated the SE vs SS quarel? Now that the internet have come, all your lies are now collapsing on you. The SS you wanted to hate the SE, now hate you as cowardly slimy hypocrites.

I have asked him to provide proof of our properties seized at PH but he is yet to respond.

They should provide us proof of the seized properties.

7 Likes

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by Sctests: 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
deeoh:
[s]
is like u read his write up upside down
u don't need to secede before u can develop your region
anambra just started his rice milling. think of how
u could use your business savvy to make that rice
consumed by 60% of Nigerian..drinking oil wouldn't. quench your thirst
hate wouldn't take you any where. Owu! owu. de worry most
us for this country. the 'owu" u de dissipate may even be ur subconsciousness
trying to deal with the frustration in ur life. well I got a buttress for u: we all jealous of lagos
che na only them waka come! but I don't take it hard on them or their
administrators. I deal with it like men do. bigotry is bigotry! and hate eat up its victim like cancer!
one love yo![/s]

Mention me when you are capable of writing in plain English. You bipolar 'one nigerianist' m0rons are the only people in the world who want to live with people they hate.

2 Likes

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by binna88: 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by Coldfeets: 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sctests:
garbage from a cantankerous yoruba muslim pretending to be 'Ray'. They hate Igbos but still want to keep drinking oil in the land of the foreigners.

I have challenged them severally to allow the peaceful dissolution of nigeria and give the East just 10 years, then we will take comparative stock between lagos and the Eastern cities. I have no doubt that Lagos will be as useless as Porto-Novo another yoruba port city that wasn't fortunate to smell crude oil.
Even your president through (Garba shehu) have acknowleged Biafran technology potentials.

Just 10 years! If we don't start sending food aids to you in yoruba and hausa land, then may God punish Biafra.

My question is: must nigeria disintegrate before the east will achieve greatness?

C'mon, what is stopping or holding back the east from achieving that greatness right now?

24 Likes

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
Igbos and noise making.

Your Jesus is rotting in detention. Go and help him out.

Your cries on NL are just nt helping the poor bastard

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by boluwatife66(m): 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
hunndredhundred:

I have asked him to provide proof of our properties seized at PH but he is yet to respond.

They should provide us proof of the seized properties.

I didn't reply you because you didn't post anything worth replying. Now you have the name of the man who wrote this piece on vanguard, google is your friend, you can search to make research to find out if he is your friend or one of your greatest nemesis (Yoruba) he said alot of things and you have not disappointed him in anyway. If in truth we have Oba Yoruba as you have claimed, I bet my life that the Yorubas are not stewpid enough to confer titles outside their shores, the only people who could do that are the descendant of uncle GAD.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
Rather than interacting with the author's thoughts in black & white, relate to it and absorb the beneficial message, the Ibos as usual have gotten very emotional and resorted to throwing tantrums & attacks.

You people need alot of introspection as to how you take criticisms, suggestions & advices.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by MadCow1: 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
If the Igbos are Jews like some misinformed Igbos say, then everywhere they find themselves is Home.

In the Bible, the Jews had all manner of Homes, from Ur to Jericho to Egypt to even Sodom and Gomorrah.. grin The Jews are like MTN, everywhere you go.. grin

But seriously though.. The Igbos dont need to be told to go home because no matter where the Igbo man is on the planet of the earth, his heart remains in his ancestral home. Thats why the Igbos in lagos doing business would live in a rented apartment in lagos meanwhile they have a 10 bedroom mansion in the village.

The Igbos are very tied to their ancestral home that is why no Igbo community looks deserted at any time of the year. That is why in every Igbo community even the most rural of communities, you will see Big houses and homes built by Igbos in the cities and diaspora.

The Igbos are not struggling Lagos or any other city with the inhabitants, but they will not allow their constitutional right to freedom of movement within the territories of the Federal Republic be trampled on.. You dont hear the Igbos telling any other tribe to leave their lands do you? and lets not act like there are no Yorubas in the East.. Most of the Taxi Drivers nationwide are Yorubas.. Most of the Meat and Suya sellers are northerners as well..

