Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Danfo Driver Kills Armed Robber Who Robbed Him - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Danfo Driver Kills Armed Robber Who Robbed Him (41696 Views)

Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) / Bhadmus Habdulakeem Reveals How Two Policemen In Lagos Robbed Him Of N100k Today / Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danfo Driver Kills Armed Robber Who Robbed Him by Horlufemi(m): 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
project8:
oriyeyi

God bless you
Re: Danfo Driver Kills Armed Robber Who Robbed Him by IamNawty(f): 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Babe if I fit put this ya anlysis in other words, I go say the law itsef dey on trial by nature and so I agree with u on a lighter judgement.

True true this law wen u study so, no be 4 mouth.
ure so right, dis my opinion is putting natural law over the positive law.
If I say they were in d state of nature does dat mean the law of newgarth don't apply on dem again? Ok when did they enter the natural law? Was it wen they left the community ? Or when they entered d cafe? Or wen d landslide hapnd? Or wen they got hungry? Lol so that my answer stil get plenty critics.

Hmmm gve them a lighter judgment bah.. Wat if u were whetmor ? Or his family ? grin
Re: Danfo Driver Kills Armed Robber Who Robbed Him by JayJayGee: 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
ladyF:
Hehehe...Na too much film cause am...

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Like do you comment on every thread on nairaland?
Re: Danfo Driver Kills Armed Robber Who Robbed Him by Firstlieutenant(m): 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
IamNawty:
ure so right, dis my opinion is putting natural law over the positivist.
If I say they were in d state of nature does dat mean the law of newgarth don't apply on dem again? Ok when did they enter the natural law? Was it wen they left the community ? Or when they entered d cafe? Or wen d landslide hapnd? Or wen they got hungry? Lol so that my answer stil get criticism

Hmmm gve them a lighter judgment bah.. Wat if u were whetmor ? Or his family ? grin

They entered the natural law as soon as they had to survive and one of them had to pay for their survival. Several times a mom in labor had paid with her life for her baby to live.

It is a tragic event the guy or his family would have to come to terms with, cuz it could have been any of the others.
Re: Danfo Driver Kills Armed Robber Who Robbed Him by IamNawty(f): 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

They entered the natural law as soon as they had to survive and one of them had to pay for their survival. Several times a mom in labor had paid with her life for her baby to live.

It is a tragic event the guy or his family would have to come to terms with, cuz it could have been any of the others.
ok sir
So ure saying hunger justifies stealing a loaf of bread? If ur answer is yes then they shuld be freed.. Bt if no.. Then no . Oya ansa :p tongue

And also bcus of that the law of the land shuld not be applied even tho there case of nature abi nah necesity is not even an exception to murder

And d okada man shuld be given a lighter judgement or freed?
Law is what it is .. Not what it ought to be.
Re: Danfo Driver Kills Armed Robber Who Robbed Him by Firstlieutenant(m): 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
IamNawty:
ok sir
So ure saying hunger justifies stealing a loaf of bread? If ur answer is yes then they shuld be freed.. Bt if no.. Then no . Oya ansa :p tongue

And also bcus of that the law of the land shuld not be applied even tho there case of nature abi nah necesity is not even an exception to murder

And d okada man shuld be given a lighter judgement or freed?
Law is what it is .. Not what it ought to be.

Hehehehehehehehehee madam lawyer.
I'm not saying that hunger justifies stealing, but the circumstance could mitigate the judgment...

Yh Law is what it is, but sometimes sentencing is commuted
Re: Danfo Driver Kills Armed Robber Who Robbed Him by IamNawty(f): 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Hehehehehehehehehee madam lawyer.
I'm not saying that hunger justifies stealing, but the circumstance could mitigate the judgment...

Yh Law is what it is, but sometimes sentencing is commuted
Yaaaaayyyy.. I culd go on and on and on on this Bt let's put a stop here.
Yeah for real.. Law is what it is but it shuld be applied intelligently .. Sometimes common sense approach shuld be used when followin the law. And some lil application of wisdom.. And not just following the law wich is some abstract legal theories .
Thanks honey. U just Made my evening. Hope ure good ? And hope u learnt something from ur learned frnd? Hehehehe
Re: Danfo Driver Kills Armed Robber Who Robbed Him by Firstlieutenant(m): 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
IamNawty:

Yaaaaayyyy.. I culd go on and on and on on this Bt let's put a stop here.
Yeah for real.. Law is what it is but it shuld be applied intelligently .. Sometimes common sense approach shuld be used when followin the law. And some lil application of wisdom.. And not just following the law wich is some abstract legal theories .
Thanks honey. U just Made my evening. Hope ure good ? And hope u learnt something from ur learned frnd? Hehehehe

cheesy there's always been something to learn from you pumpkin. Your law side is fascinating, your naughty side is exciting and your baka side is... *l dey joke o* ... captivating grin . Have a nice day cheers
Re: Danfo Driver Kills Armed Robber Who Robbed Him by MidasTouche01(m): 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
IamNawty:
the killing of whetmor in spelucean case was a matter of necessity.. They were in the state of nature.. Hunger. If we don't kill one.. All of us might die, i have to steal bread and eat now cos am hungry?? If I don't steal the bread will I still die? If they didn't kill him will they all have died?
It's like using one to safe one and it was a mata of necessity .

If I were to be the judge aw give them a lighter judgment .. They were in d state of nature.. Nobody hav power over nature.. Without fud for over 30 days. So they killed one to save 4.

