Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,482 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! (9616 Views)

Wema ALAT. An Opportunity You Shouldn't Miss. / Earn Legit Income Daily From The Telecoms Industry... Upto $119,000 Daily / An Opportunity You Cant Afford To Miss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 8:03am On Sep 10, 2016
The alerts below are those of some guys who saw this post here on NL and are beginning to smile to the bank like every other day. shocked shocked shocked

I'll keep updating you with alerts each day, I'm not saying I'm a Billionaire, but watch me as I become one with this Telecoms Biz opportunity.

It has never been recorded anywhere in history that a multi-Billion-Dollar company calls the general public (RICH, MIDDLE CLASS AND POOR) to the table and discuss the birth of a global vision that is set to create history.

If I may ask you, when that Telecoms Service Provider you are making use of right now on those phones on your hands were about to kick start their business deals, WERE YOU INVITED

People like you and I weren't called, but since they kick started, you and I have been working tirelessly to put money in their pockets...

So why not follow up on a company that is ready to change the game and turn the table around for your sake?

It won't stop these top shots from making their money on your calls, it would only ensure that you as well get paid when you or someone else in the world make use of a phone which I consider to be a WIN-WIN for ALL! grin

Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 9:58am On Sep 10, 2016
A team member in our support group replies...

Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by sidonlook: 1:58am On Sep 13, 2016
Good business

1 Like

Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 2:04am On Sep 13, 2016
sidonlook:
Good business

Thanks Man, I do appreciate that you really are following this thread.
I'm also using this medium to tell everyone to be part of History!!!
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
So amazing you get paid this high even in the middle of "the economic recession"

#57,000 Reasons

Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by Ewenla202: 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
I am interested in this. How can I participate?
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by Sunglow: 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
More info pls.
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by effeme: 11:10am On Oct 14, 2016
Piuni is a big business that is guaranteed to disrupt convntional ways of understanding the telecoms, mobile banking and service related businesses on a global scale. Just like Facebook outdated such mundane concepts like Penpal, and so on, to become one of the biggest company in the world under 10 years, so will PIUNI.

If someone or Mark Zukerberg himself had approached the world, including Nigerians way back in the early year 2000 when he was about to start Facebook and offered us to become part of his dream, I'm almost certain that a lot of people would have booed him off and conclude that he was a fraud...but today, he is the 4th richest man on earth and he is not even close to 40 years old!!!

Immediately i heard about PIUNI, i went ahead and did my researches and instantly, my mind was blown away by what the company is all about. My only regret was that i didnt get to hear about it much earlier, when the dollar exchange rate was still around N150.00 to dollar. Well, its better late than never, as i joined a week after I heard at N450.00 to a dollar.

If you're reading this and still doubting, just move on and do something else, but if you're curious, go further and research and make a decisive decision to make it amongst the first generation of leaders in the company. I wish you all the best. Type: piuniDOTnetFORWARDSLASHgoldenline into your browser for more info.
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
effeme:
Piuni is a big business that is guaranteed to disrupt convntional ways of understanding the telecoms, mobile banking and service related businesses on a global scale. Just like Facebook outdated such mundane concepts like Penpal, and so on, to become one of the biggest company in the world under 10 years, so will PIUNI.

If someone or Mark Zukerberg himself had approached the world, including Nigerians way back in the early year 2000 when he was about to start Facebook and offered us to become part of his dream, I'm almost certain that a lot of people would have booed him off and conclude that he was a fraud...but today, he is the 4th richest man on earth and he is not even close to 40 years old!!!

Immediately i heard about PIUNI, i went ahead and did my researches and instantly, my mind was blown away by what the company is all about. My only regret was that i didnt get to hear about it much earlier, when the dollar exchange rate was still around N150.00 to dollar. Well, its better late than never, as i joined a week after I heard at N450.00 to a dollar.

If you're reading this and still doubting, just move on and do something else, but if you're curious, go further and research and make a decisive decision to make it amongst the first generation of leaders in the company. I wish you all the best. Type: piuniDOTnetFORWARDSLASHgoldenline into your browser for more info.

