Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

It It Possible To Learn How To Develop Apps On A Month-5 Hrs Time Daily - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / It It Possible To Learn How To Develop Apps On A Month-5 Hrs Time Daily (1163 Views)

Is It Possible To Develop A Website With My Android Phone / My Apps On Playstore / Is It Possible To Devlop An Android App With PHP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It It Possible To Learn How To Develop Apps On A Month-5 Hrs Time Daily by umt13(m): 10:51am On Aug 16, 2016
Chai!!! dis kind progrmming is boring oo, pls help the newbie.....i recently installed python on ma hp desktop......i also dowloaded d pdf tutorials bt am nt understanding atall
nd i am ready to spend even couples of years to c ma self develoling apps and website designing
i am currently a student of electrical engineering 300l
pls any help for me,.....tanks
Re: It It Possible To Learn How To Develop Apps On A Month-5 Hrs Time Daily by GeekNCodes: 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ditch Python! Learn c# ...there's really no one place to source step by step codes and tuts for python. It's a frustrating quest if you are on your own. Get visual studio 2015 /'13. Download deitel visual c#. Follow the book instructions...
Ps: Python is simpler to learn but c# has more explanatory tuts... So you'll have a faster learning curve...
Re: It It Possible To Learn How To Develop Apps On A Month-5 Hrs Time Daily by umt13(m): 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
GeekNCodes:
Ditch Python! Learn c# ...there's really no one place to source step by step codes and tuts for python. It's a frustrating quest if you are on your own. Get visual studio 2015 /'13. Download deitel visual c#. Follow the book instructions...
Ps: Python is simpler to learn but c# has more explanatory tuts... So you'll have a faster learning curve...

tanks so much

Not less dan a week i ask na dad nd he launched hp desktop for me.......its new and nothing loaded to it, to tell u frank am a beginner.....so which softwares am i going to download that will help me learn C# and links ?
Re: It It Possible To Learn How To Develop Apps On A Month-5 Hrs Time Daily by GeekNCodes: 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
You need visual studio... It's heavy...it's size is in gigs so I'll say you should get it from someone. But if you can't, you could subscribe for glo 10 gig plan @ 3k ...(that's wat I use).
Make sure you have an uninterrupted power supply as it could be downloading for 3- 4 hrs...
Then follow the book " visual c# 2012" ...that book will so simplify programming...
Happy coding.
Re: It It Possible To Learn How To Develop Apps On A Month-5 Hrs Time Daily by GeekNCodes: 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
Book is written by dietel
Re: It It Possible To Learn How To Develop Apps On A Month-5 Hrs Time Daily by ibnSalaudeen(m): 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
Bros, I'll advice you stick with Python. Very interesting language to learn, and very useful in different aspects of development.
And trust me, the Python community is large!
Re: It It Possible To Learn How To Develop Apps On A Month-5 Hrs Time Daily by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
umt13:
Chai!!! dis kind progrmming is boring oo, pls help the newbie.....i recently installed python on ma hp desktop......i also dowloaded d pdf tutorials bt am nt understanding atall
nd i am ready to spend even couples of years to c ma self develoling apps and website designing
i am currently a student of electrical engineering 300l
pls any help for me,.....tanks
As a beginner Python is the best. Forget C#! Goto Google play store, search learn Python, download the one from sololearn, it is very easy and fun to follow. After that, search same on Google Play store learn Django, download the one from WAGmob. Finish both and you can be able to develop web apps. Even Nairaland is built on Python. Google recommends Python for web apps and Java for others. If stuck, use quora, stackoverflow, Nairaland, etc.
Bye

(1) (Reply)

Become A Full Stack Developer Today / I Need A Programmer Who Reside In Lagos / Scrap And Upload

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.