Live and let live..

We either want a United Nigeria or you give the Igbos the emancipation that they have been clamoring and have shed their blood for.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by stealthtiger(m): 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
bakynes:

Something is wrong with this report, a yoruba person can never call himself an Oba outside of yoruba land.
This is a huge propaganda against the yoruba people. Vangard goofed on this report, Oba is a traditional and spiritual head of his ancestral land. Any normal Yoruba person will never call himself Oba in a foreign land.

An Oba is expected to do some Oro traditional rites and that is not possible in a foreign land where you restrict people from coming out at Night.

Is eithet this report is a lie or those Yorubas are simply mad.

I see you are crazy.
The witches in your village are responsible for your irrational thinking

5 Likes

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by Mudash(m): 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
We dy road already

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by hUmaneOne: 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
hunndredhundred:
It is time to ensure that we have a real functional deep seaport in the east, it is time.

We cannot all continue to rely heavily on Lagos to bring in goods.

The deep seaport being proposed by the Cross River state governor and then the proposed Ibaka deep seaport at Ibaka, Akwa Ibom state.

A refresher course; these aren't igbo areas..
Igbo states are landlocked.

I nevertheless support their cause

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by nightmile: 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
Yorubas would have to learn from porthacourt people when the time comes.

9 Likes

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by deeoh(m): 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
[quote author=Sctests post=48503628]

Mention me when you are capable of writing in plain English. You bipolar 'one nigerianist' m0rons are the only people in the world who want to live with people they hate. [/qu
one thing I could gleaned from your previous post and this one: you beat!
why need I enlighten who failed to applied his cognitive ability, perhaps you lack one, to grasp
write up as plain as this. you know one thing about hate? they usually
base on false premise. if allow to percolate for generation
it turn to prejudice!. so quit sounding so bleeped up!

1 Like

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by genieluv(f): 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
The truth is that igbos will just never learn.

However, it may not be that the igbos do not want to develop their own land but the problem is their character and culture which encourages greed and dominating others.

Igbos have a very greedy nature and the tendency to want to dominate others and this is why most of them cannot even survive in their own region. In their region, everyone wants to cheat and outsmart his neighbor, everyone wants to dominate his neighbor, everybody eye dey shine for their land, everybody is ready to die in the name of competition, wealth acquirement and selfishness.
So naturally they igbos just have to migrate to other peoples homelands where they feel they can have peace and deal with 'fools or duller people ' as they see other tribes, who they feel will be less competitive and cheap for them to control and catch mugu.

Unless igbos abolish this their nature of selfishness, greed, Pride, envy, excessive competition and chest beating, they will forever remain inferior to hausa and yoruba in the settings of the country. Even the minority groups are now receiving more recognition and say than them in the running of the country.
(make no mistake, i am neither yoruba nor hausa)
Just a minority grouper who has a soft spot for igbos.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
Let xumwan cme nd shutdown dix thread!!!.........it xeemz ppl cnt comment without involvin tribalism!!!
Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by silent10(m): 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
hunndredhundred:

It is not a propaganda, yorubas have Obas outside their land yet poring smelly spit on Igbos because of eze Ndiigbo title on their lands.

