Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) (45843 Views)

Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her "Shaku Shaku" Dance Moves / Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by lonelydora: 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
RobinRay:
hmmmmmm ?

*runs out of thread*

U no serious. grin grin

Since she broke up with Tee- Bills, she has been jumping around, meaning she wasn't ready for marriage then. She wants to flex life. Make she continue shaa. By the time her eyes go clear, her to.to go don turn to oversize.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by Renewed16(m): 5:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
k
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by Bishops10(m): 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
mamawin:
for where? thread don enter second page o
I'm LTC on First page tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by Pweetyjuddy(f): 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
[quoDatz y u will never progress..u jez cnt appreciate sum1's effort 4 once..EPte author=mystic70563 post=48527815]she no even sabi dab sef!!!

i even watch d video of a concept wey she perform for yankee recently, she go there dey dance village dance come dey call am twerk...

rubbish!!!![/quote]
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by dasparrow: 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
freshvine:
Simple psychology.

The one who put up shows of being strong after a break up is simply the most hurt.

I guess you are speaking from personal experience.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by passyhansome(m): 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
tropaz:
I have never cheated on my gf before. But I have a huge crush on tiwa.....
I see no blemish in her....
She's just everything.

I wish u know au much I can give up everything to have u...cutie!!!

Why not focus on making gf to be like Tiwa savage
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by ooshinibos: 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
tropaz:
I have never cheated on my gf before. But I have a huge crush on tiwa.....
I see no blemish in her....
She's just everything.

I wish u know au much I can give up everything to have u...cutie!!!

you have been brain washed my brother ..omotola is 100 times prettier than tiwa , ..am not saying tiwa is ugly o
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by dasparrow: 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
Dandeson1:
Happy hoe, very soon we go hear say she don fuk every nigga for Roc

And so? How is that your concern? Its her vargina and she can use it the way she likes. After all, men sleep around all the time and I don't hear anyone calling men names. So, hold your peace and get a job and make yourself useful to society. Stop hating on someone who doesn't even know you exist. You heard me?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
Pweetyjuddy:
[quoDatz y u will never progress..u jez cnt appreciate sum1's effort 4 once..EPte author=mystic70563 post=48527815]she no even sabi dab sef!!!

i even watch d video of a concept wey she perform for yankee recently, she go there dey dance village dance come dey call am twerk...

rubbish!!!!

wat kind of oaf are you

wat makes u think i aint sucessful..not every1 is a broke ass bittch like you.

phew!!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by dasparrow: 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
freshvine:

Forget the drama.

Tee blizz silence is killing her. She'll go and beg, turn back and tell her fans, "I'd it for Jamil".

@Bolded

And you know this how? You live with Tiwa by any chance?

Women! Always their own worse enemy.

Madam, get a life and stop hating on someone who does not know you exist. I don't know why you women hate on each other so much. That is why many of you age so quickly and prematurely.

Stay hating behind your computer or phone screen, you heard me?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by Dandeson1(m): 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
dasparrow:

And so? How is that your concern? Its her vargina and she can use it the way she likes. After all, men sleep around all the time and I don't hear anyone calling men names. So, hold your peace and get a job and make yourself useful to society. Stop hating on someone who doesn't even know you exist. You heard me?
lol, you sound pained.. Y? You wey dey talk, Are you useful to the society? You just dey form activist 4 nairaland,

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
dasparrow:

Your head dey dia! cool

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by EkeneElectrons(m): 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
Smellingmouth:
See how happy she is..

Chai..all of una trying to force Banky W to marry,make una leave am ooo...

Marriage nor be by force..

a shameful gay can't get married .
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by elkon(m): 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
wats all dis poo..wats so special about this dabbing cos I couldn't understand oo..abeg shey na dancing style or wat.. cos its doesn't make any sense to me. ..dis madness is going viral now. . whenever I watch the video I just kept laughing. .Jenifer too does it on Jennifer diary movie. .madness every where
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by uncletech(m): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
mystic70563:
she no even sabi dab sef!!!

Guy u fit kill person career o haba nah.

rubbish!!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by uncletech(m): 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
[quote author=uncletech post=48543210][/quote] guy u try
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by TUtorbook: 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
Christardor:
Who feels like cursing poverty?..

smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by Olamide2212: 11:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
While we were busy talking about her dabbing skills, no one notice the Illuminati Triangle that she did with her finger. *Take a good look at it*
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by Xbursta(m): 11:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
Smellingmouth:
See how happy she is..
Chai..all of una trying to force Banky W to marry,make una leave am ooo...
Marriage nor be by force..
La marry La who
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by mamawin(f): 12:48am On Aug 17, 2016
Bishops10:
I'm LTC on First page tongue
congrats
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by Bishops10(m): 1:02am On Aug 17, 2016
mamawin:
congrats
Lolz....Thanks
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 17, 2016
I just farted

lalastica fronpage
Password:boobs and snake
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by kenoz(m): 3:40am On Aug 17, 2016
okay
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) by Asito(m): 3:12am On Oct 29, 2016
queenlizzy123:
Nice one
hey, Lizzy... Happy birthday to you wink we share the same birthdate..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Shares Photo Of Imade And Hailey, His Two Daughters / Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele / Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.