Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,364 members, 7,957,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:35 AM

FG To Begin Rescreening Of 2000 Immigration Recruits. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG To Begin Rescreening Of 2000 Immigration Recruits. (17549 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Of 2000 New Staff / Police To Conduct Lie Detector "Polygraph" Test For New 10,000 Recruits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Begin Rescreening Of 2000 Immigration Recruits. by josephznx: 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
I pray they revisit the nnpc recruitment that is also pending ooo....

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Rescreening Of 2000 Immigration Recruits. by Horllamideh(m): 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Don't be a sore looser, move on!
If you're still hung over since 2015 then you have more serious issues to deal with.
What then should those who lost their loved ones to the tragedy say?
I believe your girl has moved on, do likewise.
see lashing.....on top wetin??

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Rescreening Of 2000 Immigration Recruits. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
Horllamideh:

see lashing.....on top wetin??
Lol sorry oga, I didn't intend for it to sound harsh grin
Oya chop knuckle

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Rescreening Of 2000 Immigration Recruits. by Nascimento(m): 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
obongtunji:
Federal Government should just call them back, complete there training and post them to their various position because they are Nigerians. After all this government also recruited personnel into CBN and FIRS without following due process, what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

What's good for the goof is also good for d ganja! grin
Re: FG To Begin Rescreening Of 2000 Immigration Recruits. by ahamonyeka(m): 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
Which kind of screening?

Re: FG To Begin Rescreening Of 2000 Immigration Recruits. by gungab(m): 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
I will be more than Happy for those guys my friend must hear this
Re: FG To Begin Rescreening Of 2000 Immigration Recruits. by Spidermon: 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
Re: FG To Begin Rescreening Of 2000 Immigration Recruits. by buchilino(m): 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
obongtunji:
Federal Government should just call them back, complete there training and post them to their various position because they are Nigerians. After all this government also recruited personnel into CBN and FIRS without following due process, what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

WORD

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Rescreening Of 2000 Immigration Recruits. by dehumblist: 12:29am On Aug 17, 2016
my question is how can one check d names on the list. I want to check for a friend of mine whose name was among the ple dispersed while in d camp

(1) (2) (Reply)

BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview / Nigeria Union Of Teachers (NUT) Job Recruitment (17 Positions) / Elf Petroleum Nigeria Limited Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.