Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

See How A Man Who Graduated 4rm School Was Carried 2 His Home By Friends(pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See How A Man Who Graduated 4rm School Was Carried 2 His Home By Friends(pics) (3956 Views)

Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened / UNIZIK Graduate Pushed Into Dirty Water By Friends In Celebration (Photos) / Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Man Who Graduated 4rm School Was Carried 2 His Home By Friends(pics) by jonhemma11: 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
According to Jeremiah Sackor who shared the photos on Facebook,the young man pictured above who graduated from high school was carried to his home by friends with a locally made wheelbarrow.Below is how he narrated the story....

'This was a history making day in Zwedru, Grand Gedeh County.... A young man graduated from high school and was carry home in what we term in Liberia as "PUSH PUSH". A "push push" is a locally made wheel barrow made of wood and a car tire.. I stand to be corrected this is the first of it kind in the Republic of Liberia for such thing to happened'.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/see-how-young-man-who-graduated-from.html

2 Likes

Re: See How A Man Who Graduated 4rm School Was Carried 2 His Home By Friends(pics) by Davash222(m): 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
Na this kind news dey give us hope for Nija... 😁😁😁

6 Likes

Re: See How A Man Who Graduated 4rm School Was Carried 2 His Home By Friends(pics) by Ashez: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
E be like say na him be d first to graduate from high school in dat village

4 Likes

Re: See How A Man Who Graduated 4rm School Was Carried 2 His Home By Friends(pics) by mytime24(f): 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
hmmmm

u sure say nobi lala b dat lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How A Man Who Graduated 4rm School Was Carried 2 His Home By Friends(pics) by MilesLamar(m): 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
aha.. nice one

geeerover here lalasticala
Re: See How A Man Who Graduated 4rm School Was Carried 2 His Home By Friends(pics) by tosynomolara(f): 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
village champion
Re: See How A Man Who Graduated 4rm School Was Carried 2 His Home By Friends(pics) by johnstar(m): 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
grin
Re: See How A Man Who Graduated 4rm School Was Carried 2 His Home By Friends(pics) by emamos: 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
johnstar:
Nigerian mentality ehn

Dm don dey take dis tn as fun o

undecided

.. It happened in Liberia
Re: See How A Man Who Graduated 4rm School Was Carried 2 His Home By Friends(pics) by johnstar(m): 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
emamos:
.. It happened in Liberia
ops my bad wink

9ja ppl cn do more dan dis oo grin
Re: See How A Man Who Graduated 4rm School Was Carried 2 His Home By Friends(pics) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
I am so glad liberia decided to join kenya in the STUPIDITY CONTEST grin
Re: See How A Man Who Graduated 4rm School Was Carried 2 His Home By Friends(pics) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
tosynomolara:
village champion
see who dey pesin village champion hehehe grin u no dey hawk tomatoes again?
Re: See How A Man Who Graduated 4rm School Was Carried 2 His Home By Friends(pics) by Opistorincos(m): 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
If the guy con fall wey ihn front teeth break, e go dey blame one innocent grandma for ihn village
Re: See How A Man Who Graduated 4rm School Was Carried 2 His Home By Friends(pics) by urchcoded(m): 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
he be like.... I finally proved those witches wrong
Re: See How A Man Who Graduated 4rm School Was Carried 2 His Home By Friends(pics) by armadeo(m): 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
I wonder how his face would look if he sees missing script when results are released.

Thank God no be naija

1 Like

Re: See How A Man Who Graduated 4rm School Was Carried 2 His Home By Friends(pics) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
angry grin
Re: See How A Man Who Graduated 4rm School Was Carried 2 His Home By Friends(pics) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
hehehehe

Re: See How A Man Who Graduated 4rm School Was Carried 2 His Home By Friends(pics) by Iscoalarcon: 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
I don't know what the villagers will do by the time the man become a professor
Re: See How A Man Who Graduated 4rm School Was Carried 2 His Home By Friends(pics) by Adeoba10(m): 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
Isokay
Re: See How A Man Who Graduated 4rm School Was Carried 2 His Home By Friends(pics) by ehizzybaba(m): 11:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
Wen the BAALE(KING) of tout finally graduate

Re: See How A Man Who Graduated 4rm School Was Carried 2 His Home By Friends(pics) by Feranmicharles(m): 11:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
Good friends are good to be with smiley
Re: See How A Man Who Graduated 4rm School Was Carried 2 His Home By Friends(pics) by Lastking147(m): 12:44am On Aug 16, 2016
I can see his friends are damn happi
Its worth celebrating tho
More success my nigga grin[color=#000000][/color]
Re: See How A Man Who Graduated 4rm School Was Carried 2 His Home By Friends(pics) by StealthyMe(m): 2:00am On Aug 16, 2016
Definitely, them no dey go school for that side... Secondary school ?? We get our priorities wrong
Re: See How A Man Who Graduated 4rm School Was Carried 2 His Home By Friends(pics) by yungryce: 4:21am On Aug 16, 2016
ordinary high school. e mean say no hope for college be dat na abi how dem wan take carry am.

unlimited subscription to all the village girls has just landed
Re: See How A Man Who Graduated 4rm School Was Carried 2 His Home By Friends(pics) by jericco1(m): 5:18am On Aug 16, 2016
only God knows what will happen if he manages to earn a degree.
Re: See How A Man Who Graduated 4rm School Was Carried 2 His Home By Friends(pics) by Shigoboy(m): 5:51am On Aug 16, 2016
OP, you deserve a honorary award in Advance lie Techology, that pic was my area here in Mushin, Lagos, Nigeria, that guy was celebrated because his political ward nominated him for councilorship under APC
Re: See How A Man Who Graduated 4rm School Was Carried 2 His Home By Friends(pics) by AbdulAdam56(m): 5:52am On Aug 16, 2016
what ever congratulations to him,is not an easy task,me too chilling inside my lambhowheel

1 Like

Re: See How A Man Who Graduated 4rm School Was Carried 2 His Home By Friends(pics) by dmorf: 7:50am On Aug 16, 2016
That guy fit be criple
Re: See How A Man Who Graduated 4rm School Was Carried 2 His Home By Friends(pics) by Sexytemi(f): 9:48am On Aug 16, 2016
Na from secondary school him graduate and them throw this kind celebration, when him graduate from university Wetin them go do then
Re: See How A Man Who Graduated 4rm School Was Carried 2 His Home By Friends(pics) by westlius(m): 10:57am On Aug 16, 2016
DATS WHEN THE WHOLE COMMUNITY TRAINS YOU IN SHOOL
Re: See How A Man Who Graduated 4rm School Was Carried 2 His Home By Friends(pics) by vicdall(f): 11:03am On Aug 16, 2016
Ashez:
E be like say na him be d first to graduate from high school in dat village
You took the words right out of my mouth
Re: See How A Man Who Graduated 4rm School Was Carried 2 His Home By Friends(pics) by UnlimitedIfex(m): 11:53am On Aug 16, 2016
Anyway he beta pass wetin dea happen 4 9ja wea guyz dea pour graduate water with serious beating

1 Like

Re: See How A Man Who Graduated 4rm School Was Carried 2 His Home By Friends(pics) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
mytime24:
hmmmm

u sure say nobi lala b dat lipsrsealed

Hehehehehehehe grin cheesy[sub][/sub] lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Eastern Palm University (EPU) Commences Admission For The 2017/2018 Academic Ses / Enroll Now. Fct School Of Nursing, Abuja. N12k Monthly Stipend/salary 4 Students / Do I Tear My 2.2 And Forge A First Class Degree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.