Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

The She-devil I Fell In-love With. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The She-devil I Fell In-love With. (679 Views)

NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] / I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The She-devil I Fell In-love With. by solomon4samuel(m): 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
[color=#990000][/color][center][/center].

Time heals almost everything they say,that.was why I waited patiently for a long time for my turn to come.
So that I could believe in dreams again,so that my dreams could come true,so that my fragile heart that was broken before could heal enough and then I could love again.
When it finally came,time turned out to be so cruel for giving me the wrong choice at the right time and my ernest effort and time brought about my most mistake I ever made in my life.

When I first saw her,it felt so much like a dream come true.She was the most beautiful creature in the world I saw for the first time that I knew so little about.It was my very first time after four years of emotional trauma that I felt so much alive again,she became the reason why I loved again.
Then,I had hope that fate had finally smiled on me so I wasted no time in going after that which I felt I needed most in the world.
I approached her and poured forth my mind while praying inside for her solemn yes.And as luck had it it was yes.

Automatically,I fell in-love with a she devil and for three years of our misfortunate relationship I never knew she was sleeping with my friend and sleeping with me too.I never swift or suspect her to be a rude love or a betrayer."Why?" I could always asked myself sometimes.Maybe I trusted her over everything,or maybe I was blinded by her shine.That is why I will always say that beauty is quite deceiving.It made me thought she was better.Then,my love towards.her was unable to be altered by anything because I thought so sentimentally about her but never knew she was a destroyer.

At first,I abhorred the fact that I she really occupied a place in my heart,I abhorred that she was all I needed to be happy,I abhorred that I do always need her,I abhorred that she was the only music in my head,I abhorred that I could not be mad at her,I abhorred I could not hate her,not a little,not even close but it hurts so badly that she made a fool of me out of all my sacrifices by sleeping with my friends.

Time after time I struggle to keep to my promises,provide all that she needed,I gave her my attention,my time and my love.Until one faithful Thursday evening everything became clear.I came to know why my baby could not give me her time,I came to know why my baby do walk out on me sometimes,I came to know why my baby hurts me so much as I returned from work to meet her in bed with my friend.She broke the heart that was broken before,when will it heal enough again?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The She-devil I Fell In-love With. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
Is this ur story? shocked
Re: The She-devil I Fell In-love With. by misspicy(f): 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
I came to know why my baby hurts me so much as I returned from work to meet her in bed with my friend.
And you couldn't join the party?

OP the association of the broken hearted is disappointed in you grin
Re: The She-devil I Fell In-love With. by RoyalBlak007: 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
angry
Re: The She-devil I Fell In-love With. by theEYe21(f): 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
misspicy:

And you couldn't join the party?

OP the association of the broken hearted is disappointed in you grin
Re: The She-devil I Fell In-love With. by Viruslord(m): 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
Wait 4 d next 4yrs
Re: The She-devil I Fell In-love With. by SweetyZinta(f): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
Next please!!! is either you use someone or someone uses you for their selfish desire.
Re: The She-devil I Fell In-love With. by Antina(f): 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
solomon4samuel:
[color=#990000][/color][center][/center].

Time heals almost everything they say,that.was why I waited patiently for a long time for my turn to come.
So that I could believe in dreams again,so that my dreams could come true,so that my fragile heart that was broken before could heal enough and then I could love again.
When it finally came,time turned out to be so cruel for giving me the wrong choice at the right time and my ernest effort and time brought about my most mistake I ever made in my life.

When I first saw her,it felt so much like a dream come true.She was the most beautiful creature in the world I saw for the first time that I knew so little about.It was my very first time after four years of emotional trauma that I felt so much alive again,she became the reason why I loved again.
Then,I had hope that fate had finally smiled on me so I wasted no time in going after that which I felt I needed most in the world.
I approached her and poured forth my mind while praying inside for her solemn yes.And as luck had it it was yes.

Automatically,I fell in-love with a she devil and for three years of our misfortunate relationship I never knew she was sleeping with my friend and sleeping with me too.I never swift or suspect her to be a rude love or a betrayer."Why?" I could always asked myself sometimes.Maybe I trusted her over everything,or maybe I was blinded by her shine.That is why I will always say that beauty is quite deceiving.It made me thought she was better.Then,my love towards.her was unable to be altered by anything because I thought so sentimentally about her but never knew she was a destroyer.

At first,I abhorred the fact that I she really occupied a place in my heart,I abhorred that she was all I needed to be happy,I abhorred that I do always need her,I abhorred that she was the only music in my head,I abhorred that I could not be mad at her,I abhorred I could not hate her,not a little,not even close but it hurts so badly that she made a fool of me out of all my sacrifices by sleeping with my friends.

Time after time I struggle to keep to my promises,provide all that she needed,I gave her my attention,my time and my love.Until one faithful Thursday evening everything became clear.I came to know why my baby could not give me her time,I came to know why my baby do walk out on me sometimes,I came to know why my baby hurts me so much as I returned from work to meet her in bed with my friend.She broke the heart that was broken before,when will it heal enough again?.

Sorry OP, its her loss, with time, everything is gonna be alright.

And;
Hope its not karma doing its work?
Re: The She-devil I Fell In-love With. by chigoizie7(m): 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
Once bitten!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Womanizers On Nairaland!!!!! Ladies ONLY / Chinese Couple Have Their Reception Dangling In A 590ft Tall Bridge (PICS) / Tips: Before Going On A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.