Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,358 members, 7,846,541 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

I Am A Biochemistry Graduate, Searching For Any Kind Of Job That Pays In Ilorin - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am A Biochemistry Graduate, Searching For Any Kind Of Job That Pays In Ilorin (750 Views)

A Job That Pays Well Or A Job That Offers Experience / This Is For You If You Are A Graduate Searching For A Job Instead Of Some Skills / How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Biochemistry Graduate, Searching For Any Kind Of Job That Pays In Ilorin by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
I am a graduate of biochemistry, but I can work anywhere, I love kids too a nanny will do too or teaching job.
Re: I Am A Biochemistry Graduate, Searching For Any Kind Of Job That Pays In Ilorin by Laycan(m): 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
crystalgem:
I am a graduate of biochemistry, but I can work anywhere, I love kids too a nanny will do too or teaching job.
believe enuf private school dy Ilorin willing to take nanny.....hope no b beta by far u finished from?
Re: I Am A Biochemistry Graduate, Searching For Any Kind Of Job That Pays In Ilorin by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
crystalgem:
Leave Ilorin. The city is bleeped its a bush. The believe of an average Ilorin person is that lecturing job is the best.
check around are there industries. Don't let me take it personally. I wish you the best
Re: I Am A Biochemistry Graduate, Searching For Any Kind Of Job That Pays In Ilorin by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
handsomeclouds:

Leave Ilorin. The city is bleeped its a bush. The believe of an average Ilorin person is that lecturing job is the best.
check around are there industries. Don't let me take it personally. I wish you the best
i understand

(1) (Reply)

SEO Assistant/content Writer (search Engine Optimization) - Jumiatravel / Vacancy For The Post Of A Lady Secretary In Ikeja,lagos / Job At Cadbury Nigeria Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.