I smh.
Mention one

1 Like

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by Jacko1(m): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
Whether na calabar boy
Yoruba in disguise
Ibo person talk this thing he said the damn truth
No other tribe goes to another man land and invest as if it's their birthplace lik Ibos

How many Industries have been built outside ibo land
Nigeria is a country that can never surprise me
One day agberos wil burn down say alaba and balogun and Ibos will be fightin over it

Do they have the right to fight over confiscation of say alaba... Westminster or balogun trade fair.... hell no cos it is not their land

Lagos has even tried for we Ibos cos I knw wat I saw in eziiobodo futo.... villagers killed a student and wen students protested still went ahead to loot evryfin students owned... this is ibo to ibo oh

Ibos need to change their mentality and start investing at home... start being involved at home and not be viewing their own fatherland lik one enclave and local ppl.... in fact am ashamed to have eva looked down on ma brothers frm the east as local champion

To me this piece is the truth as we Ibos have lost bearing... no wonder we are the asslickers of nigeria because we don't even know our priority

The most illiterate Hausa man has more sense than professional ibo man in Lagos cos dat Hausa man... 5 kobo he makes goes back home... but we just pay heavy tax to Lagos and stil take poo frm lagos

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
Amberon11:
Igbo's will never learn. Yoruba's have shown that they don't want you in Lagos and all you can do is call it bluff or insult them without taking heed. Igbos need to make the East economically viable. We all know that Igbo's are the largest importers in Nigeria. If you igbos can come together and think of the way forward in other to boycott Lagos seaports it would be a nice idea.

Also, Yoruba's are in no place to tell the Igbo's to go home. whatever context they use that is irrelevant. It is wrong. Igbo's are part and parcel of Nigeria. I'm sick and tired of hearing Yorubas asking Igbo's to go home. Nigeria belongs to everyone, so if you're asking Igbo's to go home then be ready to boycott SS oil too.
Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by deeoh(m): 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
. [/quote]
why need I enlighten someone who failed to applied his cognitive ability, perhaps you lack one, to grasp
it turn to prejudice!. so quit sounding so bleeped up.
and start living with love in your heart.
Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by passyhansome(m): 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
Amberon11:
Igbo's will never learn. Yoruba's have shown that they don't want you in Lagos and all you can do is call it bluff or insult them without taking heed. Igbos need to make the East economically viable. We all know that Igbo's are the largest importers in Nigeria. If you igbos can come together and think of the way forward in other to boycott Lagos seaports it would be a nice idea.

Also, Yoruba's are in no place to tell the Igbo's to go home. whatever context they use that is irrelevant. It is wrong. Igbo's are part and parcel of Nigeria. I'm sick and tired of hearing Yorubas asking Igbo's to go home. Nigeria belongs to everyone, so if you're asking Igbo's to go home then be ready to boycott SS oil too.

CORRECT GUY

5 Likes

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by shaqhead: 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
Amberon11:
That is very true. They must really be confused. Today they ask igbos to go home, and when igbos want to leave, they say "you can never have Biafra". Lol...they must really be bipolar.
"....so if you're asking Igbo's to go home then be ready to boycott SS oil too." Even after been reminded of how the SS treated you folks after the war, you still hold this belief? Hmm...lol

Anyway If "go home" to you means secession, then that wasnt what the write up addressed.

Let me give you an example to simplify what the writer is positing before you guys do what you do best whenever truth stares you in the face-you try to change the narrative!

In EVERY STATE I have stayed outside the CORE NORTH, I noticed something with the Northerners during the rainy season! From the shoe maker, water pushers, wheelbarrow pushers even some that have businesses in the markets close down and go to their farms in the NORTH! That is what runs their economy! They later return to their bases after this activity! This is what "go home" means!

So tell ur fellow folks to "go home"...use the ingenuity that you are blessed with and make something out of the SE then that burdensome umbilical attachment with the SS will fall off on its own cos its obvious you need to shed it off and fast!

10 Likes

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by deeoh(m): 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sctests:

Mention me when you are capable of writing in plain English. You bipolar 'one nigerianist' m0rons are the only people in the world who want to live with people they hate.
why need I enlighten someone who failed to applied his cognitive ability, perhaps you lack one, to grasp
it turn to prejudice!. so quit sounding so f

1 Like

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by tempex88(m): 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sctests:
garbage from a cantankerous yoruba muslim pretending to be 'Ray'. They hate Igbos but still want to keep drinking oil in the land of the foreigners.

