Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download (1174 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! / 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 5:47am On Aug 16, 2016
I want to share with you 100 businesses you can start today with little or no capital. As a business person myself, I know how difficult it is to raise capital. For this reason I have compiled this list to help startups with 100 business ideas that require little or no capital.

I have briefly explained and compiled these businesses in PDF format. My hope is that you will find one that ignite your interest, so you can start today, grow and turn into a mega business and even employ others.

All I need from you is that you come back here and reply a comment after successful download e.g. Thanks, I have downloaded it e.t.c So I know someone has benefited and that my efforts isn't wasted. Your comments will also help to keep this thread up so other Nairalanders can benefit too. All that said; follow the steps below to download your copy now for free:

Step1: click on: http://www.eventvendoor.com scroll down to the bottom of the website; find and click on this link: 100 Business Ideas –Free PDF

Step2: Follow to the download area where you download the PDF for free! File size: 0.3MB

Step3: Come back here and reply a simple comment on this thread to keep it interactive!

NB: this PDF is completely free! You can as well share with family, friend and others who need it. Should this thread become encouraging; I may as well include the second PDF: “Where to Get Business and Personal Loads with or without Collateral in Nigeria” on this thread.

Courtesy: http://www.eventvendoor.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 16, 2016
In addition to this I'm offering Nairalanders 550,000 email list to promote their business + a free ebook on how to set up. Goes for N2,999 instead of N25,000
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
Free download
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
Vendoor:
Free download

grin grin grin
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 9:19am On Aug 18, 2016
download now
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by okdannyel(m): 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
I've downloaded... Thank you
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
welcome
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 7:26am On Aug 23, 2016
Still free grin
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
still available
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 9:22am On Aug 26, 2016
free
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 4:16am On Aug 27, 2016
Welcome
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 6:47am On Aug 31, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy Free
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 11:43am On Sep 16, 2016
download free

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Billionaire Mohammed Indimi And His Grandchildren / REMOVED / The New Gtbank App Is A Mess & Poo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.