Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention (22931 Views)

Justice Abang Remands INEC Staff In Prison Custody For Taking N112 Million Bribe / Justice Abang Sends 4 NAHCO Staff To Spend Christmas In Jail / Abia: My Order Sacking Ikpeazu Stays – Justice Abang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by oweman: 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
[quote author=chris2face post=48508508]Not again this Sheriff e no go better for that man
He is just out to destroy PDP
Judging by what PDP did in office for 16years what is happening to them is quite good and proper God in his mercy will make all the looters party members as miserable as they no jointly made the life of Nigerians miserable: .
Tufiaka !
Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by ALAYORMII: 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nigerian courts and their confusion
Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by tundexijim(m): 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
AMYSTEV:
This controversial Justice Okon Abang should be call to order before he destroys our Democracy and entire Judicial system.

What do u mean destroy democracy.. u should blame pdp for taking their problem to the court in the first place. They should be ready to obey court order if they choose to solve their internal problem in the court simple..
Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by Julietm(f): 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
His judgement will never stop PDP from holding its convention come 17th August. He's a mere paid judge

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by zikter(m): 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
deantimes:
.com
interesting how APC forced wike and beat fayose to go and call sheriff when he was relaxing in his room"o boy come be our chairman o we beg" APC is really troublesome
Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by zikter(m): 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
tunderay:
Justice Okon Abang , this name dey fear me self. Wetin PDP do the guy? Opposition don't have to die in this country, it will spell doom for us.
find who brought SAS to lead pdp and blame them first
Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by shyling(f): 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
they should erase him.
chris2face:
Not again this Sheriff e no go better for that man
Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by SonofDevil: 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
rusher14:
The man siddon jeje dey drink him zobo whilst munching on kose (Akara) when fayose had a dream. The revelation was too strong -Sheriff was the man. Upon him he shall build his fortress.

Sheriff got a phone call with Fayose (who always bets on the wrong horse by the way) saying " drop that kose and I would make you a fisher of men". Not knowing that it wasn't Peter that made the original comment.

Trust Sheriff.

He made sure he ate his kose and even downed it with some kunu.

He kissed yarinya goodbye promising her a golden umbrella.

Dusted his behind and made his way to Wadata house.

Getting there, he paid the workers and bought new furniture to give the place some glam. Only for Fayose to come round asking Sheriff to return to Maiduguri without the umbrella.

Sheriff cannot be left so stranded.

Please give him his umbrella.

Yarinya hasn't slept well (neither has he to be honest) since he got back.

Justice Abang understands all this.

Lol bros. U wicked oo, u make laugh so. Tey I come mess by the side of my crushcheesygringrin

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by magoo10(m): 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
PDP should just appeal the ruling
Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by zikter(m): 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
KnowAll:
Which one be judge Okon A bang own again. I thought PDP has resolved their issues d other day!! undecided
nothing is settled until SAS says so. no thanks to wike and fayose
Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by greggng: 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
Pipeline destroying party is paying for all they put this country through. They ve murdered sleep, and they won't sleep anymore. They prefer injustice and they forgot this is not gej regime were they can manipulate everything cos of their selfish interest. Sherif will continue to rubish them untill they accept due process. He must finish his tenure
Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by zikter(m): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
shammah1:
Useless judge. APC paid
in fact no be small matter o

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by zikter(m): 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
Achorise:
It's now I believe the writing of FFk of Buhari using sherif to destroy PDP
the most annoying thing is how buhari also used wike and fayose to destroy PDP by forcing them to bring sheriff to lead

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by DAVINTAGEEMPIRE(m): 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by maxzzo1(m): 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
God punish Ok on A bang...n APC....PH court must cancel dat...
Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by uzuede4(f): 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
rusher14:
Why go to a court of coordinate jurisdiction? Whats the appeal court for?
As in eh

2 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by higherpower: 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
PDP has been known for their normal use and dump syndrome. This is even the real reason PDP died but this Sheriff own is beyond them all.

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by Rexmarysweet(m): 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
lordimmaogidi:
Interesting ApC @ work! No mor opposition

So APC went to sheriffs house,brought him to PDP and made him the National chairman. I really pity your reasoning on this matter.

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by bilazego(m): 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
Justice Egbo Egbo again!
Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by Rexmarysweet(m): 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
DONSMITH123:

Why e no go better for am?
DID YOU ACTUALLY READ THE JUDGMENT.
Justice Abang in granting the interim injunction on Monday lambasted Ben Obi for allegedly rushing to the Port Harcourt Division of the Federal High Court to obtain an ex parte order directing security agencies and the Independent National Electoral Commission to monitor the scheduled convention. The judge described as a slap on the court’s face the act of Obi by “secretly” obtaining another order at Port Hacourt to let the convention to go ahead when the ruling of the court on the application filed by him and others seeking to be joined in the suit as parties was being awaited. Justice Abang said the order obtained by Obi from Port Harcourt was obtained to neutralise the proceedings of the court. He ruled, “Senator Ben Obi cannot treat the court with levity. “What is the reason for rushing to another court when the court is already seized of this matter? He also described Obi’s action as “unfortunate and unlawful”. He added, “I want to point out that a court of coordinate jurisdiction cannot make an order that will neutralise the proceedings of this court. “The Port Harcourt Division of this court cannot make an order to neutralise the proceedings of this court. He said he was therefore inclined to granting the interim order suspending the convention in exercise of his “disciplinary jurisdiction” in order to maintain the integrity of the court. The hearing of Sheriff’s motion was adjourned till Tuesday.
Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by Rexmarysweet(m): 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
Flashh:
I knew this is the handwork of APC. APC no get mercy at all.

