Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo (63561 Views)

How Do You See This? Pastor Oyedepo's Wife Kneeling Down To Greet Pastor Adeboye / Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) / How I Was Informed Of Oyedepo’s Wife Death, Adeboye Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by NotJobless: 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2019
@BloggerDonald

Shared with Caption ..

Believing God For the Fruit of the Womb? What Do You need to do?God’s greatest desire is that you have your miracle children. God’s plan and purpose for every family is to be fruitful and multiplied. Just as He instituted marriage and placed everything at their disposal to make life pleasurable and pleasant for them,
1. Praise Him Ps 67:5-7
2. Get Rid of Unbelief
3. Shun Tradition and Vain Philosophies
4. Destroy all Alternatives

Source" https://www.bloggerdonald.com/david-oyedepo-family/

104 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2019
NotJobless:
@BloggerDonald

Shared with Caption ..

[s]Believing God For the Fruit of the Womb? What Do You need to do?God’s greatest desire is that you have your miracle children. God’s plan and purpose for every family is to be fruitful and multiplied. Just as He instituted marriage and placed everything at their disposal to make life pleasurable and pleasant for them,
1. Praise Him Ps 67:5-7
2. Get Rid of Unbelief
3. Shun Tradition and Vain Philosophies
4. Destroy all Alternatives[/s]

Source" https://www.bloggerdonald.com/david-oyedepo-family/

cc; lalasticlala

Pastor am broke oya start returning my tithes and offering have been giving since children church..... see as your family is shining through our tithes see my face see as e be embarassed embarassed cry

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by ikemesit4477: 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
Over to daddy freeze! grin

10 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by yerokunphilips: 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
The more the gang up against this man the bigger ,stronger , higher and greater he becomes . If God be for you nothing will work against you . What have also noticed is that most of the people that are talking against him ,have nothing compare to him .

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by kurupt007(m): 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
My mentor once told me "to attract success, study and emulate the sucessful". This man is nothing but an epitome of what should be emulated. I know many will come after him now, calling him names they should be calling their Presidiot. My respect for this man grew when I was told he has investments in almost all cryptocurrencies.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by johnwizey: 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
Ogologo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by johnnyn1(m): 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
And this is news?
undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by lonlytroy(m): 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
If only Religion will be abolish in this sh1thole

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by B3sty(m): 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
God, Bless me with This.
Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by Muyiwaipere(m): 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
a
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by chefcas: 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
lovely family

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
grin
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by eben1marketer: 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
Beautiful family. Who God bless no man can curse.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by DBossNG(m): 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
Good one

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by witchdoctor007(m): 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
Laugh out loud ke?

Op can you hear them through the pic?

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by CodeTemplar: 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
haters...meal of beans and okro is ready. come and feast on it.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by Techwriter: 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2019
Nice

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by delerx(m): 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2019
first fruit, tithes, seed sowing and offerings. only GOD can judge me
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2019
Money is good....

Tithe and offering is gooder grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by aziaka111(m): 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2019
money plus God who no go laugh??

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by martowskin1(m): 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2019
the kind of mod we have this days on NL .... are a big joke more than 2019 election

NL is now Instagram dump, u see it on IG this minute.... boom the next minute is on NL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by kuntash: 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
ikemesit4477:
Over to daddy freeze! grin

since his anointing is only on pastors - and rather freezes when elections as these are going on in the land , -

make he try nonsense talk for govt na if no be kirikiri he go land ...

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by Platony(m): 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
L-O-L-ing in d Lord. wink

To God be d glory!!

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by cocainpusher: 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
our money oooo, i stop going to church the day i learnt that this man owns 5 private jet. While his church members are living in abject poverty. Monkey dey work babbon dey chop.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) / COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study / Photo Of Apostle Johnson Suleman And His Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.