Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention (22935 Views)

Justice Abang Remands INEC Staff In Prison Custody For Taking N112 Million Bribe / Justice Abang Sends 4 NAHCO Staff To Spend Christmas In Jail / Abia: My Order Sacking Ikpeazu Stays – Justice Abang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by buoye1(m): 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
Finished regional party grin grin
Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by Mylove55(f): 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
tunderay:
Justice Okon Abang , this name dey fear me self. Wetin PDP do the guy? Opposition don't have to die in this country, it will spell doom for us.
they can form new party or join kowa, that party called pdp "share the money" is irritating, i dont know why i hate that party so much, even if my blood brother is contesting for president in that party of share d money, i wil not vote for him. sheriff should help us bury that party

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by Achorise: 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
It's now I believe the writing of FFk of Buhari using sherif to destroy PDP

2 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by omogidi234(m): 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
Justice Abang?
Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by OYAY(m): 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
God will bless this Justice Abang,he his deep and no nonsense man;he should be one of the shining lights in judiciary! This is not about killing opposition but the right must be done at all times irrespective of who is involve; there must not be wuruwuru to answer shikena!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by softmind24: 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
It must be him
Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by Burger01(m): 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
Why can't they just bury this useless thieving party once and for good

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by tunderay(m): 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
Mylove55:
they can form new party or join kowa, that party called pdp "share the money" is irritating, i dont know why i hate that name so much, even if my blood brother is contesting for president, i wil not vote for him. sheriff should help us bury that party
I don't give a hoot about PDP also, because they have soiled there hands with many bad things, but I think we need a viable opposition , hence dictatorial will reign supreme. Like you said, KOWA will be another alternative .

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by TedBaker(m): 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nigerians want to mk dis man a icon of public hatred.
Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by legendte(m): 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nobody takes him serious again.
Even Abia Governor is still on seat

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by july66: 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
kahal29:

http://punchng.com/court-suspends-pdp-convention/
sherrif say him sit down for him house when they come beg am to come help. The people wey come beg u now say thank u, e don do, you say lai lai. You say since you don start to help, na only u go tell them say u don tire to help. Una dey see trouble so?

2 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by DamiBukola: 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
My dream of becoming a judge is being put into test, should I still continue with that dream with people like Justice Okon Abang from Oron in Akwa Ibom State in the bench?

I am pretty sure this man never attended same law school with me, may be he attended the one at "Daura". In Tijani's voice "there is problem"

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by yedidiah(m): 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
Abang is indeed a joke. Every attempt by him to untie himself from his first mistake judgement, ends up roping himself the more.

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by nickxtra(m): 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
dustmalik:
This judge's rulings are always very logical. I think he is one of the best judges at the moment.

I think I admire the Judge's sense of judgement. He knows what he is doing

2 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by rusher14: 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
The man siddon jeje dey drink him zobo whilst munching on kose (Akara) when fayose had a dream. The revelation was too strong -Sheriff was the man. Upon him he shall build his fortress.

Sheriff got a phone call with Fayose (who always bets on the wrong horse by the way) saying " drop that kose and I would make you a fisher of men". Not knowing that it wasn't Peter that made the original comment.

Trust Sheriff.

He made sure he ate his kose and even downed it with some kunu.

He kissed yarinya goodbye promising her a golden umbrella.

Dusted his behind and made his way to Wadata house.

Getting there, he paid the workers and bought new furniture to give the place some glam. Only for Fayose to come round asking Sheriff to return to Maiduguri without the umbrella.

Sheriff cannot be left so stranded.

Please give him his umbrella.

Yarinya hasn't slept well (neither has he to be honest) since he got back.

Justice Abang understands all this.

7 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by Organizer111222(m): 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
Justice Abang and controversial rulings

2 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by bloodkiIler: 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
Keneking:
Wicked APC leaders turning Nigeria into one state party.Nonsense.

