Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

How Do You Know A Man Is Gay? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know A Man Is Gay? (5747 Views)

I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... / 9 Hilarious Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Gay (**must read :D) / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know A Man Is Gay? by ekagirl: 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2009
Hello people, I have just started a relationship with a really nice guy, he is everything a woman would want in a man. He is one of the actors on "Bachelors". Now, we have just started our relationship and I visited his home recently and am now worried. He owns so many stuff like hair removal cream, tweezers, bubble bath get, hand cream, a manicure and pedicure set, facial scrubs and cleansers and all those things. Now I know a guy should take care of himself but I am not used to this. It is too much. I am also a well kept girl but this one surpasses me. I am used to being more well put together than my man but now it seems he is too "correct". What's more, he is a really good cook and knows a thing or two about interior decor and otherwise difficult meals which I would have loved to cook to impress him. The way I see him, he is too self sufficient and when I am with him, I feel useless cos there is nothing I can do that he cannot do.I am not too sure of this guy's sexuality. Is he well put together because of his profession which requires so or is he plain gay? I like him very much but do not want to make a mistake. How do I know he is actually gay? Ideas anyone?
Re: How Do You Know A Man Is Gay? by omega25red(m): 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2009
You are one weird woman. you found a man with everything you like in a man and just because he grooms himself and can cook better than you he is gay. This is the problem with people when God answers your prayers you always spit in his eyes.

since you have an inferiority complex you might as well move on because you seem to need someone you can mother
Re: How Do You Know A Man Is Gay? by ekagirl: 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2009
you do not just understand. I like well groomed guys, and no, I do not have a complex, I am just perplexed.This is new to me, perhaps, cos I am not used to seeing this. I mean, he has nail cream!!! uses lip balm before going to bed, night cream, facial scrub! how weird can this get?!!!
Re: How Do You Know A Man Is Gay? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2009
Western media has brainwashed us to think that a well kept man who keeps himself clean and fresh and knows how to decorate and cook might be gay. Girl you have found a good man and enjoy him.
Re: How Do You Know A Man Is Gay? by iice(f): 12:23am On Sep 27, 2009
Hmmmm sometimes, its in the speech and gestures. Sometimes its in the likes and dislikes. Sometimes those are not visible but a gut feeling tells you.

It could be his profession though undecided
Re: How Do You Know A Man Is Gay? by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 27, 2009
I think your guy is a clean freak and a self independent person now i'd kill the whole nairaland members just to be like your guy.Nothing wrong with him taking care of himself.You should be happy but i find the lip balm questionable.Only one way to find out if he's gay.See if he finds you hot sexually.also don't allow your brother to meet him you'll thank me for that later that if the sex test fails.
Re: How Do You Know A Man Is Gay? by Nobody: 2:07am On Sep 27, 2009
see nairaland babes. . . she's definitely posting with a new id . . .
never knew one of y'all would feel inferior being with a fly dude. . . hehehe God catch u! he's Gay! leave him alone for the brothers!!! grin
Re: How Do You Know A Man Is Gay? by omega25red(m): 2:09am On Sep 27, 2009
ooooooooooooh he uses lip balm shocked that niggis gay as a 2 dollar bill run while you can. does he shape his eye brows too grin
Re: How Do You Know A Man Is Gay? by Nobody: 2:31am On Sep 27, 2009
omega25red:

ooooooooooooh he uses lip balm shocked that niggis gay as a 2 dollar bill run while you can. does he shape his eye brows too grin
Good advantage, they can share his cherry red lip balm and tweezers if she forgets her makeup bag cheesy
Re: How Do You Know A Man Is Gay? by omega25red(m): 2:38am On Sep 27, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Good advantage, they can share his cherry red lip balm and tweezers if she forgets her makeup bag cheesy

yeah i know right but he might be stronger than her and push her away from the mirror lol
Re: How Do You Know A Man Is Gay? by Nobody: 2:39am On Sep 27, 2009
omega25red:

yeah i know right but he might be stronger than her and push her away from the mirror lol

