Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) (45844 Views)

Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her "Shaku Shaku" Dance Moves / Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by misspicy(f): 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
Yalakalibari007:
Women don't really knw how to strike a balance between marriage and carrier.
Afi "carrier" grin
no be only carrier,na baggage grin

McBrooklyn:
OK

McBrooklyn:
cool
Must you bookspace tongue

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by Tic4tac(m): 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
@op...is dabbing a skill?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by dermmy(m): 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
Frm divorce to dabbing. Na joke o
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by Omoyeni3601: 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
It is well
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by jeffizy(m): 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
Amazing how she got up and put the whole drama behind her so quickly.
Or she was half way out before it began?
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by wizkidblogger(f): 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ok
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by searchng4love: 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
stubbornman:

Mumu... mind your own family buisiness sad sad sad
Post your family business and let us comment thoroughly
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by Omoyeni3601: 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
Omoyeni3601:
It is well[b][/b]
r
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by jeffizy(m): 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
misspicy:

Afi "carrier" grin

[b] Most you bookspace tongue[/b]

Doctor, heal thy self.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by Sayelabola(m): 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
Smellingmouth:
See how happy she is..

Chai..all of una trying to force Banky W to marry,make una leave am ooo...

Marriage nor be by force..

It seems you forgot to add a picture; don't tell me your gallery is exhausted. ; D grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by Yalakalibari007: 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
misspicy:

Afi "carrier" grin

Most you bookspace tongue
u r nat really following. But tamam gan [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/ > cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by searchng4love: 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
Christardor:
Who feels like cursing poverty?..
She's man poor.... No deek to go home to after the whole paparazzi
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by freshvine(f): 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
Simple psychology.

The one who put up shows of being strong after a break up is simply the most hurt.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by henryboff(m): 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
This is a still from her video.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by Irishrena1(f): 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
osasu8876:
dab&! socio l crew ISP fee fool crew pick v DFW kiddo he t do v da TCP g cds few g de PCP cd u go DFW idk he j CE UDP fv

Interpretation please!
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by misspicy(f): 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
jeffizy:

Doctor, heal thy self.
I stand corrected cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by freshvine(f): 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
jeffizy:
Amazing how she got up and put the whole drama behind her so quickly.
Or she was half way out before it began?

Forget the drama.

Tee blizz silence is killing her. She'll go and beg, turn back and tell her fans, "I'd it for Jamil".
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by FaithZion2(f): 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
#carrygo
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
Just look at the kind of trash that makes front page on nairaland
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
misspicy:

Must you bookspace tongue

Yeah, cos I've got an announcement to make tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by seenter84: 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
Na who let this post enter front page?
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by Bigii(m): 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
Chai! Tiwa my crush kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by Smellingmouth: 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
Sayelabola:

It seems you forgot to add a picture; don't tell me your gallery is exhausted. ; D grin

I nor tire oo grin

The tin vex me tongue

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by Nostradamus: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
i go like knack this girl undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by dankuruso: 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
Get paid to use facebook and twitter, register now and get ₦1,000 bonus . 100% legit
https:///srYijl pls kindly share to others
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by Holuwaferanmi(m): 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
Imagine
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
Go beg your husband ode. Dab ko donbo ni
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by ehissi(m): 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
tropaz:
I have never cheated on my gf before. But I have a huge crush on tiwa.....
I see no blemish in her....
She's just everything.

I wish u know au much I can give up everything to have u...cutie!!!

That was exactly what Tee-Billz said. Until he met edible catering........ angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by Dentmoyin(m): 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
i blame buhari once again!
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by misscall247: 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
tropaz:
I have never cheated on my gf before. But I have a huge crush on tiwa.....
I see no blemish in her....
She's just everything.

I wish u know au much I can give up everything to have u...cutie!!!
Guy na money.....if u take money matain u babe,she go fyn pass m
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by misscall247: 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
Tic4tac:
@op...is dabbing a skill?? undecided
is for her own gud.....who she epp
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by mamawin(f): 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
Bishops10:
LTC
for where? thread don enter second page o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Shares Photo Of Imade And Hailey, His Two Daughters / Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife / Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.