I appreciate your confirmation of this great platform that myself and many other smart guys are affiliated with.
But it would be good you started a separate thread to educate people more about what the Piuni Platform is about and what they stand to gain...
This is a real business unlike most things a lot of people on this Nairaland Forum has been forced to engage in due to the prevailing economic downturn most people are faced with (including people who have sworn never to go into those High Yield Pyramid schemes...

I'm glad to announce to you all today our company's official Global launch date, and if you are GAME show you how to be on stage with the likes of: Robert Kiyosaki, Bob Proctor, Les Brown, Eric Worre, Tim Sales and most Giants in the World of Business and Finance.

ASK ME ABOUT IT NOW!!!

#Be smart

Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
If you missed the one in November (the African All
Expense Paid Tour), here's your second chance
even to the land of beauty DUBAI come 16th -
19th March 2017...
Buzz me to know how, also for the GAME PLAN
NOW!!!

Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by docus: 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
bro please add me 08039350595
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by effeme: 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
effeme:

Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by Deluxe15: 12:32am On Dec 02, 2016
pls add me 08101770536
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by Deluxe15: 1:16am On Dec 02, 2016
am interested pls 08101770536
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 7:32am On Dec 02, 2016
SEEN shocked

Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 8:58am On Jan 02, 2017
A Prosperous New Year to you all grin

This is to call to mind for everyone who's affiliated with Piuni that the African Launch of the Company is slated for this Month January 14th to be Precise with the Nigeria market taking the lead (I.e our market opens first for Nigeria for the entire continent of Africa) with our own very African Director David Olowe pioneering all the events with every affiliate on board...

Come on board today and be a part of this global brand from the on set.
GET BACK WITH ME NOW ON HOW YOU CAN BE A PART OF THE HISTORY WHICH IS BEING MADE RIGHT UNDER YOUR NOSE shocked shocked shocked

HAPPY NEW YEAR grin

Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrtuTTZ7b1Q

*Click and watch now, Only 3MB!*
_*#Share-With-Loved-Ones...*_
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 10:45am On Jan 05, 2017
Good Morning Beautiful people!

Someone once said, the secret of getting ahead is getting started, so it's high time you positioned your entire generation for a global wealth shift,

CLICK NOW TO FIND OUT!

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR SOME INSIGHT FIRST ON WHAT THIS OPPORTUNITY ENTAILS, THEN YOU WATCH THE VIDEOS EMBEDED...

https://piunitelecomsbusiness.

https://piunitelecomsbusiness./2016/12/27/piuni-global-technology-telecoms-bill-payment-business-opportunity/

CALL/WHATSAPP: SEE THE TEXT SIGNATURE BELOW

HAPPY VIEWING

Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by charlly2016(m): 10:53am On Jan 05, 2017
Pls add me 08060190724
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 11:17am On Jan 05, 2017
charlly2016:
Pls add me 08060190724

THE DIRECTIVE IS YOU CONTACT ME VIA THE WHATSAPP NUMBER DISPLAYED IN THE SIGNATURE...
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hmm, trust issues
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by jonajay: 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 8:46am On Mar 17, 2017
Good morning All.
Trust you are having a great day cool

Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by Charlesubong(m): 10:44am On Mar 30, 2017
Pls add me on ya whatsapp 07038340889
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM TUTORIALS NOW:[/b] https:///joinchat/AAAAAEJKkdlzZdF9J7f41Q
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 12:14am On Mar 31, 2017
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM TUTORIALS NOW: https:///joinchat/AAAAAEJKkdlzZdF9J7f41Q
Re: Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 8:55am On Apr 03, 2017
How smart of you to be on this page now!!!

Get the early bird advantage in this global telecoms opportunity today!

JOIN OUR TELEGRAM TUTORIALS NOW:https:///joinchat/AAAAAEJKkdlzZdF9J7f41Q

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do We Have To Switch Off Our Cellphones Before We Enter Nigerian Banks? / CBN Reduces Banks' Loan To Deposit Ratio From 65% To 50% / Send Bulk SMS Messages From Your Mobile Phone At N1.00/sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.