Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" (63548 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) / Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by ozuru(m): 9:19am On Aug 16, 2016
My Fellow Nairalanders Today Is My Birthday, Show Me Love By Clicking Like Or Share

6 Likes

Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by nurex01(m): 9:20am On Aug 16, 2016
Her cup of tea
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by Tobium1(m): 9:20am On Aug 16, 2016
Dafuq is she saying?
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by N0nnyking(m): 9:21am On Aug 16, 2016
I know something where we come from matters alot..... BUT this is her LIFE !
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by yipata: 9:21am On Aug 16, 2016
I wonder how many of us comment and reason. Everything she said is true and real been crazy doesn't mean she,s wayward. People saying negative things about her should check thier motive it's like they,ve even praying to see her Bleep up. Mind you only crazy men take over the world, the father is a crazy preacher and his faith is crazy and that's why he is doing wonders and making lots of difference. I wanna be that crazy person to doing what others don't dare to do.

1 Like

Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by buchilino(m): 9:21am On Aug 16, 2016
4 THOSE WHO WILL WANT OYEDEPOS HEAD, TELL ME ONE VESSEL GOD USED IN BIBLE WHO DIDN'T HAVE ONE WAY WORD CHILD?. IF SHE CHOICES NOT 2 FOLLOW GOD IN TRUE SALVATION LIKE HER FATHER, ITS HER OWN DECISION. IN D END WE ALL WILL GIVE ACCOUNT 2 GOD ON D DAY OF JUDGEMENT. WHETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT.
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by Raxxye(m): 9:23am On Aug 16, 2016
Ok kiss
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by Pamelayoung: 9:24am On Aug 16, 2016
20dollarblogs:
her life

Please is there a monastery around Sangotedo?
Congrats! Will like to do biz with you, am a sales rep.
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by Pamelayoung: 9:25am On Aug 16, 2016
Who cares!
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by buchilino(m): 9:25am On Aug 16, 2016
yipata:
I wonder how many of us comment and reason. Everything she said is true and real been crazy doesn't mean she,s wayward. People saying negative things about her should check thier motive it's like they,ve even praying to see her Bleep up. Mind you only crazy men take over the world, the father is a crazy preacher and his faith is crazy and that's why he is doing wonders and making lots of difference. I wanna be that crazy person to doing what others don't dare to do.

ITS NOT ABOUT BEING CRAZY, BUT ABOUT TRUE REPENTANCE FROM SIN N SALVATION. DOES SHE HAS OR SEEING HER, WAT TRUE IMPRESSION ABOUT HER. AM NOT JUDGING HER, BUT WEN SOMEONE HAS TRUE REPENTANCE IN THEM, U WILL ALWAYS NO.
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by hadduni(f): 9:25am On Aug 16, 2016
femi4:
Since you cannot upload your profile pix properly....I don't think a lot of people will follow your advice
oga femi please I don't think the way I uploaded my pix should affect those who chooses to read my post beside its no a do or die affair.
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by NairaMaster1(m): 9:25am On Aug 16, 2016
I think she is saying she is greater than her mum. To me she seems more brilliant and smart. I see the great Bishop himself in her. Please she meant no harm. She didn't even go close to immorality. Please understand her post.
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by Johnsown1(m): 9:26am On Aug 16, 2016
*Wild in the woods,freedom chariot*
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by femi4: 9:26am On Aug 16, 2016
hadduni:

oga femi please I don't think the way I uploaded my pix should affect those who chooses to read my post beside its no a do or die affair.
Don't take me serious o...na joke o
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by misscall247: 9:27am On Aug 16, 2016
Yes we all undstnd .......one must always b differnt
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by SafeAlhaji(m): 9:27am On Aug 16, 2016
afronews1211:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-S5toiR68T0Y/V7HT1oMJkSI/AAAAAAAKMZE/0PQ0y5rZ4zsECX5sNcfq0HyQsYz6WQcjwCLcB/s400/unnamed.jpg[/img]
On Sunday August 12th, Joys, the last daughter of the founder of Winners Chapel Overseer, Bishop David Oyedepo, shared this photo along with a post where she described herself as "crazy".

"Those who know me know that I'm crazy. I don't blend in. I'm the one who's yingin' when everyone else is yangin'. I've been called an outcast by many outsiders. But the more I tried to fit in, the more I stood out. My differences wouldn't let me stay the same. Everyday, I've come to let the differences that make me, shine through.

