Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

"Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} (61630 Views)

Quest For Fame! "See What A Girl Posted On Social M Just To Become Popular". Pho / Woman Scatters Whatsapp Prayer Group With Her Unclad Photos Posted (photo) / See The Photos A Girl Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by pass111(m): 7:21am On Aug 16, 2016
omaigala12:
bros na which kind took b DAT so pple should be dabbing cos d same God's good creation passed away and where u see say God d apy say pple d die abeg

oya dab!!!
BTW study your Bible and books
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by Osakah24(m): 7:21am On Aug 16, 2016
khassy:

Are you ready to be liberated from this enslavement called earth undecided undecided undecided
hahahahahshah,very aptly put.
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by MDOLOFU: 7:27am On Aug 16, 2016
Idiot n stupid dota of a gud mother is ur turn to die so dat people will have fun too fool. U see y guys need to b careful ba this girl will pray u lost one of ur family members every month just to have fun wen u marry her. Once again u are big fool

Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by pass111(m): 7:42am On Aug 16, 2016
VeekBassie:

U smoke osogbo weed abi...when your mama die, u fit go her grave go dap..no brainer

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

must you insult people whose opinion are different from yours.

suit your self bruh.

calm down bros I know say economy harsh
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by enjoy1100: 7:45am On Aug 16, 2016
THAT WAS HILARIOUS
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by pass111(m): 7:45am On Aug 16, 2016
moshino:

Don't worry, when your family member dies you can celebrate as much as you want.
yeah exactly they will surely die and so is the rest of us.
and they are going to be celebrated I don't know about yours.
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by nwaoma7(m): 7:52am On Aug 16, 2016
greatness22:
You see why i say that some 9ja girls don't have sense at all.
I agree with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by StDonE(m): 8:38am On Aug 16, 2016
See some pictures of the girl dat said "Burial was fun" I traced her to Facebook and sent her a massage to tell me what makes the burial fun. Still waitin for her reply.

Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by Emyogalanya: 9:10am On Aug 16, 2016
Is she from bayelsa? The girls there love burial o as much dicks will be there. *runs out of thread* runs into sambisa forest* hides behind shekaw* shouts alahu abkar* dodge aerial bombardment* survives* shouts halleluya in sambisa* runs out with speed into creek faces ijaws militants* runs to lagos* pushed into lagoon by oba* shark approaches, swallows* says last prayers* chukwu okike abiama answers* shark vomits me in BIAFRA.
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by thelish(f): 9:21am On Aug 16, 2016
pass111:

You know what Job said to his wife when she tried to coerce him to curse God.
He said "you think as fools do, how could you bless him when things are good but curse him when they are not"
Everything God does is perfect and for a reason including deaths.
#My opinion though

When someone so close to u dies, then u will know better.
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by pass111(m): 10:21am On Aug 16, 2016
thelish:

When someone so close to u dies, then u will know better.
I have lost loved ones, dear I know the feeling.
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by lurdkriss: 10:42am On Aug 16, 2016
Since when has death become fun
And she is makingg progress in what
Killing all her family members

#idongerrit undecided
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by aalangel(f): 10:45am On Aug 16, 2016
Batlan01:
I'm lost, some1 shuld pls find Me.. hw is burial Fun and hw does attending it brings progress?? shocked angry angry

So you invaded someone's privacy and posted this?
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by Riox: 11:05am On Aug 16, 2016
pass111:
I just don't understand why people celebrate and rejoice when a child is born but mourn, cry, grieve, some even curse God when someone dies.
I mean, God is the one who gives and takes away life right?
So why celebrate one and despise the other.
Precious is it in the eyes of Lord for the death of his saints.

Death is a liberation from this enslavement called Earth

Singing this world is not my home /own whatever.
. I agree with u xcept for premature death, it can painful
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by Riox: 11:07am On Aug 16, 2016
Emyogalanya:
Is she from bayelsa? The girls there love burial o as much dicks will be there. *runs out of thread* runs into sambisa forest* hides behind shekaw* shouts alahu abkar* dodge aerial bombardment* survives* shouts halleluya in sambisa* runs out with speed into creek faces ijaws militants* runs to lagos* pushed into lagoon by oba* shark approaches, swallows* says last prayers* chukwu okike abiama answers* shark vomits me in BIAFRA.
. Wetin u smoke?
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by CALOSSY(m): 11:07am On Aug 16, 2016
She get plans
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by Batlan01: 11:11am On Aug 16, 2016
aalangel:

So you invaded someone's privacy and posted this?
No Ma, it was sent 4rm heaven
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by pass111(m): 11:17am On Aug 16, 2016
Riox:
. I agree with u xcept for premature death, it can painful

That's really true
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by Rekkieha(f): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2016
SMH
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by Emyogalanya: 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
Bayelsa grass mixed with crude
Riox:
. Wetin u smoke?
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by thelish(f): 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
pass111:

I have lost loved ones, dear I know the feeling.
And it was a happy feeling just curious
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by moshino(m): 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
pass111:

yeah exactly they will surely die and so is the rest of us.
and they are going to be celebrated I don't know about yours.

Yes, we'll all die eventually, no argument there. But I'll MOURN the death of a loved one, and CELEBRATE their life afterwards. Not like you, who wishes to CELEBRATE the death of your loved ones, there's a difference.
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by whoisuche: 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
pass111:
I just don't understand why people celebrate and rejoice when a child is born but mourn, cry, grieve, some even curse God when someone dies.
I mean, God is the one who gives and takes away life right?
So why celebrate one and despise the other.
Precious is it in the eyes of Lord for the death of his saints.

Death is a liberation from this enslavement called Earth

Singing this world is not my home /own whatever.

For the believer they rejoice when a saint goes home. but for those who are not save is to pity for them.
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by aalangel(f): 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
Batlan01:
No Ma, it was sent 4rm heaven

It's a pity that the day someone will be sued, it's Seun that'll pay for it. I don't pity him either.
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by Batlan01: 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
aalangel:

It's a pity that the day someone will be sued, it's Seun that'll pay for it. I don't pity him either.
Okay Ma. thanks 4 ur concern, we really appreciate
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by ayobase(m): 9:10am On Aug 18, 2016
Eco2580:
WHAT WILL YOU DO?:

That moment when you pay your house rent through mobile phone app and after 15minutes you receive an MTN alert
saying:

"Dear customer, thank you for subscribing to our
7years 76,000GB for 300,000.

Your data will expire on
12/08/2022"

I will open a shop dat sells data.

1k for 1 gig.

I will make 980,000,000.

Infact I can sell for 500 naira for 1gig to make it sell fast, so I can borrow money to pay my rent.

1 Like

Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by PhylleRanki: 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
Some girls and stupidity be like akara and akamu....They pout and pose at every event even at burials...So pathetic!
Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by smart024(m): 8:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
There are just two ways out of this:

Either the person that died is a pathological witch...

Or the babe that said "burial was fun" is a pathological witch...

Re: "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} by ArcToyin(m): 11:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
greatness22:
You see why i say that some 9ja girls don't have sense at all.
You said my mind. Is becoming widely spread. everything na selfie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? / MTN Introduces 4.5GB For N1200 For Independence Celebration / India Bans 59 Chinese Mobile Apps (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.