I have challenged them severally to allow the peaceful dissolution of nigeria and give the East just 10 years, then we will take comparative stock between lagos and the Eastern cities. I have no doubt that Lagos will be as useless as Porto-Novo another yoruba port city that wasn't fortunate to smell crude oil.
Even your president through (Garba shehu) have acknowleged Biafran technology potentials.

Just 10 years! If we don't start sending food aids to you in yoruba and hausa land, then may God punish Biafra.

am sure u r typing from Lagos or somewhere outside Nigeria, if u want people to take u serious, relocate to the east with ur friends, fighters and family.

8 Likes

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by Jacko1(m): 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
MadCow1:
If the Igbos are Jews like some misinformed Igbos say, then everywhere they find themselves is Home.

In the Bible, the Jews had all manner of Homes, from Ur to Jericho to Egypt to even Sodom and Gomorrah.. grin The Jews are like MTN, everywhere you go.. grin

But seriously though.. The Igbos dont need to be told to go home because no matter where the Igbo man is on the planet of the earth, his heart remains in his ancestral home. Thats why the Igbos in lagos doing business would live in a rented apartment in lagos meanwhile they have a 10 bedroom mansion in the village.

The Igbos are very tied to their ancestral home that is why no Igbo community looks deserted at any time of the year. That is why in every Igbo community even the most rural of communities, you will see Big houses and homes built by Igbos in the cities and diaspora.

The Igbos are not struggling Lagos or any other city with the inhabitants, but they will not allow their constitutional right to freedom of movement within the territories of the Federal Republic be trampled on.. You dont hear the Igbos telling any other tribe to leave their lands do you? and lets not act like there are no Yorubas in the East.. Most of the Taxi Drivers nationwide are Yorubas.. Most of the Meat and Suya sellers are northerners as well..

Live and let live..

We either want a United Nigeria or you give the Igbos the emancipation that they have been clamoring and have shed their blood for.

Who do you think are building houses in badagry/ojo axis... Ibos

Look we r stil the ones who are silly
The so called mansions Ibos build in the east is just aesthetic... they visit just once a year ... rest of the year na lizard dey live inside

R u saying an alaba or balogun cannot thrive in aba or Anambra

If such markets wer in the east imagine wat income wil be generated by our state govt

We have monopoly on many commodities
Plumbing....clothes. ..computer... electronics... electrical....spare parts.....

I can beat ma chest that f these market s relocate to east.... Nigerians wil stil be forced to come to east and trade der

Sha wat am I ranting for.... it's just wishful thinking .... we wil continue to be marginalised and play fools in this country

But me am stopping all this
Any investment am having wil be in the east... feel free to join me umunna

4 Likes

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by AgentApple: 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
boluwatife66:

[s]I didn't reply you because you didn't post anything worth replying. Now you have the name of the man who wrote this piece on vanguard, google is your friend, you can search to make research to find out if he is your friend or one of your greatest nemesis (Yoruba) he said alot of things and you have not disappointed him in anyway. If in truth we have Oba Yoruba as you have claimed, I bet my life that the Yorubas are not stewpid enough to confer titles outside their shores, the only people who could do that are the descendant of uncle GAD[/s].

Oga, stop splashig us smelly black spit.

You have been shown evidence where yorubas were having issues with their oba title outside your land.

Lmao @ nemesis. For your info, the Igbos remain your eternal nemesis reason why y'll are confused.

Today, Igbos shpould leave our lands, tomorrow you will never get your Biafra. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
Amberon11:

ofcus d igbo r d largest importers such act brings us unfavourable balance of trade (i.e deficit) importation is nothing a tribe or country shuld boast abt it jeopardizes economic,,,a lot of meaningless things r imported nt to talk of fake products flooding our markets base on d importer specification jus to maximize profit..Ndi´gbo thanks 4 d bend down select 4 d ladies n motor spare parts 4 pple lik me,,but no thanks for crippling our economy n making it dumping ground 4 china..

