Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Household Management: Tips And Tricks - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Household Management: Tips And Tricks (721 Views)

5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage" / Should Working Wives Share Household Expenses With Their Husbands? / How Do You Handle Household Chores? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Household Management: Tips And Tricks by nikinash(f): 11:27am On Mar 31, 2010
Do you have any tip you use in managing your home, could be anything from cleaning tips to trick to get your kids to eat. Let's share and learn.

How to get your bath tub/tiles white again
If you have a bath tub that is turning brown, use harpic toilet cleaner. Put a little of the cleaner on a foam sponge, spread all over the tiles of tub and leave for a few minutes. You will see the tiles become white again in no time. Ensure to wear rubber gloves however as the stuff is quite toxic, even the smell is horrid but it will do the job.
Re: Household Management: Tips And Tricks by nikinash(f): 11:39am On Mar 31, 2010
And just in case you have nannies taking care of your kids you might want to discreetly install a nanny cam please.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-422510.0.html#msg5799833

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Nigerian / To A Large Extent, I Love The African Culture. / Help! I Need To End This Before It Drives Me Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.