Obviously, the Judge singled out the weak point - Ben Obi to lambast. Ben Obi, a quiet man, political macho man and talisman of the South East politics since colonial era. grin

am beginning to like this new keneking

well

still playing Ogene nti ike

amazing song grin

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by mkoabiola: 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
This judge is beccoming d most controversial judge in nig history

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by omenka(m): 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
omaiyale:
. Take your cry to Justice Okon
I tire oo. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by omenka(m): 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
rusher14:
The man siddon jeje dey drink him zobo whilst munching on kose (Akara) when fayose had a dream. The revelation was too strong -Sheriff was the man. Upon him he shall build his fortress.

Sheriff got a phone call with Fayose (who always bets on the wrong horse by the way) saying " drop that kose and I would make you a fisher of men". Not knowing that it wasn't Peter that made the original comment.

Trust Sheriff.

He made sure he ate his kose and even downed it with some kunu.

He kissed yarinya goodbye promising her a golden umbrella.

Dusted his behind and made his way to Wadata house.

Getting there, he paid the workers and bought new furniture to give the place some glam. Only for Fayose to come round asking Sheriff to return to Maiduguri without the umbrella.

Sheriff cannot be left so stranded.

Please give him his umbrella.

Yarinya hasn't slept well (neither has he to be honest) since he got back.

Justice Abang understands all this.
Rotflmao!!! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by Flashh: 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
I knew this is the handwork of APC. APC no get mercy at all.

4 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by Ayostephen1(m): 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
SHERIFF AND SHAKARAU . THE MAN HAS A GOAL JUST LIKE BOKO HARAM DOES. BUT AS NIGERIAN SOLDIERS WILL SURELY WL NOT LET BOKO HARAM REST SHERIFF CANT REST CUS IS LIKE ADIE TO BALOKUN ARA O ROKU ARA O RADIE
Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by july66: 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
kahal29:

http://punchng.com/court-suspends-pdp-convention/
The truth of the matter is that Sherrif is behaving foolishly & he is a spoiler. I see him as a chairman without portfolio because all state chapters of pdp are loyal to the Makarfi faction. I think they should just ignore them & his diversionary antics. The pdp governors were with him few days ago & they made him feel important. He is the stubborn breed. I think it is high time pdp goes to the appeal court to finally silence Abang.
Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by Skybee1(m): 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
Abanh or wat eva u call ur sef,u r jokin wit d future of Nigeria, u beta prepare ur will nw if u av one,Eye r watching u,ds one u r forming Rambo
Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by ceeethru(m): 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
Let them Battle with their trouble.... They should have known that appointing Sheriff as chairman meant a Devastating Disaster.

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by 4nobody4every1: 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
bloodkiIler:

am beginning to like this new keneking

well

still playing Ogene nti ike

amazing song grin
Keneking is now a wailer , he has lost confidence in APC, abeg make una give am form, besides, l am listening to Peoples club grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by goodlifehyd(m): 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
chris2face:
Not again this Sheriff e no go better for that man
He is just out to destroy PDP
When he was funding the sinking dying party from his personal pocket you didnt swear for him, infact you and your likes praised him and fayose then and said they were the right team to unseat buhari, now you all want to push him aside after all the money he spent abeg stop reasoning with your anus for once
Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by Reference(m): 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
This looks like a good decision because I don't think the PDP is ready enough to be reconstituted and an early attempt may do more long term harm to the party. They should return to the drawing board and re-negotiate. There's still plenty of time. No rush.
Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by kherington: 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
This criminal judge again what does this judge have against pdp njc should look into the activities of this judge

2 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by ceeethru(m): 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
chris2face:
Not again this Sheriff e no go better for that man
He is just out to destroy PDP
Don't cry too much. Karma is serving all members of the PDP chill...
Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
Story, the convention will go ahead from all indications.
Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by OjujuCalabar(m): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
Please this justice Abang should be tested for drug.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Elections: Twitter User Threatens To Kill Ogbeni Dipo. / Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram / Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.