Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna (39829 Views)

Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra / Please, No 2019 For Buhari - By Ochereome Nnanna / Abacha Never Stole? - By Ochereome Nnanna Editoral Commentator From Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by ibedun: 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
ALL THIS ABUSE JUST BECAUSE THESE PEOPLE ARE TOLD TO GO AND DEVELOP THEIR FATHER LAND? NA WAR O!

WE MUST SENSITISE ALL YORUBA PEOPLE, IGBO MUST GO HOME BY FIRE BY FORCE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by ShameOwoda: 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
obaaderemi:
It showed how stupid ur fathers were,expecting banjo to lead the biafran army to take an inch of yorubaland.u think he the yorubas are cursed like ur dead biafra.thats why banjo sacrificed himself to destroy the coward ojukwu's grand plan of harnessing sw and ss.u can read banjo's speech at benin.he dared ojukwu and exposed him 4 the thief he was,another emperor bokassa.abeg Bleep off if u dont know history.u were rubbishf by yorubas,niger deltans,fulanis and finally by ojukwu,the deserted who abandoned biafra and ran fast for dear life.the only wartime general to desert.

Rather this goes to further show how unreliable and treacherous the yoruba stock is.

At least we now know that the nonsense 187 soldiers Ore nonsense was another fraud perpetrated by the treacherous yerobas as usual.

Awolowo betrayed Ojukwu, Ojukwu then put a yoruba man in front in his attempt to liberate the yorubas from the northern soldiers that had occupied the west only for banjo to conspire with his brothers to again betray Ojukwu by withdrawing Biafran troops several miles from Ore without a fight just because he did not want Biafra to overrun Lagos. Anyways, he was well served.

Only a foolish General will allow himself to be captured when there is room for escape. Yoruba generals oladipo diya & adisa prostrated like pregnant gecko lizards before Al Mustapha a juniour officer weeping like school children and begging for their lives. Una no get shame at all.
Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by GuyWise(m): 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
ibedun:
ALL THIS ABUSE JUST BECAUSE THESE PEOPLE ARE TOLD TO GO AND DEVELOP THEIR FATHER LAND? NA WAR O!

And Nigerzooria must end by fire by force.... wicked people.
Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by ShameOwoda: 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
ibedun:

Oga, you are still here splashing smelly black spit everywhere when you should be on the streets of Lagos sensitizing your fellow yeroba bats
Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by ibedun: 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
GuyWise:

And Nigerzooria must end by fire by force.... wicked and envy people.

Nwokem!? All because I told you to go develop your Igboland? Useless people you think you are flexing in Lagos state, abi? Go and develop your land for your children. We WILL humiliate your children and always remind them that this is not their papa land. No more Eze Ndi-nonsense any more. Yoruba have spoken!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by Ritchiee: 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
30xtr39r:

Let me remind you of the pronouncement of one of your Fulani masters, Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo:

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."

For the Igbo Nation, meet your Uncles, Femi Fani-Kayode and Femi Adesina to give you some gists concerning the gallant Igbo Nation. Just like John de st jorre of France proclaimed, “Before I came to Biafr*, I heard that Biafrans fought like heroes, but after my visit to Biafr*, I can tell you that Heroes fight like Biafrans.”

It really sucks to be eternally condemned Fulani ass-lickers.

I told you that we would rather you don't commit suicide for been losers.Reasons those two warriors had to make you happy.Let me..Ritchiee...add mine so you can quote another warrior next time you indulge your weakling self in an internet war...

As a matter of fact,I pray you get biafra...amen.
Enjoy my quote and add it to your retinue of dumb quotes in your arsenal....

The cost of freedom is always high, but Biafrans have always wanted it in credit. And one path they shall never choose, and that is the path of wisdom or good planning.
Weaklings like Ojukwu or Mr Tortoise may declare war. But it is the youths and brainwashed that must fight and die.He would rather bolt to Ivory Coast.

2 Likes

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by ikechu1: 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
ibedun:

Why are you crying? Una are getting the abuse and fights you lots wanted.

Infact, IPOB already answered your call and even told your leader to send those igbo packing..they support it.