Tired of the need to stay the same, I've come to accept the real me. I'm not the same. And as long as I stay rare, there'd always be a need for all of me. For there would always be room for rarity. I have decided not to let the miracle of my birth be the sole miracle of my existence. The proof, is in my crazy"

However, it seems the post didn't go down well with some people as she has been receiving messages from critics. Moments ago, she took to her Facebook page to clarify what she meant by "crazy" Read her post below:

[b]"I 've recieved way too many personal messages about this post below and so for the honest few, I have chosen to make a few things clear.
It seems that many of us have misunderstood things too easily. You all have seen my posts for a while now, some of you have seen them for years on end, and you know that I absolutely adore my family.
That cannot, has not, and will not ever change. Anyone who tries to insinuate any different is purely looking for loopholes that just don't exist.
To that group, you may need to find more profitable work because that, already is a failed venture. Then, there is this other group that expects me to be EXACTLY like my mother or sister, who are role models to many including myself. especially myself.
Thing is, you also may need to edit your expectation because that too, will not be happening.
I'm me and will never be anyone else. can never be anyone else. and will not even try to.
I love that my sister and I are not walking replicas of my mother. she teaches us not to be. she teaches that we are who God has called us to be, and that, with all sincerity. our differences make us unique, and that makes us an epic loving family. that, we are grateful to God for.
Ps, "crazy" purely means/meant different. This, you would understand if you read through the post honestly, completely and some of us, without negative intent.
So, to those who honestly were confused on the original post, I hope you have recieved the needed clarity. But to those still looking for loopholes, sorry. failed venture.
Be you. Be who God created you to be. Yes, have role models (& you always can start with my mother and sister--right here on facebook even if you have nowhere else to turn). But don't ever try to dim your uniqueness to fit in with the "world's" definition of perfect.
God bless y'all[/b]

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=935417713254331&substory_index=0&id=701754366620668&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.935417713254331%3Atl_objid.935417713254331%3Athid.701754366620668%3A306061129499414%3A69%3A0%3A1472713199%3A-4629797490606452991&__tn__=%2As
This lady is over blended...very crazy at uptairs
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by LockDown69(m): 9:28am On Aug 16, 2016
She has her own life to live, just because her dad is the overseer of a church doesn't mean she will walk in their footsteps, she's just being herself.
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by NairaMaster1(m): 9:29am On Aug 16, 2016
buchilino:
4 THOSE WHO WILL WANT OYEDEPOS HEAD, TELL ME ONE VESSEL GOD USED IN BIBLE WHO DIDN'T HAVE ONE WAY WORD CHILD?. IF SHE CHOICES NOT 2 FOLLOW GOD IN TRUE SALVATION LIKE HER FATHER, ITS HER OWN DECISION. IN D END WE ALL WILL GIVE ACCOUNT 2 GOD ON D DAY OF JUDGEMENT. WHETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT.
She's not even that. Just that people want Oyedepo head. Watch out for her outstanding lifestyle. She's brilliant and brutal.

1 Like

Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by room089: 9:31am On Aug 16, 2016
How many of the books written by bishop oyedepo and wife has this their daughter read?
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by mightyleks(m): 9:31am On Aug 16, 2016
Very Sincere Post go and be who God wants you to be jhor...... Haters keep hating and they just keep flying
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by buchilino(m): 9:33am On Aug 16, 2016
NairaMaster1:

She's not even that. Just that people want Oyedepo head. Watch out for her outstanding lifestyle. She's brilliant and brutal.

She's brilliant and brutal, HOPE ALL OF DIS INVOLVES CHRIST LIKE MANNERS.
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by ibiyemi93: 9:33am On Aug 16, 2016
[quote author=Sijo01 post=48523493]Hope this crazy one will not renounce her religion one day o undecided
In most families, there's always that one person who behaves like an outcast. [/quo

You re right dear. That's it
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by Kx: 9:34am On Aug 16, 2016
OfficialAwol:
Some of us men, when we hear you say I'm crazy, we understand it to mean that you collect kondo at random and we stand in queue to collect our share. But I hope that's not the kinda crazy you mean though.

But I bet you if it is, lalasticlala just beat me to first in queue.

Am trying to agree with you but no luck lol.

When some one says:
"I don't blend in. I'm the one who's yingin' when everyone else is yangin".
She jolly well left a whole lot of room for people to fill in the gaps with whatever they figure her own self confessed yinging and yanging to be.
The expression from an "MOG's daughter alone is a serious call for 40days dry fasting and prayer in my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by misscall247: 9:35am On Aug 16, 2016
Vanquay16:
Crazy in the sense that she won't end up as her smooth talker fraud of a dad?

I APPROVE.
hahahaha.....u no well

Guy dat man is a wizard......Even without church d guy will survival in all his endvors!!!Oyedepo smart

#i celebrate him#
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by 4nobody4every1: 9:35am On Aug 16, 2016
cool
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 16, 2016
Ok, I don hear. As my Yoruba brothers would say ( ME TIN GBO ) .
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by Brayss(m): 9:37am On Aug 16, 2016
Aunty jeneti Omo pastor ton faa hun
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by agrovick(m): 9:37am On Aug 16, 2016
Way to go girl, my kind of woman.
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by mightyleks(m): 9:37am On Aug 16, 2016
room089:
How many of the books written by bishop oyedepo and wife has this their daughter read?

None...... Are you now ok shior

Reasson ya own question sef
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by hadduni(f): 9:39am On Aug 16, 2016
femi4:
Don't take me serious o...na joke o
lol I know I am trying to work on it now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter / Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo / Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.