Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,766 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:52 AM

Tiger Saves Zookeeper From A Leopard Attack - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Tiger Saves Zookeeper From A Leopard Attack (1188 Views)

Dog Saves Wedding Party From Suicide Bomber Near Maiduguri / A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) / Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiger Saves Zookeeper From A Leopard Attack by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 16, 2016
– A zookeeper was playing with lions as the leopard suddenly decided to attack him

– He was saved by a heroic tiger leapt to his rescue

– Footage of it went viral and got more than 500,000 views by now

Eduardo Serio was playing with a group of lions at the Black Jaguar White Tiger when the leopard began crawling to him.

Leopard named Dharma suddenly sprints towards him as he remains absolutely oblivious about the menace. Thanks to a tiger Aztlan that charged at the leopard and stopped him.

The dramatic clip, shot at the big cat zoo in Mexico City, was uploaded on YouTube in last October and went viral after it was posted on Reddit.

But some users were quite skeptical about “heroic rescue” as one person wrote, for example:

“Honestly, I kind wish it had happened just to prove an old point. Don't treat this large awesome animals like this and please, for f**k sake have more respect than this douche.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I77cFbotnYk

Source: https://kami.com.ph/41202-amazing-video-heroic-tiger-saving-zookeeper-eaten-leopard.html
Re: Tiger Saves Zookeeper From A Leopard Attack by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 16, 2016
Cc: Fynestboi, lalasticlala, dominique
Re: Tiger Saves Zookeeper From A Leopard Attack by mazimee(m): 10:17am On Aug 16, 2016
What could have made a Tiger to save a human from a Leopard??
Re: Tiger Saves Zookeeper From A Leopard Attack by uboma(m): 10:19am On Aug 16, 2016
The Zoo Keeper must have shown love to this Tiger, hence the Tiger has reciprocated in kind.

Will there ever be a time when Man and wild animals will live together in peace?
Re: Tiger Saves Zookeeper From A Leopard Attack by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 16, 2016
adonblivit...

a tiger
..mtchew....
Re: Tiger Saves Zookeeper From A Leopard Attack by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 16, 2016
Vicoch:
adonblivit...

a tiger

..mtchew....

Did u watch the video?
Re: Tiger Saves Zookeeper From A Leopard Attack by hopeforcharles(m): 10:56am On Aug 16, 2016
lexiconkabir:
– A zookeeper was playing with lions as the leopard suddenly decided to attack him

Eduardo Serio was playing with a group of lions at the Black Jaguar White Tiger when the leopard began crawling to him.

Leopard named Dharma suddenly sprints towards him as he remains absolutely oblivious about the menace. Thanks to a tiger Aztlan that charged at the leopard and stopped him.

The dramatic clip, shot at the big cat zoo in Mexico City, was uploaded on YouTube in last October and went viral after it was posted on Reddit.

But some users were quite skeptical about “heroic rescue” as one person wrote, for example:

“Honestly, I kind wish it had happened just to prove an old point. Don't treat this large awesome animals like this and please, for f**k sake have more respect than this douche.”

Source: https://kami.com.ph/41202-amazing-video-heroic-tiger-saving-zookeeper-eaten-leopard.html
Lies it was not an attack it was a playful chargin,
Had it been it's an attack when the man shoo - Ed the Tiger away the leopard still has a chance to attack why didn't it? Its a lie they are all playing and mind I I watched it, and besides these animals are tamed and modified if not they are not supposed to live together they are not brothers for God's sake,
I said it they have been modified by a goats gene.

1 Like

Re: Tiger Saves Zookeeper From A Leopard Attack by Iceberg3: 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Source: https://kami.com.ph/41202-amazing-video-heroic

thank God,but buhari sef
grin
Re: Tiger Saves Zookeeper From A Leopard Attack by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
Iceberg3:

thank God,but buhari sef
grin

Wetin buhari do u sef?

(1) (Reply)

Adolescent German Sherperd Male For Sale....straight Back / 100% Boerboel Pedigree For SALE (cheap) / Lovely 3months Old Both Sex Caucasian Pups Available sold sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.