Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

I Don't Want To Hurt Any One - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Want To Hurt Any One (725 Views)

7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back / Why I Don't Want My Brother To Get Married To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Hurt Any One by dave247(m): 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2009
MY GIRL AND I ARE NOT THAT CLOSE BECAUSE SHE THE HOMELY TYPE, WE DO OUR THING SECRECTLY SO THAT HER FAMILY MEMEBER WOULDN'T KNOW. THERE IS THIS HER COMPOUND GIRL THAT WE TWO ARE CLOSE AND I THINK SHE LIKE ME, SINCERELY SPEAKING, I KISS AND SUCK HER BREAST. MANY TIME I HAVE TOLD HER THAT WE CAN'T DATE AND I WANT US TO STOP THE ACT. I NEED ADIVE WEATHER TO TELL MY GIRL ABOUT IT OR NOT? PLEASE HELP ME DAVE. YOU CAN MAIL ME TOO DAVE_MAIL247@YAHOO.COM
Re: I Don't Want To Hurt Any One by Akinagirl(f): 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2009
I am confused. You are not close to your current g/f because shes homely? I thought you men liked that. But you and the other girl are close? Just go with who you are more compatible with.
Re: I Don't Want To Hurt Any One by sexyLeamon(f): 5:43am On Sep 27, 2009
dave247:

MY GIRL AND I ARE NOT THAT CLOSE BECAUSE SHE THE HOMELY TYPE, WE DO OUR THING SECRECTLY SO THAT HER FAMILY MEMEBER WOULDN'T KNOW. THERE IS THIS HER COMPOUND GIRL THAT WE TWO ARE CLOSE AND I THINK SHE LIKE ME, SINCERELY SPEAKING, I KISS AND SUCK HER BREAST. MANY TIME I HAVE TOLD HER THAT WE CAN'T DATE AND I WANT US TO STOP THE ACT. I NEED ADIVE WEATHER TO TELL MY GIRL ABOUT IT OR NOT? PLEASE HELP ME DAVE. YOU CAN MAIL ME TOO DAVE_MAIL247@YAHOO.COM
bloody cheater leave the poor girl alone, u don't deserve her. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Don't Want To Hurt Any One by olanajim(m): 9:46am On Sep 27, 2009
Funny, how men cheat and still see nothing wrong. How will you feel if your gf is the one kissing another man and sucking his dick?
Re: I Don't Want To Hurt Any One by HarryPotter1(m): 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2009
@poster u deserve 42 stroks of cane 4 doing dat thing.u dont deserve the girl any more.flew 4rm her.cheater sad
Re: I Don't Want To Hurt Any One by cbjonstage(m): 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2009
CHEATER INDEED! Beta stick to your CowBell chick and keep sucking d uncontrolable, gaddamn breast
Re: I Don't Want To Hurt Any One by mamagee6(f): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2009
Okay.
Re: I Don't Want To Hurt Any One by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2009
Never mind the guy jare.

(1) (Reply)

Nid Wise Counsel 4rm All D Hapily Married Couple / Mosquito Bite Or Hot Room? / Household Management: Tips And Tricks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.