DID YOU ACTUALLY READ THE
JUDGMENT.
Justice Abang in granting the interim
injunction on Monday lambasted Ben
Obi for allegedly rushing to the Port
Harcourt Division of the Federal High
Court to obtain an ex parte order
directing security agencies and the
Independent National Electoral
Commission to monitor the
scheduled convention. The judge
described as a slap on the court’s
face the act of Obi by “secretly”
obtaining another order at Port
Hacourt to let the convention to go
ahead when the ruling of the court
on the application filed by him and
others seeking to be joined in the
suit as parties was being awaited.
Justice Abang said the order
obtained by Obi from Port Harcourt
was obtained to neutralise the
proceedings of the court. He ruled,
“Senator Ben Obi cannot treat the
court with levity. “What is the reason
for rushing to another court when
the court is already seized of this
matter? He also described Obi’s
action as “unfortunate and unlawful”.
He added, “I want to point out that a
court of coordinate jurisdiction
cannot make an order that will
neutralise the proceedings of this
court. “The Port Harcourt Division of
this court cannot make an order to
court. He said he was therefore
inclined to granting the interim order
suspending the convention in
exercise of his “disciplinary
jurisdiction” in order to maintain the
integrity of the court. The hearing of
Sheriff’s motion was adjourned till
Tuesday.
Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by Rexmarysweet(m): 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
Skybee1:
Abanh or wat eva u call ur sef,u r jokin wit d future of Nigeria, u beta prepare ur will nw if u av one,Eye r watching u,ds one u r forming Rambo

DID YOU ACTUALLY READ THE
JUDGMENT.
Justice Abang in granting the interim
injunction on Monday lambasted Ben
Obi for allegedly rushing to the Port
Harcourt Division of the Federal High
Court to obtain an ex parte order
directing security agencies and the
Independent National Electoral
Commission to monitor the
scheduled convention. The judge
described as a slap on the court’s
face the act of Obi by “secretly”
obtaining another order at Port
Hacourt to let the convention to go
ahead when the ruling of the court
on the application filed by him and
others seeking to be joined in the
suit as parties was being awaited.
Justice Abang said the order
obtained by Obi from Port Harcourt
was obtained to neutralise the
proceedings of the court. He ruled,
“Senator Ben Obi cannot treat the
court with levity. “What is the reason
for rushing to another court when
the court is already seized of this
matter? He also described Obi’s
action as “unfortunate and unlawful”.
He added, “I want to point out that a
court of coordinate jurisdiction
cannot make an order that will
court. “The Port Harcourt Division of
this court cannot make an order to
court. He said he was therefore
inclined to granting the interim order
suspending the convention in
exercise of his “disciplinary
jurisdiction” in order to maintain the
integrity of the court. The hearing of
Sheriff’s motion was adjourned till
Tuesday.

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by OlujobaSamuel: 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
I still don't understand why they all find it difficult to go to the appeal court, this is not apc doing, na dem dey do themselves. from Lagos to ph to abj, shopping for a favourable judgment.
anyway, I don't pray you have peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by Ayatullah(m): 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
chris2face:
Not again this Sheriff e no go better for that man

You must have been a loser in this 'Roforofo Fight'. Stop wailing and start farming now before the raining season goes.
Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by tunderay(m): 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
zikter:
find who brought SAS to lead pdp and blame them first
Na wike and Fayose now, I don blame dem tire. SAS don become fish bone for there neck

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by AMYSTEV(m): 11:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
tundexijim:

What do u mean destroy democracy.. u should blame pdp for taking their problem to the court in the first place. They should be ready to obey court order if they choose to solve their internal problem in the court simple..
I ve seen dat u ve not been following this man's judgments, His judgment brings confusion into our democratic system. Eg. Ikpezu vs Ogar
Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by comos: 6:45am On Aug 16, 2016
Okon Abang, the Judge with a Bang
Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by marshmonii: 8:51am On Aug 16, 2016
but lets be very logical here, i am fully in support of sheriff, you begged him to come and rescue the party from going down, he came and paid the rent in wadatta plaza, payed workers salary that was long over due for almost four to five months, and now you want to use him and dumb him, where was makarfi, jerry ghana, and d useless ffk, sheriff should decide on when the convention should hold, he should be the one to supersede the affairs of the convention not professor jerry gana who by now should have respect himself and stay out of politics, bladdy fools
Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by bashydemy1: 11:00am On Aug 16, 2016
PDP will go ahead with the convention as plan and tomorrow they will start blaming someone for not beying rule of law... I dey laugh.
Re: Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention by chris2face(m): 11:07am On Aug 16, 2016
Ayatullah:

You must have been a loser in this 'Roforofo Fight'. Stop wailing and start farming now before the raining season goes.
See this one I don't have ur time now maybe when I eat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’ll Push And Push Until You Win, President Buhari Assures Okonjo-iweala / Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili / 2023 Elections: Twitter User Threatens To Kill Ogbeni Dipo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.