13 Likes

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by lexyclasy: 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
Luckylife:
Those brown zinc and cow inclined minded people just carry the blessed wise Igbo's matter for head as if their human live depends on Igbos . The problem of Lagos governor is wickedness and jealousy that is giving him sleepless night and day , due to the success and wealth of Igbos developing his state. Our God pass them !
Take it or leave it......There are element of truth in what the writer said....whether he meant it to be other way round but yet he is right .......iam not IGBO neither YORUBA but if you look at the 3 major tribes.....IGBO feel so comfortable in other region yet seek secession, They really need to GO HOME you hardly see northerner develop other region....always with their small pamphlet radio on their ears communicating home....YORUBA now technically and craftly laying claims on LAGOS after Fed. government have spent Billions for infrastructures over 3decades in Lagos....who is fooling who.....NO two ways about it Nigeria should be restructured in either 5 or 6 regions for peace to reign.......truth be told Igbos are good in entrepreneurship if restructuring take place they will be surprise before their very eyes that Apapa and other lagos wharf may cripple business wise, MMIA may experience scanty flight .....there is no point hating one another or claiming superiority over another....when you know every section can compete favourably without seeking help from any.....YORUBAS need to change their ways they talk too much unguarded and IGBO on their part i dont like this EZE NDI IGBO of a thing in another mans enclave.....the world can be a peaceful place to stay if people learn to live as if the world is not their home.

8 Likes

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by AlphaCentauri: 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
hunndredhundred:

I don't pray for evil but i must tell you that if a war should break out today, Lagos will be a major battle ground because there will be tough battles for the soul of the city.

Nuff said.
i see you are still fighting to get back your birthright that you sold for a pot of pottage. let it go brother. the matter is done

2 Likes

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by Spirit1(m): 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
Excellently written.
Every Igbo man should have a copy of this article and read it to himself and his household.

We don't need Biafra as an independent nation; we need to "go home".

Learn from other ethnic nationalities in Nigeria. How much investments does a Yoruba man or Hausa man have in Igbo land.

If we are able to invest half of what we have in Lagos in Igboland, there will will not be agitation for secession of Biafra.

This is an opportunity for us to look inwards.

5 Likes

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by shamecurls(m): 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
Luckylife:
Those brown zinc and cow inclined minded people just carry the blessed wise Igbo's matter for head as if their human live depends on Igbos . The problem of Lagos governor is wickedness and jealousy that is giving him sleepless night and day , due to the success and wealth of Igbos developing his state. Our God pass them !

Always developing other peoples state and country. When re you going to develop the East itself. The last time I toured that region, I can authoritatively tell you that there is "ABSOLUTELY NOTHING" in that part

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by codemaniacs: 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
shaqhead:

"....so if you're asking Igbo's to go home then be ready to boycott SS oil too." Even after been reminded of how the SS treated you folks after the war, you still hold this belief? Hmm...lol

Anyway If "go home" to you means secession, then that wasnt what the write up addressed.

Let me give you an example to simplify what the writer is positing before you guys do what you do best whenever truth stares you in the face-you try to change the narrative!

In EVERY STATE I have stayed outside the CORE NORTH, I noticed something with the Northerners during the rainy season! From the shoe maker, water pushers, wheelbarrow pushers even some that have businesses in the markets close down and go to their farms in the NORTH! That is what runs their economy! They later return to their bases after this activity! This is what "go home" means!

So tell ur fellow folks to "go home"...use the ingenuity that you are blessed with and make something out of the SE then that burdensome umbilical attachment with the SS will fall off on its own cos its obvious you need to shed it off and fast!

middlebelt is not core north... there are no farms in core north...
Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by Drsmiles(m): 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
Wish the rivalry can be healthier
It'd have spurred development

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man / Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard / Nsima Ekere Presented With Guns And Knives During Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.