Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Photo & Video: See Large Boobs That Can Burst Your Brain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo & Video: See Large Boobs That Can Burst Your Brain (1820 Views)

Exposed: See Pictures Of Mitchel Ozakpolo boobs That Caused Accident In Lagos / See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking / See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo & Video: See Large Boobs That Can Burst Your Brain by hokyky(m): 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
Vastly endowed Instagram queen, Romangoddess had an eventful weekend with friends as they stormed the recently organized all-white high profile party at the prestigious Eko Hotel and Suites, five-star conference centre hotel in Lagos.

Romangoddess alongside another friend with gargantuan breasts seized every opportunity to flaunt their bosoms with pictures and videos that have flooded her Instagram page.

Lagos State is the hub of entertainments and socialites in Nigeria where the weekends are taken seriously to ease pressure after a very long week of working from Monday to Friday.

See more photos and watch videos below:

https://hokyky..com/2016/08/photovideo-see-lagos-big-girls-bbs-that.html

1 Share

Re: Photo & Video: See Large Boobs That Can Burst Your Brain by EricMason(m): 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
boby of life kiss kiss aka milk bank grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo & Video: See Large Boobs That Can Burst Your Brain by medexico(m): 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
The two guys in the last picture will be like..

Turn around let us see bobbby na

1 Like

Re: Photo & Video: See Large Boobs That Can Burst Your Brain by veekid(m): 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
Milk industries ,see as the girl worwor self ,she dry burst My IG timeline with Bobby everywhere .
Wonder what she does for a living
Re: Photo & Video: See Large Boobs That Can Burst Your Brain by medexico(m): 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
EricMason:
boby of life kiss kiss aka milk bank grin grin

Milk?

I don't trust all this kind bobbby, if e be say na Lipton dey inside.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Help Before Chioma Breaks Up With Me / I Went On The Date!!! / Romancelanders Who Went MIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.