Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

"Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} (61625 Views)

Quest For Fame! "See What A Girl Posted On Social M Just To Become Popular". Pho / Woman Scatters Whatsapp Prayer Group With Her Unclad Photos Posted (photo) / See The Photos A Girl Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by HRich(m): 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
She's a big witch
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by kazyhm(m): 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
this is what she went there to do

1 Like

Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by Paseus(m): 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
pass111:
I just don't understand why people celebrate and rejoice when a child is born but mourn, cry, grieve, some even curse God when someone dies.
I mean, God is the one who gives and takes away life right?
So why celebrate one and despise the other.
Precious is it in the eyes of Lord for the death of his saints.

Death is a liberation from this enslavement called Earth
Pastor Adeboye...i hail
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
grin This is really funny. Facebook create problems everyday. Kia, fun burial is like a sweet soup without salt

1 Like

Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by SeeUrLife: 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
Idiot of the 1st Order!!!
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by Keenlooka(m): 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
See mumu dey dab undecided
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by player007(m): 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
Batlan01:
I'm lost, some1 shuld pls find Me.. hw is burial Fun and hw does attending it brings progress?? shocked angry angry
Lolz Owerri girls never dissapoint.

1 Like

Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by cho25bc(f): 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
Girls just falling my hand since 17bc.
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by Paseus(m): 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
May God save us from these 21st century girls shaa...see that one dabbing *sigh*
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by Destinygrl(f): 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
i think the girl nd her frnds mistaken the word burial for excursion

1 Like

Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by Respect55(m): 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
My problem is not even with her but with the hopeless 17 people that liked d update.

Some of us boys dey eff wella .

Someone should tel me what they are liking??
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by Etizz: 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
she's just so dumb.... taking action without knowing d reaction of the people around...

all in d name of social media...
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
U guys can abuse for Africa.It could be her grand or great grand mum/dad Nothing bad with what she said if it's someone that aged
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
maximunimpact:
I see 17 likes on that shiit
what if it was more than 17 likes? grin
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
U guys can abuse for Africa.It could be her grand or great grand mum/dad Nothing bad with what she said if it's someone that aged
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by Alfred234(m): 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
Even if it was her ancestors that died she's not supposed to post something like that.
"Burial was fun"
Who says that
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by PrimorisIndLtd: 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
maybe her 190yrs old mama or papa
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by Badgers14: 11:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
Batlan01:
I'm lost, some1 shuld pls find Me.. hw is burial Fun and hw does attending it brings progress?? shocked angry angry

Maybe the person that died was an enemy of progress witches and wizards in the village grin grin
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by macaranta(m): 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
Is she well?
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by hommespecia: 11:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
there is more to that caption ooo,#making progress in a burial setting.it simply means we've killed these one onto the next one #karishika
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by axishale(m): 11:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
This one edo breed witch
But wait ooo the witch sef dey #dab?
grin grin
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by lordkhalifa(m): 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
if burial was fun... may u attend many burial this year... amen undecided
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by axishale(m): 11:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
ZubbyGodson:
U guys can abuse for Africa.It could be her grand or great grand mum/dad
Nothing bad with what she said if it's someone that aged
Just negodu undecided undecided
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by menesheh(m): 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
finalboss1:
hmmm ... burial was fun.. .very stupid gurls ..see there mango heads

Remotely, burial can be fun sometimes especially if you partake in digging the grave and witness the amazing jokes those boys usually crack.

1 Like

Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by NaWetinDey(m): 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
1. .The person buried was very old and it was actually a 'celebration of life' kind of burial.

2. .This is probably the first time she traveled out of her base except, maybe, to her village at Christmas.

Her expression is that of certain youthful innocence and excitement.

1 Like

Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by Chukazu: 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
as in making #progress to join" the dead "?
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
Well, unnecessary celebration, large funerals that can probably consume loads of cash makes people crazy,the girl might have probably thought that burial is something like a birthday, should one celebrate or mourn
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by mastermaestro(m): 11:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
Franchise21:
All these Imo State babes grin

I knew I wouldn't wait in vain. grin

Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by mastermaestro(m): 11:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
lovelygurl:

Don't worry when u die we will rejoice

undecided

Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by DonaldGenes(m): 11:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
shedo4sure:
social media ehh..... very soon thieves go dy upload pics 4 Facebook with d caption "robbery mission successful"....
Lmao
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by Tedassie(m): 11:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
*sigh*...i wish her parents/wards or whoever is "responsible" for her,could see how much of a waste it was,sending her to school!

Common head some ppl no get #spits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MTN Introduces 4.5GB For N1200 For Independence Celebration / New Mtn Night Plan ; Get 500mb For Just N25, 4gb For N200, 10gb For N500 / India Bans 59 Chinese Mobile Apps (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.