They are going to have twin mirrors then. I wonder who the bathroom hugger will be grin
Re: How Do You Know A Man Is Gay? by ekagirl: 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2009
this is not funny sha o! about the sexy thing, he cannot get his hands off me, or so it seems, maybe he swings both ways. Maybe I am just being paranoid, I don't know. I guess I have to enjoy the relationship and see how it goes and at the same time, be watchful.
Re: How Do You Know A Man Is Gay? by blandyne(f): 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2009
@Poster
Why can't you just ask him?
Re: How Do You Know A Man Is Gay? by ekagirl: 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2009
It ain't that easy to just up and ask a guy if he is gay or bi. sheesshhhh
Re: How Do You Know A Man Is Gay? by 4llerbe(m): 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2009
why not? look guys just do not go all wierd in the head like you girls, if he wasnt gay if you ask him he would laugh at you, tell you emphatically that he is not, but then you now run the risk of his wanting to assert his manhood by screwing the pants off you ALL the time, wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

if he is gay, he would either admit it or deny ineffectively, then i feel sorry for you but then u guys can always be friends grin grin grin grin grin grin grin that would be a sight! ah to see him use the same bullshit line you girls use all the time!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Know A Man Is Gay? by Dclique(m): 11:31pm On Sep 27, 2009
Forget him
Re: How Do You Know A Man Is Gay? by manmustwac(m): 11:51pm On Sep 27, 2009
any gay guys in the house to answer the ekagirl's question?
Re: How Do You Know A Man Is Gay? by olalekan1(m): 9:25am On Sep 28, 2009
This is the most rubbished thread I have ever red. haba!
Re: How Do You Know A Man Is Gay? by ekagirl: 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2009
where you forced to post?
Re: How Do You Know A Man Is Gay? by rooney86(m): 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2009
definitely gay!!!

but they are other ways to check. have u guys shagged yet.
Re: How Do You Know A Man Is Gay? by r231(m): 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2009
@ poster

send one of your guy friend to chat him up and see what happens, if your friend comes bck with a black eye or NOT den dat answers your question shocked shocked
Re: How Do You Know A Man Is Gay? by CrazyMan(m): 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2009
@Poster.
Nne relax your guy isn't a gay; he's just playing the fine-boy role; therefor you should be happy and proud of him.

Note that other girls are ready to snatch him away once you drop your guard, so accept him for whom he is and I can assure you that you would have a happy ending.
Re: How Do You Know A Man Is Gay? by wanitas(f): 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2009
they r called metro-sexualmen, the new in your face fine boy who likes to take care of himself, doesnt mean he's guy, maybe just overly concerned with grooming, is all.
Re: How Do You Know A Man Is Gay? by LordReed(m): 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2009
Does he hug other guys excessively? Does he wear an earring on the right? Wats his handshake like? Wats his hand gestures like?
Re: How Do You Know A Man Is Gay? by DrLorenz1(m): 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2009
@poster

U just may be right. Although i am a guy myself, i would have been perplexed just like you. Assuming i've seen him face to face, na one hand i for take know. On a serious note, most gays are bi-sexuals too so one has to be careful.

r231:

@ poster

send one of your guy friend to chat him up and see what happens, if your friend comes bck with a black eye or NOT den dat answers your question shocked shocked

Abi? grin grin
Re: How Do You Know A Man Is Gay? by GpeeJp(m): 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2009
U just may be right. Although i am a guy myself, i would have been perplexed just like you. Assuming i've seen him face to face, na one hand i for take know. On a serious note, most gays are bi-sexuals too so one has to be careful so look well
Re: How Do You Know A Man Is Gay? by chamotex(m): 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2009
@ topic

If he puts his co.ck in another man's shit hole . . . . . . now that is a GAY ass mofo.
Re: How Do You Know A Man Is Gay? by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 29, 2009
He's definitely gay.
Luk,every guy CAN enjoy a pussy,whether gay or not.
Mstly,gay actors tend 2 kip normal r/ships 2 shell themselves.
Being an actor is gay enuph and now he uses nail creams,facial scrubs,etc.
Those things re gay.
Does he emphasize on the waist wen he dances?
Does he use false women keys wen he sings?
Does he kip d kitchen so tidy wen cookin?
Does he enjoy wearin body huggin outfits?
Etc
Any guy dat wears makeup is either gay or gayish.
Re: How Do You Know A Man Is Gay? by ekagirl: 10:29am On Sep 29, 2009
Okay, he does not dress gay as in the earring stuff, he does not sing, he has a deep voice, is really manly but I am still apprehensive, okay, hit me, but what if he is the "man" in the gay thingy? I cannot believe I just said that but well, that is just what I am scared of.
Re: How Do You Know A Man Is Gay? by Secretz(f): 10:56am On Sep 29, 2009
How about you ask him what his take is on gay people and their relationships . . . that should be a start?

I know a few guys like this and they are certainly not gay . . . but it does feel strange because it's as if you are dating yourself right, like another woman? grin
Re: How Do You Know A Man Is Gay? by chamotex(m): 11:37am On Sep 29, 2009
Those descriptions matches with MrCrackles'
Re: How Do You Know A Man Is Gay? by chidyke77(m): 11:39am On Sep 29, 2009
Some men are like dat and dis does'nt makes them gay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni / The Last Time I bleeped My Gf I Was Really Disappointed / Painful Experience I Had With A Lady Recently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.