Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

How To Obtain Nigerian Driver's Licence - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Obtain Nigerian Driver's Licence (38210 Views)

How To Renew Your Driver's Licence In 24hrs ...or Less / 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC / How To Renew Or Replace Your Nigerian Driver’s Licence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Obtain Nigerian Driver's Licence by MrRitchie: 8:20am On Sep 06, 2018
greggng:
If you follow that process you will suffer delays. It cost me good money to get mine. Just visit a trusted frsc guy or vio and pay him handsomely and he will do all that in a stressfree way for u. Anyone that need help on this matter should reach me
I need a DL, how can I contact u?
Re: How To Obtain Nigerian Driver's Licence by greggng: 9:13am On Sep 06, 2018
MrRitchie:
I need a DL, how can I contact u?

Here is my number 08062593234
Re: How To Obtain Nigerian Driver's Licence by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 22, 2020
greggng:
I ve just gotten all the details anyone required

Full names
Date of birth
Address
Your phone number
Your next of kin phone number
Your state of origin
Your lga of orign

The price is 25k

All those calling me should read this. I will accompany to the place

Good morning
Re: How To Obtain Nigerian Driver's Licence by greggng: 11:00am On Nov 22, 2020
AbuuBilal:

Good morning, can driver license be issued to one with eye defect (extropia )?

If that condition will affect you from driving , then don't bother getting one ...but if it is something that can be fixed ...then you are good to go
Re: How To Obtain Nigerian Driver's Licence by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 22, 2020
greggng:

If that condition will affect you from driving , then don't bother getting one ...but if it is something that can be fixed ...then you are good to go

I can see clearly with both eyes. So I can go ahead?
Re: How To Obtain Nigerian Driver's Licence by greggng: 11:39am On Nov 22, 2020
AbuuBilal:

I can see clearly with both eyes. So I can go ahead?

Sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Container Falls On A Toyota Hiace Bus Along Ilasa-Oshodi Expressway (Pictured) / Will You Buy This 1976 Mercedes Benz For N10million? (photos) / Are Kia And Hyundai Cars As Reliable As Toyota Cars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.