Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,344 members, 7,829,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Nigerian Men Have Got No Chills (Picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Have Got No Chills (Picture) (4504 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them / This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why / Remy Ma Got No Chill!! "Shether"(nicki Minaj Diss) Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Have Got No Chills (Picture) by Tomjazzy2: 8:57am On Aug 16, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
Is a lai op, me an my bebi gerl used to play like 2yers old childs.

Oh well, I get am before no be property cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Have Got No Chills (Picture) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:04am On Aug 16, 2016
vicstar:

• • • • • Girls and mood swing are like 5 and 6 cry so we scared you might say "NO" that's why we skip many things and head for the real deal cheesy grin
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Men Have Got No Chills (Picture) by Perfecttouch(m): 9:10am On Aug 16, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
I can't stop laffing at ur childishness,boy u need to grow up,and strt minding ur own biz.
because I said toor no vex doesn't mean I gave in,Infact if you know what I typed before I modified,you won't be able to eat for days.look at this burnt corn look alike telling someone to grow up,you better stop ur useless bleaching before you bleach ur destiny away.i just came from ban and I was trying to go easy until you show how stupid ur messed up brain is. See leg like polio savaged idiot. See don't let me abuse you o! You should have just kept ur stupidy in check when I apologized. See oswo forming posh. Abegi clear ur bleaching infested body away for road make I see better thing. Why did you change the pics? You for leave am make dem see am now, see as person be like beans wey no done

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Have Got No Chills (Picture) by philip0906(m): 9:15am On Aug 16, 2016
Perfecttouch:
because I said toor no vex doesn't mean I gave in,Infact if you know what I typed before I modified,you won't be able to eat for days.look at this burnt corn look alike telling someone to grow up,you better stop ur useless bleaching before you bleach ur destiny away.i just came from ban and I was trying to go easy until you show how stupid ur messed up brain is. See leg like polio savaged idiot. See don't let me abuse you o! You should have just kept ur stupidy in check when I apologized. See oswo forming posh. Abegi clear ur bleaching infested body away for road make I see better thing. Why did you change the pics? You for leave am make dem see am now, see as person be like beans wey no done
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Have Got No Chills (Picture) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:32am On Aug 16, 2016
Perfecttouch:
What will u tell me dat I haven't heard before that will make me not eat for days?I chngd d pic so u can have a better view of me in case ur phone is playing tricks on u.plus the reason why I said u shld grow up is bcus,no sane or matured pson will go abt choking people's profile and begin to insult them.to show that u r immature, if peradventure am bleaching like u alleged cldnt u av sent a suggested e-mail to my inbox?instead u wanted to show off urself,Bravo!!! I guess u av gotten all the attention u want.....this ur poke nosing attitude will ruin ur life if u don't grow up.
Re: Nigerian Men Have Got No Chills (Picture) by Osjaay(f): 9:45am On Aug 16, 2016
there's no harm in a little play before u start firing her.it's sooooooooo much fun
Re: Nigerian Men Have Got No Chills (Picture) by mcevans1(m): 10:21am On Aug 16, 2016
Perfecttouch:

Re: Nigerian Men Have Got No Chills (Picture) by stylochime: 10:38am On Aug 16, 2016
cruzita:
after they have spent 2months trying to make her reply their chat and calls,and another 4 months toasting her and finally the time comes ,u want make dem dey play kwankangolo before d real thing.

what if devil wake up that time and she change mind ?
BARMAN... A Bottle Of Orijin For Dis Bae Wey Sabi
Re: Nigerian Men Have Got No Chills (Picture) by edbor(m): 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
If you really like her you won't be flipping pant up and down. .you'd work with her pace

PS no one likes a damaged good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

(video):Nigerian ‘toy Boy’ Leaks Chat With His Sugar Mummy Who Sent Him N500k / I Broke Her Heart Twice / If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.