Ironically enough, your shithole clan avoided that thread (surprisely an ipob thread una invade all the timr) like a plague, few even calling it "fake story by Ipob"...why? Not one single Igbo condemned or even begged for ambode or whatever not to send igbo packing...hence nothing for you lots to massage that una deluded ego with

https://www.nairaland.com/3288178/ipob-press-release...we-support-gov#48483126

Lo behold, this one wey give una bs to massage with, una filled to insult and degrade and igbo are giving back that same insults. Deal with it tongue tongue
Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by obaaderemi: 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
ibedun:

BRO,me i no understand these leasterners again o.all because one of dem own advised them to go home,them come mad 4 internet.how come they are always mad at the yorubas,na we say make them foolish ni?pls,whatever they post again,peeps,just tell them'GO HOME' Especially that one always quoting foolish fulanis like himself,3310 abi wetin be him name.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by GuyWise(m): 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
ibedun:

Nwokem!? All because I told you to go develop your Igboland? Useless people you think you are flexing in Lagos state, abi? Go and develop your land for your children. We WILL humiliate your children and always remind them that this is not their papa land. No more Eze Ndi-nonsense any more. Yoruba have spoken!!!
You should be ashamed of yourself that you gave up your lands for money but now turning around and asking the same people who was willing and gave you the money you needed for your land, to give it back to you.

What a shameful behaviour?

It is really shameful.

1 Like

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by 30xtr39r: 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ritchiee:
I told you that we would rather you don't commit suicide for been losers.Reasons those two warriors had to make you happy.Let me..Ritchiee...add mine so you can quote another warrior next time you indulge your weakling self in an internet war...

As a matter of fact,I pray you get biafra...amen.
Enjoy my quote and add it to your retinue of dumb quotes in your arsenal....

The cost of freedom is always high, but Biafrans have always wanted it in credit. And one path they shall never choose, and that is the path of wisdom or good planning.
Weaklings like Ojukwu or Mr Tortoise may declare war. But it is the youths and brainwashed that must fight and die.He would rather bolt to Ivory Coast.

I quite understand the pathetic plight of the Yorubas; that they dread to be left behind with their Fulani masters.

Little wonder many Yorubas are desperately making a living out of Igbos quest for nationhood. But such desperation and frustration will not prevent the inevitable - Yorubas spending the rest of their miserable lives with their Fulani masters.

Since the days of Afonja and Alimi, to the days of Awolowo, MKO Abiola, Pa Ajasin to Olu Falae and the notorious Tinubu, Yoruba people have found no man who could withstand the Fulanis.

NK is a rare man in this generation who stood and looked at the Hausa-Fulanis and called their bluffs while many Yorubas hid under your beds trembling and looking for opportunities to make a living out of his struggle for emancipation.

Let me still remind your mischievous self of some remarkable comments made by a sensible Yoruba man, Femi Fani-Kayode:

"He (Ojukwu) stood firm when others ran, compromised and did back room deals with their oppressors. He was a great and a proud warrior.

"Dim Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu was not an ordinary person or one of the run of the mill leaders that we often eulogise after death in Nigeria. He was much more than that."
Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by obaaderemi: 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
ShameOwoda:

Rather this goes to further show how unreliable and treacherous the yoruba stock is.

At least we now know that the nonsense 187 soldiers Ore nonsense was another fraud perpetrated by the treacherous yerobas as usual.

Awolowo betrayed Ojukwu, Ojukwu then put a yoruba man in front in his attempt to liberate the yorubas from the northern soldiers that had occupied the west only for banjo to conspire with his brothers to again betray Ojukwu by withdrawing Biafran troops several miles from Ore without a fight just because he did not want Biafra to overrun Lagos. Anyways, he was well served.

Only a foolish General will allow himself to be captured when there is room for escape. Yoruba generals oladipo diya & adisa prostrated like pregnant gecko lizards before Al Mustapha a juniour officer weeping like school children and begging for their lives. Una no get shame at all.
YES NDIGBO 'GO HOME'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by obaaderemi: 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
ShameOwoda:

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by GuyWise(m): 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
ShameOwoda:

These yorubas are shameless people.

Presently there is a yoruba guys disturbing mt to come and see a parcel of land that I can buy in Lagos after I have already bought one. I just told him that I don't have such money now but might consider it later.

Yet they are shouting that Igbos should leave their land. See how they queue up to marry Igbos every Saturday.
That's their way, very ungrateful set of people

Biko don't ever try to buy land from them, they are trouble makers......i never see.
Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by obaaderemi: 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
ShameOwoda:

ALRIGHT 'NDIGBO GO HOME'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by ShameOwoda: 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
GuyWise:

Biko don't ever try to buy land from them, they are trouble makers......i never see.

I have already bought one, I never try? Yet they are still disturbing me to come and see another one.

Tomorrow they will say that we are taking their land like ibedun has been pouring us spit since morning.
Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by obaaderemi: 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
[quote author=30xtr39r post=48544484]

I quite understand the pathetic plight of the Yorubas; that they dread to be left behind with their Fulani masters.

Little wonder many Yorubas are desperately making a living out of Igbos quest for nationhood. But such desperation and frustration will not prevent the inevitable - Yorubas spending the rest of their miserable lives with their Fulani masters.

