Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

"Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} (61600 Views)

Quest For Fame! "See What A Girl Posted On Social M Just To Become Popular". Pho / Woman Scatters Whatsapp Prayer Group With Her Unclad Photos Posted (photo) / See The Photos A Girl Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by Lamasta(m): 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nigerian girls been falling hand since 100Bc
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by nurez305(m): 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
Ok
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by brostheo(m): 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
lool expect to see her upload a snap chat video alongside side her and the dead body
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by greatbrian(m): 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
greatness22:
You see why i say that some 9ja girls don't have sense at all.

Seriously 90 percent of dz nairaland, instagram, fb and the likes are just beauty without brain. BWB. She just wan snap and show off her styles

4 Likes

Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by xirGODWIN(m): 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
Progress?.... Is she d 1 killin d dem?

2 Likes

Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by Orokita(m): 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
Maybe the person buried was actually very old..... Let's face it some girls go to marriage, burials, events generally to "showcase" and have fun in the process while some guys go to drink, make contacts and womanize!!!
Mycupoftea

2 Likes

Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by tunary(m): 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
Its either she's a prime suspect or she's very very foolish and stupid.
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by 9ja4show: 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
There was lots of jollof rice

2 Likes

Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by Sweetness211: 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
At times when some girls de post their sense and tinkin faculty de leave dem for house go market. angry

1 Like

Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by DonBenny77(m): 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
thats just another mbeke feeling funky
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by Danywhizzy(m): 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
hmmm
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by slap1(m): 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
Maybe she finally ate good food or met a cool guy.
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by iamkingzlee(m): 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
Mgbeke!! Burial fun? See that one dabbing undecided
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nna mehn.... Different people just dey dis world sha...
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by tunary(m): 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
Its either she's a prime suspect or she's very very foolish
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by munchi(m): 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
That one went to school undecided
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by greatness22(m): 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
greatbrian:

Seriously 90 percent of dz nairaland, instagram, fb and the likes are just beauty without brain. BWB. She just wan snap and show off her styles
My Bro, 90% of those with F Inscription are males binding behind female monikers. grin

Some of them at instagram are there to market themselves to men.

3 Likes

Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by wisekriss: 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
Smellingmouth:
"..Burial was fun..#MAKING..#PROGRESS#.." shocked shocked shocked

Lol...fun means she's. While making progress... She's planning to kill more people
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
WHAT WILL YOU DO?:

That moment when you pay your house rent through mobile phone app and after 15minutes you receive an MTN alert
saying:

"Dear customer, thank you for subscribing to our
7years 76,000GB for 300,000.

Your data will expire on
12/08/2022"

1 Like

Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by NaLaugh: 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
In cases where an individual's life was long, well spent and fruitful, at their burial, you celebrate their life, rather than mourn their death.

Everything in life is based on context.
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

In this case, two things must had happened!

It is either her ex died or the man who she had tried before on bed could not satisfied her. Nobody should 'quote' me. Thanks

Cc: Lalasticlala come in and see

3 Likes

Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
pass111:
I just don't understand why people celebrate and rejoice when a child is born but mourn, cry, grieve, some even curse God when someone dies.
I mean, God is the one who gives and takes away life right?
So why celebrate one and despise the other.
Precious is it in the eyes of Lord for the death of his saints.

Death is a liberation from this enslavement called Earth

Don't worry when u die we will rejoice
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
Eco2580:
WHAT WILL YOU DO?:

That moment when you pay your house rent through mobile phone app and after 15minutes you receive an MTN alert
saying:

"Dear customer, thank you for subscribing to our
7years 76,000GB for 300,000.

Your data will expire on
12/08/2022"
Bross you harsh ooo. And funny enough I usually have that morbid fear whenever I'm transacting online. Make I no go take my life savings buy MTN credit

1 Like

Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by olagold79: 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
pass111:
I just don't understand why people celebrate and rejoice when a child is born but mourn, cry, grieve, some even curse God when someone dies.
I mean, God is the one who gives and takes away life right?
So why celebrate one and despise the other.
Precious is it in the eyes of Lord for the death of his saints.

Death is a liberation from this enslavement called Earth
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by 9jatatafo(m): 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
Burial is a period of mourning. Why should it be fun? Madness

1 Like

Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by Franchise21(m): 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
All these Imo State babes grin

1 Like

Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by Temysteve(m): 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
Muafrika2:
She's a witch grin
i can't help but laugh!!cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by shehuolayinka(m): 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
Common sense, dem no get. So na person burial all that one dey happen. Mumu girls
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by prechklins: 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
I guess shes out of her mind.she needs a pshychatrist
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by kasimade(m): 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by charleybam(m): 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
very useless gals,dem fit take picture inside grave if dem get chance
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
She probably had headphones on thruout the event.

But d babe sha fine! I no go mind bag this one on friday! grin
daxon001:
This is a no brainer. Its obvious dis 1 just foolishly does what odas are doing on social media. undecidedSee her even dabbing at the burial. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MTN Introduces 4.5GB For N1200 For Independence Celebration / India Bans 59 Chinese Mobile Apps (Full List) / The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.