Bt then this okada man case.. Lol. Wait lemme read it sef..
Tnx for reading my diary tho.. U stil haven't said Wat ur decision wil b

Lol...

Seriously, that case na what Yoruba refer to as "oso sini lenu obu iyo si"

The killing is necessary to safe the other 4 and at the same time, murder is a punishable offence in the society.....

I'd go with judge, but I will be lenient with the judgement, I will give them 10 years each.... that way, I won't be supporting the killing and at the same time won't be against the basic human instinct of 'survival'
Re: Danfo Driver Kills Armed Robber Who Robbed Him by IamNawty(f): 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Lol...

Seriously, that case na what Yoruba refer to as "oso sini lenu obu iyo si"

The killing is necessary to safe the other 4 and at the same time, murder is a punishable offence in the society.....

I'd go with judge, but I will be lenient with the judgement, I will give them 10 years each.... that way, I won't be supporting the killing and at the same time won't be against the basic human instinct of 'survival'
lol.. If u should follow d judges decision then u t killing dem. Lol
Anoda option.. Follow the public opinion.. Their opinions shuld be put in mind wen handling case.. Because for justice shuld be done.. The pple, even those who weren't consigned wit d case shuld be able to c dat justice have bn done in dat case.

U culd say.. I follow d public opinion for lighter judgement . But if ure following d judge.. Then ure strictly following the statute.. Which is conviction. Lol
Re: Danfo Driver Kills Armed Robber Who Robbed Him by IamNawty(f): 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

cheesy there's always been something to learn from you pumpkin. Your law side is fascinating, your naughty side is exciting and your baka side is... *l dey joke o* ... captivating grin . Have a nice day cheers
awww Tnx dear. About my naughty side.. All thanks to hateu2 the naughty guru.. She's a bad influence . Lol
Re: Danfo Driver Kills Armed Robber Who Robbed Him by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
IamNawty:
awww Tnx dear. About my naughty side.. All thanks to hatteu2 the naughty guru.. She's a bad influence . Lol
no mind her ooo cheesy. I'm a good girl
Re: Danfo Driver Kills Armed Robber Who Robbed Him by AyamBlaze: 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
onnenka:
Igbo will keep slaying yoruba Muslim criminals like Jamiu online and offline.
Really!?
Are you this daft!?
Receive sense in Jesus' name!
Re: Danfo Driver Kills Armed Robber Who Robbed Him by MidasTouche01(m): 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
IamNawty:
lol.. If u should follow d judges decision then u t killing dem. Lol
Anoda option.. Follow the public opinion.. Their opinions shuld be put in mind wen handling case.. Because for justice shuld be done.. The pple, even those who weren't consigned wit d case shuld be able to c dat justice have bn done in dat case.

U culd say.. I follow d public opinion for lighter judgement . But if ure following d judge.. Then ure strictly following the statute.. Which is conviction. Lol
This one pass me o.... thank God I no go study Law.... I go just dey withdraw from cases anyhow ni. grin
Re: Danfo Driver Kills Armed Robber Who Robbed Him by IamNawty(f): 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
MidasTouche01:

This one pass me o.... thank God I no go study Law.... I go just dey withdraw from cases anyhow ni. grin
yes.. One judge withdrew from d case. Lol
Re: Danfo Driver Kills Armed Robber Who Robbed Him by 900warriorz: 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
Onlyhandsome:
this is not jungle justice. d man should be rewarding for it.

Jesus is lord!!!! cheesy ''realy rewarding''
Re: Danfo Driver Kills Armed Robber Who Robbed Him by MidasTouche01(m): 10:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
IamNawty:
yes.. One judge withdrew from d case. Lol
Lobatan, like say I don know....
Re: Danfo Driver Kills Armed Robber Who Robbed Him by Emeka71(m): 5:48am On Aug 17, 2016
MidasTouche01:
Had it been Nigeria is a good country,

This case would have unfolded like the:
SPELUCEAN EXPLORERS CASE

He murdered someone because he robbed him, this is cold-blooded murder, not self defense....

IamNawty, what did u think?
Can you imagine because of N10,000.00
Re: Danfo Driver Kills Armed Robber Who Robbed Him by predatorX: 7:15am On Aug 17, 2016
MidasTouche01:
Had it been Nigeria is a good country,

This case would have unfolded like the:
SPELUCEAN EXPLORERS CASE

He murdered someone because he robbed him, this is cold-blooded murder, not self defense....

IamNawty, what did u think?

Insofar as it is "ARMED" robbery and a weapon was present at the scene, then you may use whatever force is necessary to subdue your adversary, including deadly force.
You do not know the intent of the robber.
You have every legitimate right on this earth to defend your property from an "ARMED" robber. That is not cold-blooded murder or jungle justice.
That is why police shoot-to-kill when they see a gun or a knife but pepper-spray or taser your ass when you wield a 2-by-2 stick, not in naija sha o.
Re: Danfo Driver Kills Armed Robber Who Robbed Him by Amuroba: 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2021
gemale:
If any amuroba dey on NL
Re: Danfo Driver Kills Armed Robber Who Robbed Him by Bobbyrhyno(m): 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2022
That danfo driver is an HERO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pickpocket Steals Officers Money During Interrogation (Photo) / Policeman, Olalekan Ogunyemi, Sentenced To Death For Killing Kolade Johnson. / Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.