Since the days of Afonja and Alimi, to the days of Awolowo, MKO Abiola, Pa Ajasin to Olu Falae and the notorious Tinubu, Yoruba people have found no man who could withstand the Fulanis.

NK is a rare man in this generation who stood and looked at the Hausa-Fulanis and called their bluffs while many Yorubas hid under your beds trembling and looking for opportunities to make a living out of his struggle for emancipation.

Let me still remind yor mischievous self of some remarkable comments made by a sensible Yoruba man, Femi Fani-Kayode:
U are so desperate u call ffk sensible?now i know why they call u fools

1 Like

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by GuyWise(m): 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
ShameOwoda:

I have already bought one, I never try? Yet they are still disturbing me to come and see another one.

Tomorrow they will say that we are taking their land like ibedun has been pouring us spit since morning.
They're just believing that we will give up on those lands we bought with huge sums of money,

hmmm smh for their mentality.......

they think that igbos are their maga.......

hmmm smh again for their mentality.
Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by Ritchiee: 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
obaaderemi:
BRO,me i no understand these leasterners again o.all because one of dem own advised them to go home,them come mad 4 internet.how come they are always mad at the yorubas,na we say make them foolish ni?pls,whatever they post again,peeps,just tell them'GO HOME' Especially that one always quoting foolish fulanis like himself,3310 abi wetin be him name.

lol....that quote goat 3xtr...must be one of those tamper wearing wheelchair strapped old Biafran oldies.I really pity him sometimes but I still pull his miserable legs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by 30xtr39r: 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
obaaderemi:
U are so desperate u call ffk sensible?now i know why they call u fools

Frustrated Afonja, it's still mind boggling how a deluded generation of learned Yorubas could be led blindly, in this modern age, by a known drug peddler cum treasury looter, who call the shots and myopic and foolish minions like you would sheepishly follow his orders like zombies.

That's the pathetic plight of the Yorubas.
Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by 30xtr39r: 11:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ritchiee:
lol....that quote goat 3xtr...must be one of those tamper wearing wheelchair strapped old Biafran oldies.I really pity him sometimes but I still pull his miserable legs.

Ritchiee the rambling snake, take this for your night rest...

1 Like

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by ezeagu(m): 1:22am On Aug 17, 2016
Nature129:

I'm proudly Igbo and when I see foolish people like you hold these ideas of yours...honestly, it gives me a cause to worry...tufiakwa unu!

I don't know how long it will take some senseless lots like you to realise that ONE Nigeria is a scam.

Now u are cursing a man/people who has/have the guts to tell you that ONE Nigeria is a scam.

Aru mere unu!

We're suffering from major ignorance backed up by a useless ego.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by raumdeuter: 3:36am On Aug 17, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by uckennety(m): 5:16am On Aug 17, 2016
MrAldrick:

See this idiot are you sure you have ever visited Nigeria?

Chai so insignificant!!!

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by Ritchiee: 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
30xtr39r:

Ritchiee the rambling snake, take this for your night rest...

lol....quote goat 30xtr...the frustrated tamper wearing wheelchair strapped old Biafran loser...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by asorocker: 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
raumdeuter:
Ojukwus father in law said this
https://books.google.com/books/about/A_View_Into_History.html?id=aZwPAQAAMAAJ&hl=en
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2333166_onoh_jpeg80ebf18079524a8e35df39cec24c38b7

If the Gold Rust what will the iron do.

If Ojukwu is called a coward , what name will you call Ogundipe , Olanreawaju, Oladipo Diya, Adisa. i guess such a name will not be found in the Dictionary of today
Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
GuyWise:

Una still dey buy land for South West? unu amagi ifo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by GuyWise(m): 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
blues20:
Una still dey buy land for South West? unu amagi ifo?
Nwanne am not the one that is buying the land ooo
Am jst asking the guy i quoted not to buy lands over there
You can also read those comments again.
Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by 39xtr36r: 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ritchiee:
lol....quote goat 30xtr...the frustrated tamper wearing wheelchair strapped old Biafran loser...

Ritchiee the rambling snake and accursed captive of the Alimis, keep on wailing profusely on NL with your delusion....
Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by raumdeuter: 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
asorocker:
If the Gold Rust what will the iron do.

If Ojukwu is called a coward , what name will you call Ogundipe , Olanreawaju, Oladipo Diya, Adisa. i guess such a name will not be found in the Dictionary of today

When you have their Father in laws writing a book to call them cowards like Ojukus inlaw and friends did

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Posts About The Challenges They Face / Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR / 'Simon Ekpa Is Chiefly Known For Spreading Fake News' - Wikipedia (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.